Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    LMAO a big wall of worthless words

Do you think that those $3 words are supposed to make you look smart??

And did you really just play the "I have a masters degree" card like a bitter bird in her feelings??

I repeat, ask the average Haitian about Hillary.

You don't need to ask the ones protesting, the protest should speak for itself simpleton

Look troll you said "ask any Haitian." Then you moved the goal-lines even though in my initial reply I stated I can't speak to how all Haitian folks might feel about Hillary.

You can keep going on with the ? , but your logic is flawed. If you want to continue to use this crutch of "I'm so smart, and you're effeminate" you need to be consistent. You're either unaware of the things you are doing or you are a troll in the same vein as H-Rap. In either case, you are a ? .

You called me a pseudo intellect, but I actually have credentials. I don't make axiomatic statements about entire groups of people that I can't prove (I.e. "ask any Haitian"). You claim to only "speak on what you know" which is proven false by your aforementioned remarks, and what you know is fantasy.

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "It actually was reported on redditt" - xxCivicxx

"Reported" ...

"on Reddit" ...

:joy:

Yo - This ? got me weak, bruh.

"Once again, it started on 4chan" - xxCivicxx

Ay -

Somebody re-up that exchange where dude was swearing Reddit was more reputable than Main stream Media, to support his claims that Hilary Clinton spends her weekends molesting children.

• (Nope)
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

"Reported" ...

"on Reddit" ...

Ay -

Somebody re-up that exchange where dude was swearing Reddit was more reputable than Main stream Media, to support his claims that Hilary Clinton spends her weekends molesting children.

Stop being a feminine pseudo-intellect you simpleton. Reddit is a scholarly source of information that cannot be discerned by the brainwashed.

#CREDDITWITHYOUR3RDEYE
  • (Nope)
    Options
    The true and living don't read, they reddit
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.
    Why do ppl keep saying this??

He's a ? , period. U want reasons why?..

He's a ? for saying he'll make his son be republican for white acceptance

He's a ? for going on TV and changing his voice to sound like Tweety Bird

He's a ? for wrapping himself in the Confederate flag

He's a ? for creating high priced slavewear

He's a ? for holding up a white mans food for him like a servant

He's a ? for taking pics with some old ass cacs arm around his waist

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

And yea he's a ? for endorsing Trump, who aspires to be a modern day ?

Collectively that makes Kanye a ? ? . A sellout

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

Smh why are y'all so emotional??

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

And for the record I don't need to see an emoji to know you're emotional

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Why would I need to explain a statement I didn't make ?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

I took a break from the IC in general for a while

Please direct me to whatever I didn't answer in another thread

Also, what is your point in this thread??

What was your point when you asked "how can things get any worse for Black people" -

Was that supposed to justify voting for Trump because he couldn't possibly make things worse for Black people ?

That was in response to the simple posters that kept talking the fire and brimstone ? about trump as if Hillary hasn't ALREADY DONE WORSE to black people in her 30 years as a politician

Nowhere have I ever endorsed trump so please stop posting lies, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are making it very difficult

Once again, point me to whatever post you think I ran from

Once again, what is your main point in this thread?

Posting lies ? SMH. That was a damn question - note the question mark.

I don't have / need a "main point in this thread". I think it's a straw man to make a statement that 'meeting with the president makes you a ? ' in light of someone giving 15 other reasons why Kanye is a ? .

The Hillary and Trump ? is another topic. Seems like you want people to judge Bill Clinton's presidency along with theories and allegations about Clinton from years ago, and her non-presidential position over what Trump said he's going to do as the new president and then if they don't, you defend Trump like Benita from living color defending Ms. Jenkins.

Whats the title of this thread?

Did you read the tweets posted in this thread?

The title implies that Kanye has reached 'full ? ' meaning that he was already on his way.

Now someone enumerated all of the collective reasons why they feel he's a ? and instead of addressing that, it's back to the straw man.

Kanye speaking with trump doesn't move Kanye on the ? scale in any direction

This thread is about Kanye meeting with trump. Every single statement not relevant to this is actually a strawman argument so I ask again:

What point are you trying to make in this thread?
    Is this president a open racist? Yes. Is this president a token for white supremacy? Yes. Does he have a history of racial discrimination? Ofcourse. Trump called Kanye his "friend". Is it normal for black ppl to befriend a racist white supremacist? Explain your justification

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Any of y'all ever heard the term "simpleton" actually used in day to day conversation before you joined the IC and had the good fortune of interacting with xxxCivicxxx?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

I wouldn't be able to tolerate this smart-dumb ? in real life. Somebody would have to die.

Big talk on the internet smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

And did you really just play the "I have a masters degree" card like a bitter bird in her feelings??

You don't need to ask the ones protesting, the protest should speak for itself simpleton

Look troll you said "ask any Haitian." Then you moved the goal-lines even though in my initial reply I stated I can't speak to how all Haitian folks might feel about Hillary.

