Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Comments

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    You ? are literally incapable of staying on topic but y'all are circle jerking yourselves as if you're winning some kind of debate with non sequitur smh

How do you win debates, by pretending you didn't say something, then calling people names?

You're a ? clown.

Trump University.

Class of 2012 Reddit Scholar Award.

"Reddit's the best, it'a an amazing site with fantastic journalists. The best people are on there. They gave me a smart brain"

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.
    Why do ppl keep saying this??

He's a ? , period. U want reasons why?..

He's a ? for saying he'll make his son be republican for white acceptance

He's a ? for going on TV and changing his voice to sound like Tweety Bird

He's a ? for wrapping himself in the Confederate flag

He's a ? for creating high priced slavewear

He's a ? for holding up a white mans food for him like a servant

He's a ? for taking pics with some old ass cacs arm around his waist

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

And yea he's a ? for endorsing Trump, who aspires to be a modern day ?

Collectively that makes Kanye a ? ? . A sellout

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

Smh why are y'all so emotional??

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

And for the record I don't need to see an emoji to know you're emotional

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Why would I need to explain a statement I didn't make ?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

I took a break from the IC in general for a while

Please direct me to whatever I didn't answer in another thread

Also, what is your point in this thread??

What was your point when you asked "how can things get any worse for Black people" -

Was that supposed to justify voting for Trump because he couldn't possibly make things worse for Black people ?

That was in response to the simple posters that kept talking the fire and brimstone ? about trump as if Hillary hasn't ALREADY DONE WORSE to black people in her 30 years as a politician

Nowhere have I ever endorsed trump so please stop posting lies, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are making it very difficult

Once again, point me to whatever post you think I ran from

Once again, what is your main point in this thread?

Posting lies ? SMH. That was a damn question - note the question mark.

I don't have / need a "main point in this thread". I think it's a straw man to make a statement that 'meeting with the president makes you a ? ' in light of someone giving 15 other reasons why Kanye is a ? .

The Hillary and Trump ? is another topic. Seems like you want people to judge Bill Clinton's presidency along with theories and allegations about Clinton from years ago, and her non-presidential position over what Trump said he's going to do as the new president and then if they don't, you defend Trump like Benita from living color defending Ms. Jenkins.

Whats the title of this thread?

Did you read the tweets posted in this thread?

The title implies that Kanye has reached 'full ? ' meaning that he was already on his way.

Now someone enumerated all of the collective reasons why they feel he's a ? and instead of addressing that, it's back to the straw man.

Kanye speaking with trump doesn't move Kanye on the ? scale in any direction

This thread is about Kanye meeting with trump. Every single statement not relevant to this is actually a strawman argument so I ask again:

What point are you trying to make in this thread?
    Is this president a open racist? Yes. Is this president a token for white supremacy? Yes. Does he have a history of racial discrimination? Ofcourse. Trump called Kanye his "friend". Is it normal for black ppl to befriend a racist white supremacist? Explain your justification

At the same time, he's still the President-elect of America (Of All americans as he said). Which effects all citizens of America. Kanye is a citizen of America. Its not wrong a citizen to meet with the President in and of itself. As far as "friends" Kanye's a grown man people can try to make rules for how the next person "should" live but its useless for the most part. I get some of the "concerns"...kind of but thats not the whole picture and really people on the outside dont know whats what. Thats the other part of it.
    To illustrate how pointless all the name calling and whatnot is, they already had their meeting and its over. They coulda talked about whatever, maybe big business implications and nobody stopped them.
    Your perspective is short sided fam. Donald Trump has already shown he's a hate monger & poster child for white supremacy. What he stands for historically has terrorized black communities. The ONLY way a black man should meet with Trump is to challenge him on his past racist comments & actions. Kanye did none of that.

Trump USED Kanye and Kanye used Trump for publicity for himself. Next time Trump says or does some overtly racist ? , he'll say "Hey I'm friends with Kanye. Black ppl love me, just ask Jim Brown. I play golf with Charles Barkley".

Meantime the next few year african americans (and muslims) will be getting SLAUGHTERED by cops & white hate groups. Hate crimes will sky rocket & we'll be unfairly imprisoned for simply protesting. ? will get real while black celebrities keep buck dancing
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lawd y'all still at it? Listen it doesn't matter what u believe. He is a ? or he isn't ? . Blacks should meet with the President or we shouldn't meet. The bottom line is we must work together. U know that black unity thing. That means understanding there is no one right way to accomplish our goal. This thread illustrates a huge problem in the black community. We can't talk to each other. We can't respect our differences. We always got be right or be smarter or be better than our brothers. We can't uplift or constructively criticize. Nope we try banish ? from the black community.

We gotta do better!
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Good lawd y'all still at it? Listen it doesn't matter what u believe. He is a ? or he isn't ? . Blacks should meet with the President or we shouldn't meet. The bottom line is we must work together. U know that black unity thing. That means understanding there is no one right way to accomplish our goal. This thread illustrates a huge problem in the black community. We can't talk to each other. We can't respect our differences. We always got be right or be smarter or be better than our brothers. We can't uplift or constructively criticize. Nope we try banish ? from the black community.

