Atl rapper Yung Mazi shot again for the 11th time...

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They been tryna get this ? for a long time, every one involved need to reevaluate their lives
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen a Chick on my IG timeline w/ video with him at the hospital saying "Stop Shootin my Friend.!" As the Caption lmao

More than likely somebody he rolling with is a snake
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    It comes a time that you have to make the right choices.Stop putting yourself in dangerous situations like a waffle house 4 a.m.Think about it why do you have to be the last person to leave the club?Why not just go home 1 a.m why you gotta go full out till 3 a.m and go to a fuckng waffle house with mad jeweley.Why rock half a mil of gold?Why flash out like that?How many times you have to get shot to stop ? up?When you die you can´t take all that gold so why waste money on that?Maybe it´s a message from above telling your ass to stop wasting your whole life on material things and only thinking about balling.Black people sometimes are ridiculous.

One of the most insightful posts I've ever seen from you. Amen.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? got a cheat code

Every morning when he wakes up, bruh plugs a controller in himself and enters the Godmode cheat.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I seen a Chick on my IG timeline w/ video with him at the hospital saying "Stop Shootin my Friend.!" As the Caption lmao

More than likely somebody he rolling with is a snake

Right, they caught this ? at 4am at a waffle house? Yea complete coincidence lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waffle houses at 4am ain't safe be. I'm just saying from experience if u out in atl past 2am u betta be on yo ? cuz ? looking for trouble past that time.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Waffle houses at 4am ain't safe be. I'm just saying from experience if u out in atl past 2am u betta be on yo ? cuz ? looking for trouble past that time.

Kinda hard to be out 4am all yall ? shutdown mad early
  • TayGettem

Not it don't strip clubs and clubs be open till 4am
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11 times? this ? can't be real, has he taken 11 bullets in total or has he been shot multiple times on 11 different occasions?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to hit that exact WH ALL the time back in the day after hittin' the old Buckhead strip.

Btw, this nikka need to relocate ASAP Rocky!
  • escoe
    escoe Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    11 times? this ? can't be real, has he taken 11 bullets in total or has he been shot multiple times on 11 different occasions?

Should start a support group for the shooters.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he getting shot with prop guns...only plausible explanation
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TayGettem

Different occasions. I doubt he was shot 11 different occasions exactly but he has been shot multiple times on different occasions this just makes bullet wound number 11. I remember seeing him on the news when he caught that head shot
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Not it don't strip clubs and clubs be open till 4am

3am within City Limits, unless the law changed (could have since I dont club any more)
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to study this dudes regeneration powers

? got a wolverine healing factor
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    I was about to say, yea this Waffle House is in Buckhead. Was there ? as hell one early morning just a month ago.

Shot 10 times tho. Got dang...he might need to leave Atlanta and chill out with whatever he's doing

? should've went to BuckHead diner..
    They be open late night and is like 2 minutes from that Waffle House..

The food is fire and there be some bad ass broads coming thru there late night..
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Never really liked Waffle house. Just the vibe in there its wide open everybody can see you in there. May sound crazy for someone down here but its like clubbing, and all that. eh, rare occasions maybe but never went crazy for any of that cliche sht club then Waffle house see the same people from the club who are they? why i wanna be around them? too many examples why it may not be a good idea. What am i a sheep wastin my life? uh no. Its all a product ..and never been shot either.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    People get caught up in that. Especially here in metro Atl. Club/party, get certain types of cars to try to keep up whether you can afford it or not, etc. Gotta be aware to see through it and not get caught up. No tellin the history on this either. Thats why I bought a place in another city cause I aint really the type for here like that. Not all the time. Still be here though.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NoCompetition yea you right on alla that. People out here do get too caught up in that. I found myself doing the same when I first moved out here, but I done slowed it down. ATL cool but I def had to get a crib atleast 30-45 mins from the city. To get away from all of it at the end of the day.

You trippin on WH tho lol. Ain't nothing like a waffle and some bacon & hashbrowns to sober you up after a night out.