Do You Remember The Time?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven may i ask why in particular i was tagged, if there is a reason? Obviously every user wasn't tagged.

I believe in ? more than ever at this point in my life. I know he is real beyond belief.

However, I do have questions for those that choose to mention his name here on Earth and claim to be speaking his message.

I wish you well and hope that you do carry on the word of ? in a just manner if that is what you're doing. It is possible.

Blessings my friend. Praise ? for your faith. The Holy Spirit directed me to tag you, so I followed His instructions. What is on your heart? What questions do you have?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have lol'd nearly every post here.... This is the hands down the most classic-ist thread I've seen here thus far....
    Keep it going fellas.
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I love you too @DoUwant2go2Heaven :3

Continue to stay true to YOU no matter what people think.

You know how many times I get talked about for being a "special" gummy bear eaten, hippie tree hugging, "I love you", Big Barney singing, naked yoga on the mountaintop gypsy??

Everyday bro. Eerryy day. ;) lol

Even though Our beliefs may differ, Keep doing what you're doing...that which makes you happy-Happiness is Key!!!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gettin' tagged to ? is almost as annyoin' as street preachers but SO DoU, you're real. Holla if you're ever in London I'll introduce you to some religious hoes
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Stop taggin me man

Forgive me. I didn't want to exclude anybody. Amen.

K cool
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I remember the time I saw a homeless family consisting of two kids and a mother begging for money and food just a few days ago, in the freezing streets of NYC. I didn't see the good for nothing, lazy as ? Bible ? do anything to help. The lazy, slavery supporting Bible ? has done nothing to impress me. ? that ? ass ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I ran that shirt through google translate.

It says... HELP!!!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep up the good fight brother. Lately I been going through the roughest times mentally and spiritually but the storm is almost over. Amen
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man how much u making u pushing that Rolls and all that i bet scammin those folks soon u gonna be out here askin for donations for a private jet and your very own personal gym.

just ? with you fam keep up with what u believe in it may not be for everyone but atleast u try

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember the time I saw a homeless family consisting of two kids and a mother begging for money and food just a few days ago, in the freezing streets of NYC. I didn't see the good for nothing, lazy as ? Bible ? do anything to help. The lazy, slavery supporting Bible ? has done nothing to impress me. ? that ? ass ? .

Did you give them anything??? Did you feed and shelter them??? If the answer is no then you failed not ? .

PEOPLE who see people spend hundreds or even millions of dollars on trivial vanities and then turn around and blame ? for there being homeless people are ? ? .
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DA POWA OF DA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I always think I'm special for getting tagged until I realize what I was tagged in.

You are special my friend. You are fearfully and wonderfully made! Yes, before you were formed in your mothers ? , the LORD knew you! May you be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day. Amen.

I can't not GOAT this.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Did you give them anything??? Did you feed and shelter them??? If the answer is no then you failed not ? .

PEOPLE who see people spend hundreds or even millions of dollars on trivial vanities and then turn around and blame ? for there being homeless people are ? ? .

I already looked out for a homeless person that day, I don't have room to house a family of 3. I understand people can do more for them but we already know most have their own issues to deal with. Seeing a family in the freezing cold during this holiday season just seems very ironic to me. What's taking Jesus so long to help these people, what happened to fulfilling the prophecies?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

I already looked out for a homeless person that day, I don't have room to house a family of 3. I understand people can do more for them but we already know most have their own issues to deal with. Seeing a family in the freezing cold during this holiday season just seems very ironic to me. What's taking Jesus so long to help these people, what happened to fulfilling the prophecies?

Lol those people are only freezing because we don't listen to ? or follow the spirit of his teachings if we did the poor would be sheltered and fed because that's exactly what Jesus told us to do so don't blame ? for all those homeless people

? has his own timetable he's not going to act just for our convenience.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't hate on son lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Bless up amen

Hallelujah! ? bless you as well my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I have lol'd nearly every post here.... This is the hands down the most classic-ist thread I've seen here thus far....
    Keep it going fellas.

Blessings my friend. Yeshua loves you. Is He your Savior?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »
    I love you too @DoUwant2go2Heaven :3

Continue to stay true to YOU no matter what people think.

You know how many times I get talked about for being a "special" gummy bear eaten, hippie tree hugging, "I love you", Big Barney singing, naked yoga on the mountaintop gypsy??

Everyday bro. Eerryy day. ;) lol

Even though Our beliefs may differ, Keep doing what you're doing...that which makes you happy-Happiness is Key!!!

I appreciate the love. Yeshua is good. Hallelujah.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Gettin' tagged to ? is almost as annyoin' as street preachers but SO DoU, you're real. Holla if you're ever in London I'll introduce you to some religious hoes

? is good. I love London. I've preached there on 2 occasions. Lord willing I will go back next year during the summer and we can fellowship. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? sent you to help them. Did you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I ran that shirt through google translate.

It says... HELP!!!

Nah. It says "I love Jersualem"

It's hebrew so you read it from right to left.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    keep up the good fight brother. Lately I been going through the roughest times mentally and spiritually but the storm is almost over. Amen

Praise ? my brother. We serve the true and living ? who says "Peace, be still" to the storms of life. As long as your anchor is secured in the LORD Jesus Christ, we will never be moved no matter how ferocious the storms of life may be. ? is with us and if He be for us, who can be against us?

? bless you my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    man how much u making u pushing that Rolls and all that i bet scammin those folks soon u gonna be out here askin for donations for a private jet and your very own personal gym.

just ? with you fam keep up with what u believe in it may not be for everyone but atleast u try

Praise the LORD my friend. I want to make it hard for a person to go to hell. So it's imperative that I go and tell the good news of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah. He loves you my brother. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    DA POWA OF DA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg

The gospel is free my brother. Freely I have received, freely I must give. Hallelujah!

Jesus loves you. Do you love Him?