Führer Trump Reportedly Scrambles To Secure Talent For His Inauguration Next Month…

Options

Comments

• OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this fake out rage from celebrities and the black community about who's performing at Donald Trumps inauguration needs to stop you ? Stay wearing racist white European cloths but I guess cause they designer is ok y'all don't support black own business and was silent when Travon Martin Mike Brown Sean Bell Eric Gardner and 100's more who was killed under Obama's watch and give him a free pass. But y'all upset about who singing a song at something you not even going to watch and I Bet half y'all didn't Vote either.

How are you going criticize ? for being uninformed and not attuned to what's going in the black community.. Yet you get the names wrong of black men who have murdered by the state & become martyrs for the black cause...

My Bad I spelled their name wrong Eric Garner and Trayvon Martin there you Go but stop making excuses for this ? he got millions of new laws to protect the LBGT community but what do he got for you and your brothers, uncles, cousins father, grandfather black ass when u get killed by white ppl and the police for no reason nothing but a handshake a old ? spiritual and tell u to turn the other cheek and rise above it. That's what he gave u ? for the last 8 yrs but i forgot he listens to rap and plays basketball so that makes up for everything.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 door downs performing trump lookin down at his phone you know he wanna tweet something lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? shouldn't have made it past the primaries
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does she still rock a scoopball or nah?
  • rapmusic
    Options
    All this fake out rage from celebrities and the black community about who's performing at Donald Trumps inauguration needs to stop you ? Stay wearing racist white European cloths but I guess cause they designer is ok y'all don't support black own business and was silent when Travon Martin Mike Brown Sean Bell Eric Gardner and 100's more who was killed under Obama's watch and give him a free pass. But y'all upset about who singing a song at something you not even going to watch and I Bet half y'all didn't Vote either.

How are you going criticize ? for being uninformed and not attuned to what's going in the black community.. Yet you get the names wrong of black men who have murdered by the state & become martyrs for the black cause...

My Bad I spelled their name wrong Eric Garner and Trayvon Martin there you Go but stop making excuses for this ? he got millions of new laws to protect the LBGT community but what do he got for you and your brothers, uncles, cousins father, grandfather black ass when u get killed by white ppl and the police for no reason nothing but a handshake a old ? spiritual and tell u to turn the other cheek and rise above it. That's what he gave u ? for the last 8 yrs but i forgot he listens to rap and plays basketball so that makes up for everything.
    Now we get to see what Trump gone do
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spike20f-1-web.jpg

Performing at Trump's inauguration just cost Chrisette Michele the chance to be featured in a Spike Lee project.

Lee, an acclaimed filmmaker, says he's no longer considering including one of Michele's songs in his upcoming Netflix series "She's Gotta Have It" now that she's agreed to perform on Trump's behalf in Washington D.C.

"I Wuz Sorry To Read That "Sistuh Girl" Is Singin' At DT's Inauguration (And To Use His Fav Word-SAD)," he wrote Thursday on Instagram. "I Wuz Thinkin' 'bout Using Chrisette's Song- BLACK GIRL MAGIC In My Netflix Series SHE'S GOTTA HAVE IT.... NOT ANYMORE. And Dat's Da Truth, Ruth."

Michele, 34, has been ambushed with backlash ever since her decision to perform during Trump's inaugural festivities this week was first reported by the Daily News on Wednesday.

Chrisette Michele defends Trump inauguration performance
    She attempted to defend her motives for performing in an open letter on social media Thursday.

President John F. Kennedy delivers his inaugural address after taking the oath of office at the Capitol in Washington in this Jan. 20, 1961, file photo. During this historic speech Kennedy wagged his index finger as he said, "Ask not what your country can
    37 PHOTOS
    VIEW GALLERY
    Inauguration ceremonies through the years
    "My heart is broken for our country, for the hopes of our children, for the fights of those who came before us," Michele began in the message published to Instagram and Twitter. "I cry at the thought that Black History, American History might be in vain."

"Today, I hope that Great Moments begin in peaceful & progressive conversation," she continued. "I am willing to be a bridge. I don't mind 'These Stones', if they allow me to be a voice for the voiceless."

Lee's "She's Gotta Have It" series offers a contemporary take on his debut 1986 feature-length film by same name, which centered on a Brooklyn-based artist in her 20s attempting to find herself.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    So "Chrisette Michele" is scheduled to perform? I dont care. I dont do social media and whatnot who cares about what goes on there. I know what priorities are. People sat out the election while Trump supporters didnt play. It is what it is. Somebody performing at the inauguration is nothing. There are bigger things that matter. Fck it get your check Chrissette I heard of you but know none of your work knowingly but whatever there are bigger fish to fry. Fck losers worrying about this nothing. Those are the distracted type to worry about the wrong things while missing what really matters who cares.
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    so toby keith out there performing drinking lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chrissette gonna sang her heart out to trump and the GOP for us yall
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some of those ? look they're being held at gun point...
  • rapmusic
    Options
    Toby Keith is awful
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So "Chrisette Michele" is scheduled to perform? I dont care. I dont do social media and whatnot who cares about what goes on there. I know what priorities are. People sat out the election while Trump supporters didnt play. It is what it is. Somebody performing at the inauguration is nothing. There are bigger things that matter. Fck it get your check Chrissette I heard of you but know none of your work knowingly but whatever there are bigger fish to fry. Fck losers worrying about this nothing. Those are the distracted type to worry about the wrong things while missing what really matters who cares.

*sigh* Do you remember when this was going to be an economic protest due to the police killings last year? Well this same ? said don't boycott because she has her CD selling in Target.

How the ? you're going to stand up for a ? like that? Get your mind right.
  • NoCompetition
    edited January 2017
    Options

*sigh* Do you remember when this was going to be an economic protest due to the police killings last year? Well this same ? said don't boycott because she has her CD selling in Target.

How the ? you're going to stand up for a ? like that? Get your mind right.

Dude i aint "standin up" for her. I dont care. Nor do I care about people spending energy worrying about this. Do what you do.
    If she performs...she will get some exposure and get paid. The end. Nobodies will be whining with irrelevant nothing after the fact, not getting paid or accomplishing anything or looking at what really matters as usual. Who has their mind "right" Im past frivolities such as this. Its way bigger than this. Let the little people get caught up in frivolities as usual. Have at it.
  • NoCompetition
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Its a Presidential inauguration. There are all kinds of things going forward and people are worried about who performs. Dont see the issue here do you? haha. What a waste of time and energy to spend on this. Haha meanwhile people arent seeing whats really going on. If you think this is what deserves energy and attention, I dont know what to tell you. Have a nice day and stay over there haha.
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    cnn reporting this you can hear the sadness in jakes voice it gotta hurt him lol
  • Copper
    Options
    Trump staffer says kanye isnt "traditionally American "

“We haven’t asked him. I mean, he’s been great. He considers himself a friend of the president-elect, but it’s not the venue. The venue we have for entertainment is filled out; it’s perfect. It’s going to be typically and traditionally American. Kanye’s a great guy; we just haven’t asked him to perform. We move on with our agenda,” Barrack said.
  • Copper
    Options