Adolf Trump Surrogate Wishes Death on Obama, Says Michelle Should Live in Africa With Apes...

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait for the day that ? stop givin a ? about muthafuckas not likin them..
    its commin soon tho..

within the next 4yrs..

? go have no choice but get the ? over it.. figuratively AND LITERALLY..
    thatll be the day..

i mean we've whined about it for decades but its all about to come to ahead.. i know ? still recovering from the election but they cant possibly cry for four years..

can they??!

? in the United States are way too complacent and disorganized.

ud be surprised what one can achieve WHEN THEY REALIZE they are backed into a corner.. when they FINALLY FIGURE OUT that they have nothing to lose..

then AND ONLY THEN ? will realize they true power..
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    This site died when race became a hot button issue again bro this ? trash to discuss

You white? Race is always a hot button issue round here, it matters to us blacks.

But the whole front page tho fam? Trump this, cops that, white people hate me. ? is lame

And naw I'm not white I just truly could care less what they feel and think. Call it what you want
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    the disrespect....

Will he say it to their face tho?

Nah, cuz He a lil biiittch.

you already know biden ready to run into dude and catch a fade
    the disrespect....

nah biden ready to molest some underage chicks
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This site died when race became a hot button issue again bro this ? trash to discuss

You white? Race is always a hot button issue round here, it matters to us blacks.

But the whole front page tho fam? Trump this, cops that, white people hate me. ? is lame

And naw I'm not white I just truly could care less what they feel and think. Call it what you want

If you don't like what's being said then take your ? to the reason *shrugs*
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/23/trump-friend-and-n-y-campaign-co-chair-says-he-wants-obama-dead-of-mad-cow-disease-in-2017/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_obamamadcow-320pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.824be22fc639
    In a statement to The Post, Paladino denied that the comments were racist.

“It has nothing to do with race,” Paladino said. “That’s the typical stance of the press when they can’t otherwise defend the acts of the person being attacked.”

“It’s about 2 progressive elitist ingrates who have hated their country so badly and destroyed its fabric in so many respects in 8 years,” he added.

Reached briefly by phone Friday, Paladino confirmed that he made the comments and that he is currently involved in Trump's transition efforts.

“I don't think Mr. Trump particularly cares what I have to say,” Paladino said. “He knows me. I was active with him, and I still am active with him.”

“And that's it. I'll say what I feel like saying.”

No stranger to controversy, Paladino has repeatedly over the years attacked Obama privately and publicly — including pushing the falsehood that Obama is Muslim. During his gubernatorial race, Paladino was accused of sending graphically racist and sexist emails — some of them concerning Obama — to his circle of friends. Paladino never denied sending the emails but called them a “smear.”

But Trump ain't racist tho...
    And Kanye ain't a ? for meeting with his "friend"
    Kanye-West-Meeting-Donald-Trump-Pictures-December-2016.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    If Barack wanted he'll have ol boy pass away from MCD before he outta office
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

68nm2iev1nd2.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aint enough vigilantes out here.. ppl with nothing to lose to take out these devils..
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll always remember Carl Paladino as the ? who ran for governor promising to stop the "Ground Zero Mosque" by seizing the entire area w/ Eminent Domain and turning into "a war museum" like that totally isn't a ? idea that would cost $800 trillion dollars wit dem manhattan property values
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/carl-paladino-apologizes-for-controversial-obama-comments-im-not-a-racist-i-was-wired-up/
    Carl Paladino Apologizes for Controversial Obama Comments; I’m Not a Racist, I Was ‘Wired Up’

Buffalo politician Carl Paladino is walking things back from his remarks wishing death on President Obama and saying that Michelle Obama should live with apes in Africa.

Paladino has been taking flak ever since his remarks were published by Artvoice last week, drawing condemnation from Donald Trump‘s team, his family, and various public figures. Paladino sent a response to this to WBEN, and in a live reading, the statement said he “never intended to hurt the minority community who I spent years trying to help out of the cycle of poverty in our inner cities. To them I apologize.”

Paladino said that he filled out the Artvoice survey in an emotional state of mind, where he was “wired up” after watching Obama’s response to the devastation of Aleppo.

“Your survey questions provided me with the spark to vent and write deprecating humor about a bad President for whom the main stream media continues to seek an undeserved legacy. I wanted to say something as sarcastic and hurtful as possible about the people so responsible for the hurt and suffering of so many others. I was wired up, primed to be human and make a mistake. I could not have made a worse choice in the words I used to express my feelings.”

Paladino also said that he intended to share his survey answers with only his friends, but he accidentally replied to Artvoice instead of forwarding his answers. He announced that he wouldn’t give up his seat on the Buffalo School Board despite pressure from the “rabid hordes of attacking parasites we now call activist progressives.”