We gotta do better!

WHERE DID I SAY

"We can't talk to each other", SIMPLETON???

Pseudo-Intellectuals. SMH

FIND THE POSTS where I said this and send me the link.

Thanks

I CANT CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE these ignorant fools ... because their posts are not worth my benevolence.

Only when they HUMBLE THEMSELVES, will they come into the vast knowledge of my misinformation and fake news. SUPERIOR INTELLECT

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Peace_79 wrote: »

We gotta do better!

WHERE DID I SAY "We can't talk to each other", SIMPLETON???

Thanks

I CANT CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE these ignorant fools ... because their posts are not worth of my benevolence.

Only when they HUMBLE THEMSELVES, will they come into the vast knowledge of my misinformation and fake news. SUPERIOR INTELLECT

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

We gotta do better!

WHERE DID I SAY

Thanks

I CANT CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE these ignorant fools ... because their posts are not worth of my benevolence.

Yet you're still talking around everything I've posted and you're mimicking me because you're intellectually barren smh
  • xxCivicxx
    I think people calling Kanye a ? for talking to the President elect, proves that y'all have been programmed... And in addition to being programmed, y'all are falling for this liberal SJW bs.

Listen Obama might be the first President that WASN'T a racist... That doesn't mean you don't talk to the President when you have a chance.

He's a ? for wearing blue contacts and having blonde hair... (the ? is 40 years old lmao)

He's a ? for telling black ppl to stop worrying about racism (because it doesn't affect Him.)

GOAT.

Too bad this can't be on the first page so all these fools coming into the thread posting "So Kanye's a ? for meeting with the president" could ? .

You see an emoji or some ? in that post that indicates what emotional state I'm in ?

Why you rackin up so many intellectual L's for Trump ? You're losing these debates left and right and you still keep sticking to the same ? .

There's new posters signing up to the IC just so they can get a win off of you by watching you defend Trump.

You can't explain how Kanye is a ? for just meeting with the incoming president, so you're using emotion and insults to convey the false idea that you're "above" answering my very simple question

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dude gave several reasons why Kanye's a ? - ? else you want, somebody to prove your own statement, which is that "He's a ? for meeting with the president" ?

Why don't you defend the statements you actually have made like ? can't get worse for Black people ? You ain't reply after the last exchange but then you come back threads later saying nobody answered the question.

What was your point when you asked "how can things get any worse for Black people" -

Was that supposed to justify voting for Trump because he couldn't possibly make things worse for Black people ?

That was in response to the simple posters that kept talking the fire and brimstone ? about trump as if Hillary hasn't ALREADY DONE WORSE to black people in her 30 years as a politician

Nowhere have I ever endorsed trump so please stop posting lies, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are making it very difficult

I don't have / need a "main point in this thread". I think it's a straw man to make a statement that 'meeting with the president makes you a ? ' in light of someone giving 15 other reasons why Kanye is a ? .

The Hillary and Trump ? is another topic. Seems like you want people to judge Bill Clinton's presidency along with theories and allegations about Clinton from years ago, and her non-presidential position over what Trump said he's going to do as the new president and then if they don't, you defend Trump like Benita from living color defending Ms. Jenkins.

The title implies that Kanye has reached 'full ? ' meaning that he was already on his way.

Now someone enumerated all of the collective reasons why they feel he's a ? and instead of addressing that, it's back to the straw man.

This thread is about Kanye meeting with trump. Every single statement not relevant to this is actually a strawman argument so I ask again:

Is this president a open racist? Yes. Is this president a token for white supremacy? Yes. Does he have a history of racial discrimination? Ofcourse. Trump called Kanye his "friend". Is it normal for black ppl to befriend a racist white supremacist? Explain your justification

At the same time, he's still the President-elect of America (Of All americans as he said). Which effects all citizens of America. Kanye is a citizen of America. Its not wrong a citizen to meet with the President in and of itself. As far as "friends" Kanye's a grown man people can try to make rules for how the next person "should" live but its useless for the most part. I get some of the "concerns"...kind of but thats not the whole picture and really people on the outside dont know whats what. Thats the other part of it.
    To illustrate how pointless all the name calling and whatnot is, they already had their meeting and its over. They coulda talked about whatever, maybe big business implications and nobody stopped them.
    Your perspective is short sided fam. Donald Trump has already shown he's a hate monger & poster child for white supremacy. What he stands for historically has terrorized black communities. The ONLY way a black man should meet with Trump is to challenge him on his past racist comments & actions. Kanye did none of that.

Trump USED Kanye and Kanye used Trump for publicity for himself. Next time Trump says or does some overtly racist ? , he'll say "Hey I'm friends with Kanye. Black ppl love me, just ask Jim Brown. I play golf with Charles Barkley".

