Comments

• King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Who goin to really want her ?
    King$osa wrote: »
    *Bumps Foreva by Young Dolph ft T.I.*
    I don't think they will actually will get a divorce tho she is going to realize soon ain't much of a market for Piggly wiggly mascot looking ass

I was thinking these initially but then I remembered that some ? 'll ? anything.

True I would hit for a couple of her song writing checks
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Checkmate for Floyd

She understood that there is men with other big ?

Same goes for me. When a women sleep with me she alwayas leave her boyfriend

I am a killer in the bed ladies would leave everyone for me, Jordan,Jackson,Tyson

I'm more surprised that you ended your post with a jay line

inb4 someone says it's actually a big line that jay bit

That's Biggie Victory...
    Sorry

Your favorite rapper is eminem .
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHE IS DEFINITELY THE RYDE OR DIE TYPE. HE MUST'VE REALLY ? UP THIS TIME.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    SHE IS DEFINITELY THE RYDE OR DIE TYPE. HE MUST'VE REALLY ? UP THIS TIME.

Saw a story a few weeks back that he got another chick pregnant... But after that Floyd ? , no ? were given on my end.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for TI. That girl is ugly as all hell and hasnt been ? since the 90's. Now she has that Lil Kim mentality and is ? with her already ? up face.

I dont see her taking much from him in court as TI should have proof she was unfaithful to him. She could probably get the kids though with TI having a criminal record and needing to be on tour for a major part of the year. I dunno how all that ? works though, just taking guesses.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooooo

Imagine my disappointment to find ? really in here commenting on this ?

IC been fatherless since Choice left
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooooo

U act like ? don't gossip on the regular. Everybody talks abt everybody that's just what people do.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, family hustle is needed on air to balance out the idiocy of love and hip hop
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tameka's demands:
    More details have emerged about Tiny filing for divorce from T.I.as Entertainment Tonight has obtained the court documents from the case. Tiny is reportedly seeking joint legal custody and primary physical custody of the couple’s three children — two sons (King Harris and Major Philant Harris) and daughter Heiress, born in March.

Tiny, who has reportedly been living separately from T.I., claimed her reason for divorce is the marriage is “irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation.” She is seeking child support and alimony from the Atlanta rapper, who she was married to for six years, and wants all property owned between the two of them to be split evenly.

In addition, the docs address the couple’s debt, saying “due to the high earning ability of Defendant, he should be responsible for said debt.”

T.I. reportedly has until January 6 to respond to the case. If he doesn’t, Tiny will receive what she requested in the filing in a default judgment.

T.I. and Tiny have yet to address the divorce publicly.

Damn .
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tameka's demands:
    More details have emerged about Tiny filing for divorce from T.I.as Entertainment Tonight has obtained the court documents from the case. Tiny is reportedly seeking joint legal custody and primary physical custody of the couple’s three children — two sons (King Harris and Major Philant Harris) and daughter Heiress, born in March.

Tiny, who has reportedly been living separately from T.I., claimed her reason for divorce is the marriage is “irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation.” She is seeking child support and alimony from the Atlanta rapper, who she was married to for six years, and wants all property owned between the two of them to be split evenly.

In addition, the docs address the couple’s debt, saying “due to the high earning ability of Defendant, he should be responsible for said debt.”

T.I. reportedly has until January 6 to respond to the case. If he doesn’t, Tiny will receive what she requested in the filing in a default judgment.

Damn .

Hoes these days smh she prolly piled up that debt too
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaooooo

? he been posting freely for the last 6 months

go-away.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHojbi6I_RY
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Whats done is done only way this can be a win if she dont hit his pockets too bad and he start showing out with bad ? every other month but better not get them hoes pregnant lol funny thing im sure it wont get to ugly shemight be like quit playin before i drop that paperwork lmao
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tameka's demands:

Damn .

Hoes these days smh she prolly piled up that debt too

Right. Fug that. You still getting royalty checks, atleast I think she is. That's your debt
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That's actually not bad except for the debt ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably gon ask for a ridiculous amount of child support
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This week on tmz