Victor Cruz: Racist graffiti found at teammate's home 'reflection' of U.S.' state...

2»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Copper wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »

Do you know what the electoral college is or did you never have a 9th grade level civics course?

Yes I know ? .
    It was a response to your stupid ass " how is Obama president if half the country is racist?" comment...the same way trump is

So you have no explanation for how Obama got elected if half the country is racist?

For someone so sensitive, it boggles my mind you'd use a homophobic slur.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I reject that. It's a reflection of one ? . Not the US.

I agree and disagree.

It's like you ? only take the extreme povs but avoid the golden mean, which always contains the truth. Yes, technically, the racist graffiti is a reflection of one racist ? , but there are many, many other racist ? just like him. Does that mean that all or most whites are racist ? like that? No. No one can even prove that point even if it was true.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know what the electoral college is or did you never have a 9th grade level civics course?

Yes I know ? .
    It was a response to your stupid ass " how is Obama president if half the country is racist?" comment...the same way trump is

So you have no explanation for how Obama got elected if half the country is racist?

Lol

?

being not racist means not harboring prejudices or preconceptions toward people because of the color of their skin. ppl of different backgrounds exhibit this racism in different ways

simply put, a vote for a political candidate does not absolve someone of, or condemn someone with charge of racism

that said, trump ran as blatant a campaign of racial demagoguery as i've have seen. and despite that fact a large segment of white americans still voted for him. maybe they all aren't racist but they sure voted for one. defend that
  • desertrain10

This, you can't say two ratchet black woman don't represent all black women, and then say one racist white person represents all white people.

You have to be logically sound with your statements or outsiders won't take you serious.

so racism and systemic racism isn't a problem in America

there's no evidence a large segment of white America is not very fond of blk ppl?

Large amount of ratchet black hoes too

Regardless of whether that's true or not

What's ur point?
  • Will Munny
    Plutarch wrote: »

I agree and disagree.

It's like you ? only take the extreme povs but avoid the golden mean, which always contains the truth. Yes, technically, the racist graffiti is a reflection of one racist ? , but there are many, many other racist ? just like him. Does that mean that all or most whites are racist ? like that? No. No one can even prove that point even if it was true.

thats literally the only point im trying to make.
  • Will Munny
    Hey will you do know like only a fourth of this country actually votes right?

Hell Im 29 and I've never voted.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    The majority of America is racist?

Ok my ? you really believe this?

? why the ? do you think ppl are saying this country is divided?? We live in a country where a black man can be killed by a cop and all they get is a paid vacation, next to impossible to convict, blacks treated worse than animals, ? there was more outrage over a ? gorilla bein killed than ANY unarmed black man, we out there marching and protesting like its the ? 1950s saying our lives matter cause society is saying they dont...but nah, america aint racist? just a few isolated incidents right? Just a few ? ?? Maybe you think most arent racist cause you arent bein called a ? to your face everyday? Racists are cowards, look at social media if you really wanna see most of americas true colors, or look at how hate crimes and racist ? has gone up since trump became president, but if you dont see it now, then you never will
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭

Why?

• Will Munny

Yes I know ? .

Lol

?

being not racist means not harboring prejudices or preconceptions toward people because of the color of their skin. ppl of different backgrounds exhibit this racism in different ways

simply put, a vote for a political candidate does not absolve someone of, or condemn someone with charge of racism

that said, trump ran as blatant a campaign of racial demagoguery as i've have seen. and despite that fact a large segment of white americans still voted for him. maybe they all aren't racist but they sure voted for one. defend that

Yeah yeah Not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters I've heard it a million times already. I'm not a Trump support, I never would have voted for him.

But look, i just don't see how the majority of Americans can be racists over one graffiti incident, when most americans would find that deplorable. This ? would be happening way more often if that was the case.

I'm just tryna have a conversation and everyone is jumping down my throat (nhx100)
  • Will Munny

Why?

I haven't lived in the same spot for more than a year since I've been 18.
  • farris2k1

Yes I know ? .

Lol

?

Yeah yeah Not all Trump supporters are racist but all racists are Trump supporters I've heard it a million times already. I'm not a Trump support, I never would have voted for him.