You can keep going on with the ? , but your logic is flawed. If you want to continue to use this crutch of "I'm so smart, and you're effeminate" you need to be consistent. You're either unaware of the things you are doing or you are a troll in the same vein as H-Rap. In either case, you are a ? .

You called me a pseudo intellect, but I actually have credentials. I don't make axiomatic statements about entire groups of people that I can't prove (I.e. "ask any Haitian"). You claim to only "speak on what you know" which is proven false by your aforementioned remarks, and what you know is fantasy.

Another post that has nothing to do with the topic smh
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

"Reported" ...

"on Reddit" ...

Ay -

Any open source investigation conducted by the people is by nature more reputable than the MSM simpleton
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

What was your point when you asked "how can things get any worse for Black people" -

Was that supposed to justify voting for Trump because he couldn't possibly make things worse for Black people ?

That was in response to the simple posters that kept talking the fire and brimstone ? about trump as if Hillary hasn't ALREADY DONE WORSE to black people in her 30 years as a politician

Nowhere have I ever endorsed trump so please stop posting lies, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are making it very difficult

I don't have / need a "main point in this thread". I think it's a straw man to make a statement that 'meeting with the president makes you a ? ' in light of someone giving 15 other reasons why Kanye is a ? .

The Hillary and Trump ? is another topic. Seems like you want people to judge Bill Clinton's presidency along with theories and allegations about Clinton from years ago, and her non-presidential position over what Trump said he's going to do as the new president and then if they don't, you defend Trump like Benita from living color defending Ms. Jenkins.

The title implies that Kanye has reached 'full ? ' meaning that he was already on his way.

Now someone enumerated all of the collective reasons why they feel he's a ? and instead of addressing that, it's back to the straw man.

This thread is about Kanye meeting with trump. Every single statement not relevant to this is actually a strawman argument so I ask again:

Is this president a open racist? Yes. Is this president a token for white supremacy? Yes. Does he have a history of racial discrimination? Ofcourse. Trump called Kanye his "friend". Is it normal for black ppl to befriend a racist white supremacist? Explain your justification

Is trump the next president?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

At the same time, he's still the President-elect of America (Of All americans as he said). Which effects all citizens of America. Kanye is a citizen of America. Its not wrong a citizen to meet with the President in and of itself. As far as "friends" Kanye's a grown man people can try to make rules for how the next person "should" live but its useless for the most part. I get some of the "concerns"...kind of but thats not the whole picture and really people on the outside dont know whats what. Thats the other part of it.
    To illustrate how pointless all the name calling and whatnot is, they already had their meeting and its over. They coulda talked about whatever, maybe big business implications and nobody stopped them.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    You ? are literally incapable of staying on topic but y'all are circle jerking yourselves as if you're winning some kind of debate with non sequitur smh
  • (Nope)
    edited December 2016
    Options

Look ? , you keep trying to gaslight me, because your coward-ass won't correct nor stand on what you said, so dig this: I will be at the Coffee Cann cafe in Lawrence MA. 11:00 am to 1:00 pm tomorrow with a group of Haitian students. I'm inviting you to come ask some questions, and feel free to do that super-smart tough guy ? .
  • (Nope)
    Options
    You ? are literally incapable of staying on topic but y'all are circle jerking yourselves as if you're winning some kind of debate with non sequitur smh

How do you win debates, by pretending you didn't say something, then calling people names?

You're a ? clown.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

How do you win debates, by pretending you didn't say something, then calling people names?

You're a ? clown.

What am I pretending I didn't say simpleton?
  • (Nope)
    Options

H-Rap, why you hiding behind a new moniker you old weirdo?

You scared?
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Your tactics mirror his to a T.

1. Gaslight people then accuse them of not staying on topic.
    2. Ascribe feminine traits to men when accused of ? .
    3. Rinse and repeat

You're simple as ? . I know you think you're privy to some sort of advanced knowledge and truthiness, but really you're intellectually light.
  • (Nope)
    Options

You're a ? clown.

Dear coward,

I'm done repeating myself. You have a deficit of comprehension that is startling. I think your mind is elsewhere and maybe you should just stick to internet investigating pizza-? ?

Best,
    Simpleton

• xxCivicxx
    Options

You're a ? clown.

Dear coward,

I'm done repeating myself. You have a deficit of comprehension that is startling. I think your mind is elsewhere and maybe you should just stick to internet investigating pizza-? ?

Best,
    Simpleton

So once again, you make a statement that you cannot back up

Please don't quote me anymore simpleton, you're going on ignore if you do
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Funfact: the only people following @civicsixxx Soundcloud are white men.

Auxillary funfact: your beats are trash.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're a ? clown.

Trump University.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    @civicsixxx , did you or did you not say "ask any Haitian?"

I need a yes or no answer, no backpedaling or blaming your inability to effectively communicate on the perceived attributes of others.

Can you do that coward?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options