Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is this ? yo

welcome back

Everytime i log or lurk here nothing is welcoming
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope not me. Jesus has a plan for me and everything happens for a reason. Hallelujah
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is this ? yo

welcome back

Everytime i log or lurk here nothing is welcoming

what are u talkin about, i just welcomed u
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I stopped at 'let me tell ya a story'

Sorry fam
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ol step daddy vibe havin "lemme tell ya sumn!" lookin ass
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Well I met my husband cuz I was (still am tbh lol) cheap as hell and refused to pay for on campus parking. So I used to park by his building like 2 blocks from campus cuz it was free.

He said he had noticed me a few times around there but we ended up finally bumping into each other one day while I was walking to my car a way that I didn't usually go. That was the way to the university mosque and that's when I found out he was Muslim too. It was on then, cuz I don't think I would've given him a chance if he wasn't

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Well I met my husband cuz I was (still am tbh lol) cheap as hell and refused to pay for on campus parking. So I used to park by his building like 2 blocks from campus cuz it was free.

He said he had noticed me a few times around there but we ended up finally bumping into each other one day while I was walking to my car a way that I didn't usually go. That was the way to the university mosque and that's when I found out he was Muslim too. It was on then, cuz I don't think I would've given him a chance if he wasn't

see people, this ^^^^*, is how u do this thread

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Life is full of freaky little things, months back I was at a bar and got chatting to this girl about music, the vibes between us was great, then I get a call from my girl saying our son had hit his head and she doesn't know what to do, I left the bar, got home to find nothing much had actually happened and my son was fine, ? was weird and totally out of character, and I never went back to the bar and don't think I will, them vibes was strong.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Never cared to travel internationally. Actually in college had a free trip to travel abroad and denied it. Anyway, went with friends to the DR just to reconnect two years after college. Now, I'm moving to DR in July after investing the last 3 years financially of my life to make sure this move or any int'l move I choose can be permanently financially supported
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude, you shouldnt say ? like that on here. you gone get in trouble.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options