Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

I don't agree with what he said, but what you're saying sounds so exaggerated.

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Now which part of anything I just posted is "exaggerated"?

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Black people need to stop talking about racism" - koonye
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    His programming is complete.

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

CLONES. Imma chill tho before I have an accident. ? don't want to listen.

So ? done move from blaming the Illuminati to clones now?

Don't lump me in no group ? . Just soak it.

Nah..you keep the clone crazy ? for yourself. Talking about you might have an accident like somebody out to get you with your YouTube University theory...shout to the IC poster who came up with that phrase
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye met with Trumpft for 5 minutes, that's not a meeting that's a photo op. What did they discuss? Traffic on 5th?

That's why it's cooning, he went there to take a picture with the guy who endorses policies against black people.

In case anyone forgot, Steve Bannon is the leader of the group most likely to deprive you of your civil liberties. Guiliani -'black lives matter is racist'. Jeff Sessions - denied Attorney General position because of racism. His entire cabinet is filled with billionaires.

No, you don't ignore Trump just like you don't ignore the cops. You just don't invite them out for a Henny.
    This.

Dude is backed by the KKK and every other type of white nationalist group in this country... how can these lost ? cosign trump if ANTI BLACK HATE GROUPS cosign trump?

giphy.gif
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    im confused here?, werent people lauding the Umar Johnsons , Killer Mikes , Colin Karpernik's stance on not voting, not participating in the political process or approaching any politicians until they come to us with clear tangible plans/policies on how to uplift black neighbourhoods, black communities & business.

now all of a sudden "we need to work with these people and brush shoulders with them to get power" ? especially with a person who has no minority mandate (heck no mandate/policy for anything at all ,but im pretty sure you will be top priority) and has never reached out to black communities ever in life and all his cabinet is "anti YOU people".

African Americans are hamsters on a ? wheel i swear.Ive never seen a people who talk such a good game then proceed to do the anthesis with pathetic "what have we got to lose excuses to boot"!!! You act like your perspective is unique coz you are black but some of ya'll are just like the hillbilly rednecks & white women who love Trump , An old aged rich white man will always appeal to you ,that seems right to you ,you suffer from the same white saviour complex you seem to say you see through, you are simply just american not uniquely black not uniquely african, just american . You are always gonna go against your own collective self interests and dignity....and Sadly try to justify it.
  • universalside
    universalside Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Chuckling it up and walking arm in arm with Amarosa. Still ain't going to call Jim Brown a ? or a sell out but
    giphy.gif

He a ? . I said it for you. Straight sellout. If anyone one got a problem with it then tough.

Don't even like Jim Brown, but to say a dude who spent his life fighting for his people is a ? ....because he met with Trump? 50+ years, and people are ready to exile ? for not kissing the wrinkled hand of Hillary like Jay and Bey? I'll keep saying this ? , liberals got most of you acting like the real ? . Bet if Brown met with a President Hillary none of you would say ? even though they're the main reason the police are militarized, thousands are in jail since the 90's, and people get shot left and right by cops. Nearly everyone in our community with influence is getting labelled these days, who's next? Too many of you ride harder for illegals, ? and refugees than your own these days.

That's because 'our own' are on the list along with illegals and ? of being vilified and laws used against us. Do you think it's a coincidence that minorities ride together? The reason why we do is because if we don't then we get a country lead by a white supremacist with a white supremacist cabinet. Without every minority we aren't even a blip on the power scale in this country. Ain't no 'liberal' out there advocating for laws to keep people from getting a cake made. If the leap between that and what happened to us 50 years ago is confusing to you then check a book.

They are the enemy. Hillary (as much as you want her to be) was not.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give up

We gon die slaves
  • Trillfate
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I give up

We gon die slaves
    t7zbu5x9mlar.jpg
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might not like the man's music, but he's not a ? for this. Jim Brown and Ray Lewis aren't ? either.
  • universalside
    universalside Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    I might not like the man's music, but he's not a ? for this. Jim Brown and Ray Lewis aren't ? either.

If you hopped your ass into your car and braved New York traffic simply to have a photo-op with a guy who's dissed your people all year - that is cooning. No argument.

I would have more respect if he showed up on a KFC commercial. Seriously.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are the people MLK, Malcom, Fred Hampton died for

Ain't shooting them cops who shooting kids
    ? ass ? , it's ? ? to have babies running around with glocks full of extra bullets

Worry about home instead of what celebs doing

That's not what ? means - no matter how you want to cut it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ass ? , it's ? ? to have babies running around with glocks full of extra bullets

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

? , hit my phone when they want some ?

? , hit my phone when they want some ?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly

They'll threaten Kanye with gun violence yet Zimmerman is still going any and everywhere he pleases while blatantly disrespecting the child that he murdered
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Exactly

They'll threaten Kanye with gun violence yet Zimmerman is still going any and everywhere he pleases while blatantly disrespecting the child that he murdered

True
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Yea nosign threats on his life
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Exactly

Diddy Chicagoians shut down a Trump rally?

And Zimmerman don't live in Chicago..Stop trying g to justify your ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options