Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I predict a lot of ? , both celebrity and common folk will on some "if u can't beat em, join em" ? for the next 4 years... this is only the beginning

I would take the over on more ? ? , whining, crying and only doing that for the next four years.
    I predict a lot of ? , both celebrity and common folk will on some "if u can't beat em, join em" ? for the next 4 years... this is only the beginning

I said it multiple threads there's a segment of black folks that don't want to eliminate the power structure white folks have built but instead envy them and want to be embraced by it. That if you can't beat em join em mentality is a perfect example of it. ? willing to run to the side of Trump and his alt right racist team just to be part of the very establishment y'all claim got their foot on ? necks...that's real dedication to uplifting us right?

The bold is obvious and been a problem for black since we been here. You will never get an argument from me on that.

With that said IMO its going to be more black people ? crying whining and only doing that than there will be black people bucking and fighting that system.

That is my only point.

My thing is though why prefer more black folks jumping to that side? You admit they don't give two ? about us and are actively putting people in positions to maintain the status quo so why applaud those moves? I'd rather folks voicing their displeasure than caving in like a ?

I don't prefer that at all. Its just that is what I know is going to happen. I also would love to be proven wrong. We shall see.

Glad we've finally gotten here with the bold. I have always been of the opinion that voting for Trump or Clinton was maintaining the status quo. Which is what I didn't and don't want. I want this current system totally destroyed. I've admitted on here before that Trump is going to ? up more than Clinton would. Thing is Clinton would still keep more black people satisfied and happy with our house ? status in America than Trump would.

This is MY stance and my stance only. I'm not applauding I'm more or less sitting back and watching ? unfold and loving every minute of it. Now what am I loving. Let me tell you.

I'm loving Trump ? up this country
    I'm loving these ? poor and middle class white people getting ? over by Trumps lies on the campaign trail
    I'm loving these boot licking ass black people getting a foot put in their ? by these white people who they thought all that boot licking they were doing was going to get them treated different
    I'm loving the fight that I feel a small but good amount of black people are going to put up against this system
    I'm loving that some more black peoples eyes are being opened to what has really been going on for far to long
    I'm loving that this false sense of ? being OK for black people in this country is being taken away from our kids
    I'm loving that more of them are going to grow up knowing that they have to be fighters and take what they want not expect hand outs from people that show them daily that they hate their exsistence

There is more things but I feel you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Let me add. Again this is just me. I'm willing to sacrifice and take plenty bumps and bruises in these next 4-8 years in order for this system to crash and burn. I'm not happy that plenty of black people who are worse off than me are going to have it even worse. But I just feel if thats what it takes for just some of them to feel the need to not be dependent on this government then so be it. I personally feel my family can do without a few luxuries if it comes to that for all that to be accomplished. Some are not with that feeling and thought process. I get that but that just part of where I'm at with it.

If it comes to it I'm willing for my death to be the cost paid of my family's and future generations of my family's TRUE FREEDOM

You know what...that's the most detailed explanation I've seen given from someone on the I love it side...and you have some points o respect and even agree with. My thing though has and always will be I'm not a supporter of ? things up for black folks even more just to hope to see them get better. I don't believe the whole ? has to get worse before it can get better. That purposeful inflicting of pain just to show you can rise from the ashes makes a great story but in action it's messy as ? and costs too many good people their livelihood. At least you have enough empathy to admit that you know folks who literally can't afford to go no lower are gonna be hit and that's ? up. There's some on your side of the fence though who seem to be naive to that reality or think those people are just supposed to accept being ? over even more for some fight they don't even have the means to fight. For those that do go hard as you can but don't ignore the voices of those whose daily needs are the casual luxuries you can afford to ration out among your own family.

Its not that I'm a supporter of it. I just feel that maybe its just what needs to or has to happen in order for more black people to realize ? HAS TO CHANGE and FIGHT for that change.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    His programming is complete.