“I’ve spent years dedicated to the mission to defeat the thought that the liberal progressive elitist establishment can continue to hold our minority children captive in the cycle of poverty simply to provide their voting base. I don’t intend to yield to the fanatics among my adversaries. I certainly am not a racist.”

Wow.. What a half-ass "apology"…
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.

So, nobody on planet earth is a racist?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paladino-says-not-racist-made-comments-michelle-barack-obama-by-mistake
    Paladino: It Was A ‘Mistake’ To Say FLOTUS Should Be ‘Let Loose In Africa'

Republican activist Carl Paladino said Tuesday he never meant to spark controversy by telling Buffalo alt-weekly Artvoice that his wish for 2017 was for President Barack Obama to die and for his wife Michelle to move to Zimbabwe with a gorilla.

Paladino, a Buffalo School board member who served as the co-chair for Trump’s New York campaign, told Artvoice that he took the survey for his hopes for 2017 in an “emotional moment” and that his comments were an “inappropriate” “mistake.”

“I was wired up, primed to be human and make a mistake,” he wrote in the statement, which was obtained by local station WBEN. “I could not have made a worse choice in the words I used to express my feelings."

He said his anger was prompted by Obama’s ineffective response to the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo, Syria.

Even as Paladino apologized for hurting “the minority community” with his racist remarks, he took shots at the “attacking parasites,” “vanquished progressive haters,” and “mean spirited disoriented press [sic]” who took issue with his comments. He also called Obama a “yellow-bellied coward” and “lazy ass president.”

“I certainly am not a racist,” he concluded the letter, saying he had no intention to resign from the school board despite outcry from many in the Buffalo community.

Paladino also said he sent the survey answers to Artvoice accidentally.

“I filled out the survey to send to a couple friends and forwarded it to them not realizing that I didn't hit ‘forward’ I hit ‘reply,’” he wrote. “All men make mistakes.”

Since the survey was published last Thursday, everyone from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) to the Trump transition team condemned Paladino’s stated desire for the president to die of mad cow disease and for Michelle Obama to return to “being a male.”

The transition team released a statement calling his remarks “absolutely reprehensible,” almost 13,000 people signed an online petition calling for his removal from the school board, and the chancellor of the New York State Board of Regents said it was “unacceptable” for a person in Paladino’s position to “speak in this manner.”

The Buffalo School Board will hold a special meeting on Thursday about Paladino, WBEN reported.

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, who's helping this ? if he was stuck on the side of the road??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our resident trump supporters are absent from this thread...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the first family should attend the inauguration because it's the "classy," and "dignified," thing to do. ? that ? . Personally, I'd spit in that muthafucka's face and dare him to do something about it. The president needs to run up on muthafuckas like Tariq did Tommy and see if they're really about that action.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that this ? is from my city

Thankfully most white people here aren't like him and can't stand Trump
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C0t0-lZWIAAdQUO.jpg:large

I wish the most violent death imaginable on this ?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    the disrespect....

I like Biden, he do give me the impression he ready to roll up his sleeves and start packing these politicians out if they shoot him the one on ones

Biden a G. Literally stuntin'

6af9040514f84bcccd232ac2e79cdd22.jpg
  • sully
    Still not as bad as Earl Butz, Nixon's Secretary of Agriculture, back in '74
    At the 1974 World Food Conference in Rome, Butz made fun of Pope Paul VI's opposition to "population control" by quipping, in a mock Italian accent: "He no playa the game, he no maka the rules."

and in '76
    News outlets revealed a racist remark he made in front of entertainers Pat Boone and Sonny Bono and former White House counsel John Dean while aboard a commercial flight to California following the 1976 Republican National Convention. The October 18, 1976 issue of Time reported the comment while obscuring its vulgarity:[12]

Butz started by telling a ? joke involving intercourse between a dog and a skunk. When the conversation turned to politics, Boone, a right-wing Republican, asked Butz why the party of Lincoln was not able to attract more blacks. The Secretary responded with a line so obscene and insulting to blacks that it forced him out of the Cabinet last week and jolted the whole Ford campaign. Butz said: "I'll tell you what the coloreds want. It's three things: first, a tight ? ; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to ? ."

• sully
    bgoat wrote: »
    So, who's helping this ? if he was stuck on the side of the road??

deadstate-Ben-Carson.jpg
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama mirked kadafi and Bin Laden but can´t give this dude a fade?What about his people?They can´t do it in his honour?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bin Laden been dead
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Obama mirked kadafi and Bin Laden but can´t give this dude a fade?What about his people?They can´t do it in his honour?

Because going after those two is the same as going after a guy from Buffalo....