Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Some of the posts in this thread really surprised me. Mostly cuz some of you are grown men and much older than me. I get it if you're a fan of the music that's cool, he's a great musician but he's wrong in this aspect.

I'll never get it man, Trump put the KKK in the White House he really elected known members of it and ran an entire campaign on racism. He's extending stop and frisk and is in favour of the death penalty for black people among other things and some of y'all are quick to erase his wrongdoings cuz he met with ? celebrity ? . Man I can't with this thread I just can't....

Cats dont like being held accountable so they dont hold other accountable...

Smh what does this even mean??

It's not hard to figure out. You don't hold people accountable, a general you not specific, so in turn you expect nobody else to hold you accountable as well.

How is meeting with trump not holding him accountable?

"I fell in love with him" - jim brown

"We just talked about life " - koonye

Yeah ....they put his feet to the fire

Trump used these idiots to cover up the fact that he cancelled meetings to adress his conflict of interest with his kids, businesses and the presidency.

So because of 2 quotes that you read, you know without a doubt that the entire meeting was a coverup huh.

You know everything that happened at that meeting huh.

That illogical mental jump makes sense to you huh

Smh pseudo-intellectuals. Actually that's not even pseudo-intellectual. That's extremist emotional zealotry
  • universalside
    universalside Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    White boy trying his best to be black.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    They were discussing solutions to the problems in our neighborhoods.....meaning what exactly?

You ask dumb questions and you don't read, but you know this already
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I mean you cant assume what they talked about or what happened.All we know is what they tell us. That second instagram post Kanye did is the point of this. That is the benefit or reason for meeting with the President elect vs. sitting in a corner. People can sit in corners all they want but dont try to act like thats better than what he did just because he has the capability and is doing things. Not defending Trump or anything but he is the President elect of the country Kanye is a citizen of.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Some of the posts in this thread really surprised me. Mostly cuz some of you are grown men and much older than me. I get it if you're a fan of the music that's cool, he's a great musician but he's wrong in this aspect.

I'll never get it man, Trump put the KKK in the White House he really elected known members of it and ran an entire campaign on racism. He's extending stop and frisk and is in favour of the death penalty for black people among other things and some of y'all are quick to erase his wrongdoings cuz he met with ? celebrity ? . Man I can't with this thread I just can't....

It's not hard to figure out. You don't hold people accountable, a general you not specific, so in turn you expect nobody else to hold you accountable as well.

Trump used these idiots to cover up the fact that he cancelled meetings to adress his conflict of interest with his kids, businesses and the presidency.

So because of 2 quotes that you read, you know without a doubt that the entire meeting was a coverup huh.

Smh pseudo-intellectuals. Actually that's not even pseudo-intellectual. That's extremist emotional zealotry

So what happened at this meeting and why trump cancelled the blind trust meeting?
  • xxCivicxx

So what happened at this meeting and why trump cancelled the blind trust meeting?

No idea

Why would you think I would know??

Why do you think you know??
  • Copper

No idea

Logical people come to logical conclusion based on current information and past behavior....now once again ..

• xxCivicxx

No idea

Logical people come to logical conclusion based on current information and past behavior....now once again ..

How can you come to a logical conclusion when you have no evidence to place your conclusion on??

One again, why do you think you know what happened in that meeting??

Please post the evidence that caused you to come to this logical conclusion? Thanks
  • Copper

No idea

How can you come to a logical conclusion when you have no evidence to place your conclusion on??

Please post the evidence that caused you to come to this logical conclusion? Thanks

No you been in here arguing for 21 pages...I left came back and you still spouting ? .

You don't get to wiggle out of a question by throwing your hands up and saying "I don't know".

And you do have information (why would you argue this much based on nothing)

Answer the question or tap the ? out.
  • xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016

No idea

No you been in here arguing for 21 pages...I left came back and you still spouting ? .

You don't get to wiggle out of a question by throwing your hands up and saying "I don't know".

And you do have information (why would you argue this much based on nothing)

Answer the question or tap the ? out.

You're asking a stupid question based on nothing

Once again, I REPEAT, POST THE EVIDENCE THAT CAUSED YOU TO COME TO THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION THAT THE KANYE MEETING ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING AND WAS A COVERUP TO CANCEL THE OTHER MEETING

And please stop deflecting. You left the thread because you had no response to me continually sonning you except for unfunny passive aggressive feminine jokes. None of your posts have had ANY kind of substance smh

And once again you're making statements that you can't back up

• xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
  • Copper
    edited December 2016
    You answer every question with two questions

Your a horrible debater with no sources, logic or reason.

You haven't "sonned" anyone in this thread, forum or life.

You're a misinformed, gullible sensitive idiot.

And it's time for you to leave this thread.
  • Copper
    "What happened in the meeting"

"I don't know, what do you think happened?" - xxCivicxx on page 21
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, I got an even better one...

Trump used these idiots to make everyone think he was using it to cover up the fact that he cancelled meetings to adress his conflict of interest with his kids, businesses and the presidency, but in reality he was serious about this whole thing and is going to make real change based on his dialogue with the select few representatives. He's just keeping it on the low until he has something to present to the people.

See how that works? Speculation will always be frowned upon.
  • xxCivicxx
    You answer every question with two questions

Your a horrible debater with no sources, logic or reason.

You haven't "sonned" anyone in this thread, forum or life.

You're a misinformed, gullible sensitive idiot.

And it's time for you to leave this thread.

What information am I supposed to be sourcing?

My whole point in this thread was that Kanye is not a ? simply for meeting with the next president

What tangent are you going off on?? You seem to be confusing yourself
  • Copper
    Him cancelling a meeting is not speculation nor is meeting with a rapper for 15min (who himself said they talked about life) is addressing community issues.

He has time for kanye and Ray Lewis but not his blind trust meeting .

^ not speculation
  • xxCivicxx
    "What happened in the meeting"

"I don't know, what do you think happened?" - xxCivicxx on page 21

"Kanye isn't a ? just for having a meeting with trump" - xxCivicxx

"TRUMP CANCELLED A DIFFERENT MEETING THOUGH. WHY DID HE DO THIS. TELL ME XXCIVICXX. PROVIDE SOURCES. WHY CAN'T YOU STAY ON TOPIC YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE" - copper
  • Copper
    edited December 2016
    I believe Trillfate gave you a rundown on exactly why kanye is a ? ...and you tiptoed past that like you've done everything

giphy.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    I believe Trillfate gave you a rundown on exactly why kanye is a ? ...and you tiptoed past that like you've done everything

giphy.gif

Incorrect

I directly responded to his post right after he made it

You should probably read this thread for comprehension and stop embarrassing yourself
  • xxCivicxx
    Him cancelling a meeting is not speculation nor is meeting with a rapper for 15min (who himself said they talked about life) is addressing community issues.

^ not speculation

Him cancelling whatever meeting you're talking about just because he met with Kanye is SPECULATION UNTIL YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE smh
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

b30b0kgphrgp.jpg
  • Copper

^ not speculation

Him cancelling whatever meeting you're talking about just because he met with Kanye is SPECULATION UNTIL YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE smh

Never said that...keep trying
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him meeting with a ? literally days out the crazy house aint beneficial for ?
  • Copper
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Him meeting with a ? literally days out the crazy house aint beneficial for ?

Apparently kanye and trump bout to heal the black community
  • xxCivicxx

^ not speculation

Never said that...keep trying

Oh this isn't you??