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

Ok so are black people supposed to hide from the next president? Serious question

You're advocating that black people don't acknowledge Trump, which means you cannot complain when Trump does not acknowledge black people(even though you will anyway)

Smh again

I can complain, critique, evaluate or speculate anytime I want to, regardless of my position on Trump, Obama or any other one of these politicians.

Who said anything about hiding? Acknowledge him how? Is he the president-elect? Yes, he is. He's also a bigot whose looking for any black person he can trot out to the media to prove otherwise. That "meeting" was nothing more than a media stunt. The real power brokers Trump meets with are behind closed doors.

That post sounds an awful lot like the if you don't vote you can't criticize the candidate rhetoric that is often called stupid on the IC...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't call the man a ? for meeting with Trump...now that slave clothing line is another issue
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    I can't call the man a ? for meeting with Trump...now that slave clothing line is another issue

slave clothing line
    obsession with Kardashians and Amber Rose
    Serving ribs to cacs like a good house ?
    wanting to be seen and accepted by Trump
    DYING HIS HAIR BLONDE!!!

that ? is the new Macauley Culkin
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    There's nothing ? about meeting the next President, it's called a power move. Shout-out to Kanye for making moves, we see you.

Now he needs to focus on making good music again. He's been on a decade long slump.

The next POTUS who's sh-t talked everybody on the campaign trail? the same person who's pretty much using propaganda to help himself, the same person who's bringing in every politician and mogul and CEO who are looked at as traitors or so ? they should be in jail for what they did, the same person who sh-tted on every race and sexual orientation and lit a fire under white supremacist?

Stop it slime! That reeks of ? , ? , and sell out!

What does any of that have to do with the fact that he's still about to be president?

Are black people supposed to hide in a corner for the next 4 years?

Smh

Everything because the n-gga fleeced his way to becoming president.

And what the hell does the second line have to do with what I posted above???

You're saying that Kanye is a ? for meeting with Trump which makes no sense because he's the next president and he's going to be passing legislation that affects black people

I'm asking you how are black people supposed to interact with the next president of the US if just meeting with him is "cooning"

But you understood my question, you just don't have a logical response

Um...how are black people interacting with the President through a celebrity meeting with Trump? Blacks celebs do not represent the average black person.

Is Kanye black?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

Ok so are black people supposed to hide from the next president? Serious question

You're advocating that black people don't acknowledge Trump, which means you cannot complain when Trump does not acknowledge black people(even though you will anyway)

Smh again

I actually agree with this for the most part. Realizing different perspectives, he is the President elect of the country now. And its a good point about black people not being some fringe element not involved. I have no issue with this in and of itself. Hopefully Trump meeting with all kinds of different people is actually not rare. America is a diverse country and like he said he's the President of all Americans it is what it is.

The bolded is what the Anti-voting squad advocates. I know these ain't the same ones defending this Trump meeting ?

Again you're making g a strawman argument

Please quote any post post with this statement in it

You're being Hella disingenuous right now smh

Finding a post with people advocating not voting, how hard would that be to do ?

Please reread the exchange that you are responding to
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Smh again

I can complain, critique, evaluate or speculate anytime I want to, regardless of my position on Trump, Obama or any other one of these politicians.

Who said anything about hiding? Acknowledge him how? Is he the president-elect? Yes, he is. He's also a bigot whose looking for any black person he can trot out to the media to prove otherwise. That "meeting" was nothing more than a media stunt. The real power brokers Trump meets with are behind closed doors.

That post sounds an awful lot like the if you don't vote you can't criticize the candidate rhetoric that is often called stupid on the IC...

Smh black people are so completely lost
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    every ? day...week....second a dark skinned ? ? out tell me im lying

tumblr_lltobexLN41qcjzcm.gif

im tired of you wack ass ? representing our race wrong always in the spotlight begging for the white mans acceptance showing off how much you hate your dark skin

giphy.gif
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure that someone has said it already, but is this really newsworthy? Why do you all care so much?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing ? about meeting the next President, it's called a power move. Shout-out to Kanye for making moves, we see you.

