Is Dak Prescott The Truth?

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^I wasn't really talking to you more so everyone else comparing him to RG3 and Tebow. That ? is laughable, RG3 never could recognize a coverage and Tebow couldn't eve ln throw a spiral 10 yards. Even if Dak stays at game manager status he is better than both of them put together. Lol

Yeah but Tim Tebow had a winning streak for a few games and got the cover of Sports Illustrated

si1.png
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    ^^^^I wasn't really talking to you more so everyone else comparing him to RG3 and Tebow. That ? is laughable, RG3 never could recognize a coverage and Tebow couldn't eve ln throw a spiral 10 yards. Even if Dak stays at game manager status he is better than both of them put together. Lol

Yeah but Tim Tebow had a winning streak for a few games and got the cover of Sports Illustrated

si1.png

Like I said Tebow couldn't even throw a spiral bruh, it's not even close.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's in the right position. Elite O line, elitie Running Back, HOF Tight End, And a Playmaker WR (except against Giants this year).

Time will tell
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too cold for Dak
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    He's in the right position. Elite O line, elitie Running Back, HOF Tight End, And a Playmaker WR (except against Giants this year).

Time will tell

Same thing I said. A lot of QB's are out here looking for a running game, OL, or receiving targets. Let's see how he is when he isn't in the ideal situation. Could still be good. But we're going to have to wait and see
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Time will tell

Same thing I said. A lot of QB's are out here looking for a running game, OL, or receiving targets. Let's see how he is when he isn't in the ideal situation. Could still be good. But we're going to have to wait and see

Name a qb in a bad situation that's good?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

si1.png

Someone as white bread as Tebow, he could of farted in Rodger Goodells oatmeal & still made the cover. SMH.

And judging by his last three games (less than 200 yards passing, more turnovers), no this dude ain't the truth. Let that mans ROOKIE season breathe.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Time will tell

Didn't say a bad situation. Just one that isn't ideal. He has a top tier OL and RB, and a good group of receiving targets. How many teams would you say have a better supporting offensive cast?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Ben is the closest
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Ben is the closest

Rodgers, Cam, Brees, and Wilson did it last year. Stafford is doing it right now. Jameis is doing okay (not as well as the other people I listed) with a shaky OL and not much offensive help outside Evans.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I mean Ben is the closest as far as talent around him, but his o line isn't nearly as good, Dak is in the best situation for a qb in the league period
  • bow to royalty
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I mean Ben is the closest as far as talent around him, but his o line isn't nearly as good, Dak is in the best situation for a qb in the league period

Oh, Ya agreed. I was listing QB's doing well without much of a supporting cast. Strange as it sounds, Jets may be up there too, as far as a good offensive group outside of QB (unless their OL is trash. I'm not sure).
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Time will tell

Didn't say a bad situation. Just one that isn't ideal. He has a top tier OL and RB, and a good group of receiving targets. How many teams would you say have a better supporting offensive cast?

tom brady has had the best teams thru his career and it doesn't hurt his legacy
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hes pretty good
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes he is the truth. Hell he was the truth at Misst St. They turned him off and lowered his draft stock cuz of ? ? "off field reasons" I dont give a ? no way Wentz anf Goff and Lynch were better than him in school.... its all politics and Im glad Romos back was sacrificed so he could get his shine on
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    yes he is the truth. Hell he was the truth at Misst St. They turned him off and lowered his draft stock cuz of ? ? "off field reasons" I dont give a ? no way Wentz anf Goff and Lynch were better than him in school.... its all politics and Im glad Romos back was sacrificed so he could get his shine on

Well Tom Brady didn't get drafted until the 6th round and I'm sure we'd all agree that he's the Truth.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Well Tom Brady didn't get drafted until the 6th round and I'm sure we'd all agree that he's the Truth.

None not all us .. if you take away BB could you say that he's the truth lol
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets have this conversation in a few years...after the teams loses key players...injuries....and so on...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this question should be answered same time next year. Not a fair question for a 4th round pick in his rookie season with the amount of help he has. Of course he's doing good by not turning the ball over and making the smart play 9/10 times, but can't call it after one season and the playoffs haven't started either.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He does have a great supporting cast.

That still doesn't negate the fact that he's winning. Same team, last year, Dallas wasn't winning ? without Romo.

Dak had that white boy looking like Wes Welker this year.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He does have a great supporting cast.

That still doesn't negate the fact that he's winning. Same team, last year, Dallas wasn't winning ? without Romo.

Dak had that white boy looking like Wes Welker this year.

You right. Just for me though I need another year of this high level of play from him to label him as a legit qb. Potential is there to be elite, no shade at him at all
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965593_1004048006366674_2591164856267025609_n.jpg?oh=6f6ece791ce27ab52093ace9c99f4ca0&oe=5914DBCC[/img]
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965593_1004048006366674_2591164856267025609_n.jpg?oh=6f6ece791ce27ab52093ace9c99f4ca0&oe=5914DBCC[/img]

He proved he was legit today
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dak did the damn thing. Can't even really be mad at him for the INT. Great read and play by Hyde. Defense and poor preparation lost the game, not Dak.
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't blink!