Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

Beta
Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console exclusive or timed exclusive? Iron man and Captain marvel looking dope as ? !
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    1st day cop

And ? better not duck this fade.... back in the good ole days only me and Geno played and once in a blue moon bbottom nh

the guy that ducked me for years in SF4 and SF5^
  • Beta
    Who's that with ultron at the end?
  • Bcotton5
    Megaman X in this ? !
  • Bcotton5
    Beta wrote: »

looked like Ultron hybrid prolly combined Ultron with some robotic Capcom villain

Ryu and Captain Marvel both had infinity gems though
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was reading some comment sections and fans were ? because they are under the impression that XMen characters won't be playable.

Is that true?
  • Bcotton5
    I was reading some comment sections and fans were ? because they are under the impression that XMen characters won't be playable.

Is that true?

I wouldnt doubt that being true, in mvc3 you could see they wanted to use the characters that were important to phase 2 of MCU .

they already started this in mvc3, Disney will only allow them to use characters they can benefit from

This game will probably feature inhumans and thanos ? . you already see captain marvel in the reveal trailer
    shes one the next movies coming up marvel so I would expect to see Black panther , vision ant man and characters that disney want featured that will be in upcoming marvel movies.
  • Bcotton5
    ^Guardians of the galaxy will probably be in this
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be on PC too. Yessir.
  • Beta
    edited December 2016
    I heard its because of the marvel/fox thing so you probably wont see characters like Dr Doom, magneto, wolverine, ice man, etc

But since I think they are gonna center it more around the MCU you might see black panther, antman, groot, winter soldier, falcon, etc

Im not sure about spiderman but hopefully yeah because I need venom back or atleast carnage
  • Beta
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

looked like Ultron hybrid prolly combined Ultron with some robotic Capcom villain

Ryu and Captain Marvel both had infinity gems though

Yeah i noticed the gems and somebody said thats ultron and sigma from megaman combined
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not excited. I don't even play MvC3 like that but I hope it's a little different.
  • Beta
    Hmmm now that I think about it, daredevil, punisher, and luke cage might be able to be in it
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    2v2
    No Assists
    No X-Men (?)
    Visually looks like a mobile game right now

Not sure about this.
  • Bcotton5
    looks like a kids game lol
  • Bcotton5
    Hmmm now that I think about it, daredevil, punisher, and luke cage might be able to be in it

they will most likely be in, probably Jane Foster Thor too

captain marvel is wack, i hate how they forcing her into the spotlight in the comics and everything
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    I'm hype for more marvel but I really don't like the aesthetic of this one
  • focus
    Multiplatform, including PC. lol. Capcom learned their lesson about exclusivity after SFV flopped on PS4
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    We go through this eveytime Capcom teases a game in development. The visuals will change. Go back and look at the first SFV footage and compare it to the final product.
    focus wrote: »
    Multiplatform, including PC. lol. Capcom learned their lesson about exclusivity after SFV flopped on PS4

It being multiplatform is likely a Marvel demand. SFV didn't flop because it was exclusive. It flopped because it was released in stages and people didn't like that.
  • focus
    edited December 2016
    Then how do you explain the exclusive Spider-Man game?

Other games have been released in stages that didnt flop.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the licenses for video gaming is different for the films

anyone who was in the old MvSF games should make an appearance, either initially out the box or as dlc
  • focus
    edited December 2016
    Yall crazy if you think the X-Men won't be in this.... Capcom is the initiator for this, they can get Disney's approval for their heroes but Fox, etc that owns Xmen would be beyond stupid to not allow the Xmen to be in this game. They had the Xmen in MVC3 and UMVC3 this game won't be any different.

Fox has zero say in this. They only have the cinematic and some merchandising license ownership. They cant approve anyone to be in a video game including any X-Men/Deadpool or Dr. Doom. Marvel still owns them.

This game may as well be called Avengers vs. Capcom.

Maybe the Ultra Ultimate Turbo edition will include X-Men DLC.

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall crazy if you think the X-Men won't be in this.... Capcom is the initiator for this, they can get Disney's approval for their heroes but Fox, etc that owns Xmen would be beyond stupid to not allow the Xmen to be in this game. They had the Xmen in MVC3 and UMVC3 this game won't be any different.

The problem is not if FOX would allow the characters in the game (they only hold the movie rights, not the characters themselves), Disney doesn't want to promote anything they won't make money off of. Look at the comics: Fantastic Four comic series got axed and the X-Men are dying, being pushed out to promote the Inhumans.