Adolf Trump Surrogate Wishes Death on Obama, Says Michelle Should Live in Africa With Apes...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Screen-Shot-2016-12-23-at-12.59.04-PM.jpg

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-surrogate-wishes-death-on-obama-says-michelle-should-live-in-africa-with-apes/
A Buffalo politician said in an interview Friday that he wanted Barack Obama to die of mad cow disease, that Michelle Obama was once a man, and that she should go live in Africa with gorillas.

Western New York newspaper ArtVoice asked a series of Buffalo politicians and public figures what their wish list for 2017 was. Former Republican gubernatoral candidate and chairman of the Donald Trump New York campaign Carl Paladino responded that he wanted Obama’s death.

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford [sic],” he wrote them. “He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret [sic], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.”

Paladino was then asked who he wished would “go away” in 2017. “Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,” he said.

Paladino confirmed to The Buffalo News that he made the comments, explaining that he didn’t care for the president. “Yeah, I’m not politically correct. They asked what I want and I told them,” he said.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/23/carl-paladinos-harsh-2017-wish-list-causes-firestorm-social-media/
Paladino verified to The Buffalo News that he did make the comments, while at the same time slamming News editors for inquiring.

"Of course I did," he said Friday morning. "Tell them all to go f- themselves."

"Tell that Rod Watson I made that comment just for him," he continued, referencing one of the News' black editors who is also a columnist.

Paladino said he made the statements because of what he considered Obama's ineffective response to the crisis in Aleppo. He called Obama the worst president in the history of the United States and criticized him for "putting criminals back on the streets."

"Yeah, I'm not politically correct," he said. "They asked what I want and I told them."

Still, that's little comfort to many community members who took offense to Paladino's statements, calling him racist and renewing a push for him to step down from the Buffalo School Board.

Social media networks exploded Friday morning with criticism lodged at the longtime developer, who has significant influence in Western New York politics.

"I think it's shocking and distressing that someone who plays such a vital role in the education of our young people in the city, in a district that has such a large minority population, that he would say something so blatantly racist in print," said Shira Klaiman, a Williamsville parent, who contacted the News after reading Paladino's comments.

"What I don't want is for this to become normal," she added. "That can happen if we don't stand up and say 'No, this isn't OK.' "

Only in Amerikkka can racist piece ? like this be so blatantly racist and still maintain his power & influence.. All thanks to white supremacy...

Comments