By Accident?

SolemnSauce
SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in AKA Donkey
Ever had some life altering ? happen by accident? Like, let me tell ya a story. As i stated before my wife was a dispatcher at a job i had, and i thought she had a sexy voice. My whole intentions of ? wit her was just so i can hear her moan, lol..thats it.

So fast forward, finally got a chance to beat and hear the moan. Thought to myself ima ? wit it till i get bored of it and move on. So one day at my spot we have an argument over something, ion remember what it was about. Anyway she starts crying and storms out of my spot. I flop down on the coach and play madden, ya know..thinking good riddens.

So her cousins calls me 30 minutes later saying she left a strange voicemail on her phone and shes worried about her cousin. All i could think was, "? ..now if she commit dat or do something stupid, errbody gone blame me". So i call her and left a sappy vm on her phone. She calls me back in 20, and im like come back to my spot lets talk.

Im thinking i talk her down, she leaves back to her state on a good note. That will be the end of that and errthing gone be gravy. Anyway mane, she come back..we have a good talk. We end up really dating and end up getting married and havin kids.

You ever had some life alterin ? happen by accident like that?

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    this a legit good thread and a legit good opening post...haters gone say its fake
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this fits appropriately in this thread but I'll give it a shot...

So I graduated college ONE CREDIT SHORT...

Got all the way to the end of my FIFTH YEAR, took a 3-credit elective, but needed a 4-credit w/Lab...advisor signed off on my ? and everything..

BUT, I took one of the hardest classes in the science department..IMMUNOLOGY (it was MED students in the class)
    I passed the ? ...but a few days b4 graduation they told me I was a credit short.

Spent the next few days arguing with EVERYBODY...I mean GOING IN!!

Graduated that year on graduation day!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh the only thing I can think of is I was like 15 and I was talking to this girl and she likes me so much she wanted to have her friend meet me to see how cool i was.

So she stopped her friend from potentially losing her virginity that day to talk to me. She ain't even wanna talk to me neither and we butted heads. Then fast forward about 2-3 months later me and the friend is telling the girl that we're gonna go out, sorry...

Then 8 years just flew by
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I have a real similar story to his but instead of the ? up voicemail. I followed my wife home to apologize. After that I knew she was the one cause she lived damn near 45 minutes from me. I actually got home regretting driving all the way down there. I didnt get no ? either. I woke up after only getting 3 hours of sleep to go to work slick mad like, "I dont know if that ? was worth it. I am tired than a mfer."
  • SolemnSauce
    caddo man wrote: »
    Damn I have a real similar story to his but instead of the ? up voicemail. I followed my wife home to apologize. After that I knew she was the one cause she lived damn near 45 minutes from me. I actually got home regretting driving all the way down there. I didnt get no ? either. I woke up after only getting 3 hours of sleep to go to work slick mad like, "I dont know if that ? was worth it. I am tired than a mfer."

word, in these mufuckas universe here, dey cool hand luke..and women aint unreasonably emotional
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I dare u to tell your children they exist by accident
  • SolemnSauce
    edited December 2016
    yall stuck on small ? , i obviously left stuff out. and we didnt have our kid until 3 years into our relationshi

actually 5 years we were married for 2 b4 my first child
  • Trillfate
    yall stuck on small ? , i obviously left stuff out. and we didnt have our kid until 3 years into our relationshi

actually 5 years we were married for 2 b4 my first child

So how did they handle the separation/divorce news?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever had some life altering ? happen by accident? Like, let me tell ya a story. As i stated before my wife was a dispatcher at a job i had, and i thought she had a sexy voice. My whole intentions of ? wit her was just so i can hear her moan, lol..thats it.

So fast forward, finally got a chance to beat and hear the moan. Thought to myself ima ? wit it till i get bored of it and move on. So one day at my spot we have an argument over something, ion remember what it was about. Anyway she starts crying and storms out of my spot. I flop down on the coach and play madden, ya know..thinking good riddens.

So her cousins calls me 30 minutes later saying she left a strange voicemail on her phone and shes worried about her cousin. All i could think was, "? ..now if she commit dat or do something stupid, errbody gone blame me". So i call her and left a sappy vm on her phone. She calls me back in 20, and im like come back to my spot lets talk.

Im thinking i talk her down, she leaves back to her state on a good note. That will be the end of that and errthing gone be gravy. Anyway mane, she come back..we have a good talk. We end up really dating and end up getting married and havin kids.

? how the ? is any of this a ? accident?

All this story says is that you're pretty much w/ your cuz you don't want her to off herself.

Bruh his wife looks like hyena frfr
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think accidents happen. cuz if you didn't do that then that wouldn't have happened and then that wouldn't have happened and then that wouldn't have happened. ? goes all the way back to the beginning of time.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

So ... you really DONT want to be with ya wife huh? Damn
  • Trillfate
    How u ducking questions in your thread?

dd4szsg2n0lo.png

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    VIBE wrote: »
    "I tried to stop this girl from killing herself after we broke up, but I accidentally got married and had 3 kids with her."

GOAT ?

who the other 2 for then?

edit: my bad...i thought Vibe was talking about Katie at first

but cosign about Germs
  • SolemnSauce
    Trillfate wrote: »
    How u ducking questions in your thread?

dd4szsg2n0lo.png

thats personal
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