But look, i just don't see how the majority of Americans can be racists over one graffiti incident, when most americans would find that deplorable. This ? would be happening way more often if that was the case.

I'm just tryna have a conversation and everyone is jumping down my throat (nhx100)

Over one incident??? It would be happening way more often if that was the case?? Wtf?? You gotta be ? trolling at this point, i cant even take your ? serious anymore get the ? outta here
  • Will Munny
    I haven't seen many other high profile black athletes with racist graffiti on their ? lately. Have you? I mean I live in a mixed neighborhood and live across the street from a black church. I don't see racist graffiti anywhere.
  • farris2k1
    I haven't seen many other high profile black athletes with racist graffiti on their ? lately. Have you? I mean I live in a mixed neighborhood and live across the street from a black church. I don't see racist graffiti anywhere.

Its not about the one ? incident its the ? racism period
  • desertrain10
    edited December 2016
    So we're going to dismiss the evidence of persistent racial discrimination in employment, housing, and credit markets, education (in terms of both resource inequality and disproportionate school discipline), policing, courts, and medicine??????

In every facet of soceity there’s abundant evidence of the way race and racism shapes our lives

Regardless if you believe “race” is a myth, it is a myth with real impact in our society

That said, I argue the problem is most americans only associate racism with burning crosses on black lawns or segregation

They malign the KKK but cite the disproportionate number of Blk men in prison as connected to "race" or "culture", when it is really about the lack of economic and social opportunity for these men

Or they cite class and not race as the real driver of our division despite all the evidence

I dunno if it's ignorance ...you can say its cognitive dissonance

Meanwhile the status quo continues

• desertrain10
    edited December 2016

Yes I know ? .

Lol

?

Case in point

Its just not about this one incident

And racism is not just some sister ? red neck who says in plain language that people who aren’t white are bad

Racism is why cities like Ferguson, MO have been able to systemically exploit and target its Blk residents for decades and decades without any resistance

Racism is part of the reason why unarmed Blk men are disporpotionately killed by the police

Evidence of widespread racial discrimination Bank of America was ordered to play Blk applicants millions of dollars just a few years ago

I could go on and on

• Will Munny
    So we're going to dismiss the evidence of persistent racial discrimination in employment, housing, and credit markets, education (in terms of both resource inequality and disproportionate school discipline), policing, courts, and medicine??????

In every facet of soceity there’s abundant evidence of the way race and racism shapes our lives

Regardless if you believe “race” is a myth, it is a myth with real impact in our society

That said, I argue the problem is most americans only associate racism with burning crosses on black lawns or segregation

They malign the KKK but cite the disproportionate number of unarmed number of Blk men in prison as connected to "race" or "culture", when it is really about the lack of economic and social opportunity for these men

Or they cite class and not race as the real driver of our division despite all the evidence

I dunno if it's ignorance ...you can say its cognitive dissonance

Meanwhile the status quo continues

Maybe.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok. So in that 4th of the american population that decided to vote more non racist people voted then racist people. Doesn't mean that america isn't racist, it just means racists don't give a ? about voting.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Cruz tried to ? on Kaep and defended their punter who was beating his wife...? that fake ass puerto rican when it's convenient ass ?
  • Will Munny

Ok. So in that 4th of the american population that decided to vote more non racist people voted then racist people. Doesn't mean that america isn't racist, it just means racists don't give a ? about voting.

I'd be willing to be the racists vote more than non racists cause old people vote the most.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Hmm how bout the majority of the us??? Trump being elected should tell you that

He didn't win the popular vote.

He still won!!! And even if you take away trump becoming president youd still be a fool to believe the majority of america isnt racist

How we get a black president if the majority of America is racist? I'm not implying racism isn't an issue, but it's intellectually dishonest to say the majority of Americans are racist.

they voted for his white half
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I know ? .

Every eligible voter doesn't vote every election,
  • Will Munny

Yes I know ? .

Every eligible voter doesn't vote every election,

So the racists weren't motivated enough by their racism to vote against a black president?

Trump sucks but you only have the democrats to blame for letting Hillary ? have a go instead of Bernie or ? anyone else.