Now he needs to focus on making good music again. He's been on a decade long slump.

The next POTUS who's sh-t talked everybody on the campaign trail? the same person who's pretty much using propaganda to help himself, the same person who's bringing in every politician and mogul and CEO who are looked at as traitors or so ? they should be in jail for what they did, the same person who sh-tted on every race and sexual orientation and lit a fire under white supremacist?

What does any of that have to do with the fact that he's still about to be president?

Smh

You're saying that Kanye is a ? for meeting with Trump which makes no sense because he's the next president and he's going to be passing legislation that affects black people

I'm asking you how are black people supposed to interact with the next president of the US if just meeting with him is "cooning"

Um...how are black people interacting with the President through a celebrity meeting with Trump? Blacks celebs do not represent the average black person.

Is Kanye black?

By his skin, yes. His lifestyle, mind-state and circumstance, no. Black people means the black community and Kanye does not represent people like us.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye may or may not be a ? but him meeting with Trump isn't cooning

I don't understand how some of y'all think smh.

This butthurtness is really not going to help black people elevate ourselves
    So meeting with a racist man who's openly discriminated against black ppl, insulted black ppl & empowered white supremacists all over the world, just for publicity sake, isn't cooning? Wtf logic are you ? using
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh again

Nope, never made a comment about voting in that post or the previous one, nor have I ever espoused any connection between the right to vote and the right to criticize. That post has nothing to do with your assumption...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    every ? day...week....second a dark skinned ? ? out tell me im lying

tumblr_lltobexLN41qcjzcm.gif

im tired of you wack ass ? representing our race wrong always in the spotlight begging for the white mans acceptance showing off how much you hate your dark skin

giphy.gif

hahahaha that ? @texas409 be going off on the darkskins..
    i be having to stay out the sun a bit cause imma shade from bein grouped wit them..

#teambrownskin hahaha
  • blackrain
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

slave clothing line
    obsession with Kardashians and Amber Rose
    Serving ribs to cacs like a good house ?
    wanting to be seen and accepted by Trump
    DYING HIS HAIR BLONDE!!!

that ? is the new Macauley Culkin

That pic with the ribs...he looked like he literally lost his soul
  • blackrain
    Options

Smh again

Nope, never made a comment about voting in that post or the previous one, nor have I ever espoused any connection between the right to vote and the right to criticize. That post has nothing to do with your assumption...

I was talking about the post you responded to
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would take the over on more ? ? , whining, crying and only doing that for the next four years.

I said it multiple threads there's a segment of black folks that don't want to eliminate the power structure white folks have built but instead envy them and want to be embraced by it. That if you can't beat em join em mentality is a perfect example of it. ? willing to run to the side of Trump and his alt right racist team just to be part of the very establishment y'all claim got their foot on ? necks...that's real dedication to uplifting us right?

Exactly, like you and the other Hilary supporters denouncing the idea of black people not voting for anyone on the strength of us not ? with the system or "power structure" as you call it.

You and others advocating voting for Hilary would imply you want to join and be embraced by the power structure white folks have built. We were saying, nah ? that, we're removing ourselves from the process completely.

So now ask yourself, do your actions prove you are trying to uplift your people or are you another agent leading them into a burning house?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

Smh

Is Kanye black?

By his skin, yes. His lifestyle, mind-state and circumstance, no. Black people means the black community and Kanye does not represent people like us.

Black people aren't a monolith. Black people represent a diverse range of lifestyles, mind-states, and circumstances. You can't "excommunicate" Kanye just because he doesn't fit a certain "type" (seems like black folk stereotype black folk more than any other group). Kanye represents Kanye. He's not an ambassador of black people. No one is, not even you.

Hive mind thought process, that ? is contagious in the black community.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh again

I was talking about the post you responded to

Ok, I got ya. Based on the quote it seemed like it was directed to my comment. My fault...
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

I don't agree with what he said, but what you're saying sounds so exaggerated.

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    Now when Trump starts advocating black protestors to be executed I'll wonder who this "power move" benefits