Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye been kinda wack imo for the past few years so its watever, oh and ? his ugly ass "clothing line" and those stupid ass lookin zeezy shoes too
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Kanye has said and done too much ? ? in recent years to get the benefit of the doubt imo.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How dare he sit with the Presindent? ? !

Meanwhile you can't get a meeting with your Mayor's assistant and if you did, you'd have nothing to say of substance

Y'all the worst ? ...ship all of you away along with any ? with multiple face tattoos(except Fetty Wap)
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I predict a lot of ? , both celebrity and common folk will on some "if u can't beat em, join em" ? for the next 4 years... this is only the beginning

I would take the over on more ? ? , whining, crying and only doing that for the next four years.
    I predict a lot of ? , both celebrity and common folk will on some "if u can't beat em, join em" ? for the next 4 years... this is only the beginning

I said it multiple threads there's a segment of black folks that don't want to eliminate the power structure white folks have built but instead envy them and want to be embraced by it. That if you can't beat em join em mentality is a perfect example of it. ? willing to run to the side of Trump and his alt right racist team just to be part of the very establishment y'all claim got their foot on ? necks...that's real dedication to uplifting us right?

*drops the mic*
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calm down guys he's mentally ill
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Kanye may or may not be a ? but him meeting with Trump isn't cooning

After years of coonish behavior from this buffoon it most certainly is...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Kanye has said and done too much ? ? in recent years to get the benefit of the doubt imo.
    "I'll even make my son be Republican so everybody knows he loves white people"

^^^ that's one of the most disgusting lyrics in hip hop history..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    There's nothing ? about meeting the next President, it's called a power move. Shout-out to Kanye for making moves, we see you.

Now he needs to focus on making good music again. He's been on a decade long slump.

The next POTUS who's sh-t talked everybody on the campaign trail? the same person who's pretty much using propaganda to help himself, the same person who's bringing in every politician and mogul and CEO who are looked at as traitors or so ? they should be in jail for what they did, the same person who sh-tted on every race and sexual orientation and lit a fire under white supremacist?

Stop it slime! That reeks of ? , ? , and sell out!

What does any of that have to do with the fact that he's still about to be president?

Are black people supposed to hide in a corner for the next 4 years?

Smh

Everything because the n-gga fleeced his way to becoming president.

And what the hell does the second line have to do with what I posted above???

You're saying that Kanye is a ? for meeting with Trump which makes no sense because he's the next president and he's going to be passing legislation that affects black people

I'm asking you how are black people supposed to interact with the next president of the US if just meeting with him is "cooning"

But you understood my question, you just don't have a logical response

Now his legislation will affect black people but before it was "this ? won't affect black folks so who cares who is in office" from a few of y'all. Can't have it both ways
  • blackrain
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    There's nothing ? about meeting the next President, it's called a power move. Shout-out to Kanye for making moves, we see you.

Now he needs to focus on making good music again. He's been on a decade long slump.

He also has said he would've voted for him..Ye got that ? fashion line he was crying about and now he thinks racism is dead...? Kanye

Ye never even alluded to racism being dead

Ye a ? , but you people were begging people to vote for Hillary

There are certainly some ? among us

You're right..he said black people should stop focusing on it...which is just as stupid...and what does voting for Hilary have to do with Ye out here acting like he ain't spend the last 5 plus years crying in interviews about how racism is the reason he couldn't get that homeless wear line off the ground but now it's out he's saying to stop focusing on it?

You're too old. I can't save you

So you have no response...got it
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

You know....I never understood this state of mind. Like f**k what they stand for or who they are. If they have power, network to "make moves" for yourself.

If thats they case, shouldn't none of you ? have a problem with Satanists because they "network" with the entity running all this bull s**t behind this existence. Ironically, that's what Kanye is doing hahaha.

But there's another step up the ladder ? wanna ignore smh.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall need to stop putting faith in rappers man. Given all the ? ? Kanye has done the last 2 years this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Real Talk
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    If this was say Jay Z, then you can brush it off as just a meeting. But Kanye naw B.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He also has said he would've voted for him..Ye got that ? fashion line he was crying about and now he thinks racism is dead...? Kanye

You're right..he said black people should stop focusing on it...which is just as stupid...and what does voting for Hilary have to do with Ye out here acting like he ain't spend the last 5 plus years crying in interviews about how racism is the reason he couldn't get that homeless wear line off the ground but now it's out he's saying to stop focusing on it?

You're too old. I can't save you

So you have no response...got it

I'm going to save your children, There's nothing I can do for you
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His programming is complete.

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

Ok so are black people supposed to hide from the next president? Serious question

You're advocating that black people don't acknowledge Trump, which means you cannot complain when Trump does not acknowledge black people(even though you will anyway)

Smh again

I actually agree with this for the most part. Realizing different perspectives, he is the President elect of the country now. And its a good point about black people not being some fringe element not involved. I have no issue with this in and of itself. Hopefully Trump meeting with all kinds of different people is actually not rare. America is a diverse country and like he said he's the President of all Americans it is what it is.

The bolded is what the Anti-voting squad advocates. I know these ain't the same ones defending this Trump meeting ?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But pray for Ye tho.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-o.gif
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

Ok so are black people supposed to hide from the next president? Serious question

You're advocating that black people don't acknowledge Trump, which means you cannot complain when Trump does not acknowledge black people(even though you will anyway)

Smh again

I actually agree with this for the most part. Realizing different perspectives, he is the President elect of the country now. And its a good point about black people not being some fringe element not involved. I have no issue with this in and of itself. Hopefully Trump meeting with all kinds of different people is actually not rare. America is a diverse country and like he said he's the President of all Americans it is what it is.

The bolded is what the Anti-voting squad advocates. I know these ain't the same ones defending this Trump meeting ?

Yeah I believe in doing. I advocate voting and voted. I exercised my right and gave my voice because the alternative is a loser strategy. Thats why I really have no problem with this. Better to do something with your view than sit somewhere being a nonfactor.
    There's gray areas. You dont have to like the results of the election to recognize Trump's the President elect of America. There's no reason a citizen shouldnt meet with him since your a citizen of America and it effects you. Maybe to debate or just let your viewpoint be known in a strategic way.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray lewis and Jim Brown is there
  • blackrain
    Options

I would take the over on more ? ? , whining, crying and only doing that for the next four years.

I said it multiple threads there's a segment of black folks that don't want to eliminate the power structure white folks have built but instead envy them and want to be embraced by it. That if you can't beat em join em mentality is a perfect example of it. ? willing to run to the side of Trump and his alt right racist team just to be part of the very establishment y'all claim got their foot on ? necks...that's real dedication to uplifting us right?

The bold is obvious and been a problem for black since we been here. You will never get an argument from me on that.

With that said IMO its going to be more black people ? crying whining and only doing that than there will be black people bucking and fighting that system.

That is my only point.

My thing is though why prefer more black folks jumping to that side? You admit they don't give two ? about us and are actively putting people in positions to maintain the status quo so why applaud those moves? I'd rather folks voicing their displeasure than caving in like a ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donald Trump got a big ego and kanye west got a big ego ,they both got something in common.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CLONES. Imma chill tho before I have an accident. ? don't want to listen.