Meantime the next few year african americans (and muslims) will be getting SLAUGHTERED by cops & white hate groups. Hate crimes will sky rocket & we'll be unfairly imprisoned for simply protesting. ? will get real while black celebrities keep buck dancing

Smh are you not capable of controlling your emotions??

Black people are being slaughtered NOW smh
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

GOAT.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Thats odd because im actually looking at it from a wider perspective instead of locking in to one narrow viewpoint. Im acknowledging the concerns, to a point, while acknowledging that he's still the President elect. If your Kanye or anybody else whatever color, if your a citizen you have a stake so meeting=justified just on that merit. We actually need people from the different backgrounds and communities to engage and be involved. Not diminished and disregarded. As far as the speculation and predictions for the future, I dont do all of that or trust in others abilities to do that. Only they know what went down. Nobody knows whats going to happen in the future. Id seriously consider meeting the President elect Trump or whoever and probably do it. Thats bigger than whatever is going on in here
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    And I'd take it seriously hopefully. People could only speculate on what went down unless they weretoldor there.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

We gotta do better!

WHERE DID I SAY

Thanks

I CANT CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE these ignorant fools ... because their posts are not worth my benevolence.

Amen!

The effeminate usurpers continue to stumble blind in the darkness when "only I" can give them light.

#simpletons
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

We gotta do better!

WHERE DID I SAY "We can't talk to each other", SIMPLETON???

Thanks

Perfect example of what I'm talking about.

LMAO - do you even know what I just ---

Nvmd, bruh.

:joy:

whzgcde3dpow.gif

• mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly haven't been keeping up with Kanye like everyone else has.

I've been ignoring everything he does, because everything ends in drama. I feel like he's his own reality show at this point.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malcolm spoke on Koonye's kind 50 years ago

oe3por7ieuvc.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/qEDVoagZXzc

old man ebro really mad.
    He spoke truth
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSyEKfuivi0

Ray Ray speaks about tapping for Trump...

So they did discuss solutions to the problems in our neighborhoods. Now all these agents and slaves in this thread and elsewhere can get the FOH with their garbage ass narratives.

Ray Lewis and Jim Brown have ACTUAL PROGRAMS out there helping our troubled and youth, but you call them ? ? See how destructive you are? All because they have a difference in opinion on a few topics. I think most of you need to reevaluate your stance and realize that you're on the wrong side of progression. You're letting your emotions blind logical thinking.

SN: Bill Gates was at the meeting? I wonder what kind of approach he used to present sterilization for non-whites this time? Pure evil.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/qEDVoagZXzc

old man ebro really mad.

Can't trust the (fake) Jews. They're the biggest enemy against black people. They're parasites that stay close to us, so they can rake in all the profit off of our ideas.

Ebro's just mad that black people that actually have influence are publicly showing some kind of alliance, which the other kind of "white" people that the (fake) Jews don't see eye to eye with. They want the black people all to themselves.

Ebro's talking about working for someone else, why doesn't he touch on entrepreneurship and building our own. Tell him to take his corporate slave narrative somewhere else.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soooooooooooooooo Ebro isn't gonna take a meeting with Trump if he calls?....GTFOH especially if his BOSS says so
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Some of the posts in this thread really surprised me. Mostly cuz some of you are grown men and much older than me. I get it if you're a fan of the music that's cool, he's a great musician but he's wrong in this aspect.

I'll never get it man, Trump put the KKK in the White House he really elected known members of it and ran an entire campaign on racism. He's extending stop and frisk and is in favour of the death penalty for black people among other things and some of y'all are quick to erase his wrongdoings cuz he met with ? celebrity ? . Man I can't with this thread I just can't....

Cats dont like being held accountable so they dont hold other accountable...
  • xxCivicxx
    Some of the posts in this thread really surprised me. Mostly cuz some of you are grown men and much older than me. I get it if you're a fan of the music that's cool, he's a great musician but he's wrong in this aspect.

I'll never get it man, Trump put the KKK in the White House he really elected known members of it and ran an entire campaign on racism. He's extending stop and frisk and is in favour of the death penalty for black people among other things and some of y'all are quick to erase his wrongdoings cuz he met with ? celebrity ? . Man I can't with this thread I just can't....

Smh what does this even mean??
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were discussing solutions to the problems in our neighborhoods.....meaning what exactly?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

It's not hard to figure out. You don't hold people accountable, a general you not specific, so in turn you expect nobody else to hold you accountable as well.
  • xxCivicxx
    blackrain wrote: »

It's not hard to figure out. You don't hold people accountable, a general you not specific, so in turn you expect nobody else to hold you accountable as well.

How is meeting with trump not holding him accountable?
  • xxCivicxx
    They were discussing solutions to the problems in our neighborhoods.....meaning what exactly?

You ask dumb questions and you don't read, but you know this already
    MR.CJ wrote: »