Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There´s no raising her right it´s too late.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I'd disown my daughter if she was getting trains run on her
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Raindrop, drop top, trained your daughter she a thot thot

Damn ? don't make any sense.

Dude just pieced together words.

Bless your heart

? , you get what I'm saying. I bet you the type of ? to hear

Tree, free, D, B, E flee

And say that ? tight.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love hearing raps don't don't make any sense but if it rhymes it's all good

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Judgin g by these post a lot of you do the have daughters,but let that be your daughter one day and say now you take it. Let's see if you "know how the game go " when the shocks on the other foot.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judgin g by these post a lot of you do the have daughters,but let that be your daughter one day and say now you take it. Let's see if you "know how the game go " when the shocks on the other foot.
    aneed123 wrote: »

U right too. But if she wasn't ? and willingly choose to ? them why should I beat them up? Now if they embarrass her or out a tape out that's different

The fears of having a daughter.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people hate black people more than white people hate black people

v750jzi9h9nt.gif
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    likely to happen in two weeks or less....

0:43-1:01
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aucyOua69Y4
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was there any statutory ? ?

Dude a hoe for that. You can't get mad at them bcuz your daughter is a hoe.

? probably getting another train ran on her right now.

Check yo sorry ass kids.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ the brutha getting a pass cuz he was Black
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was ? ...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple ? at once. Learn to live with it, son.

Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't ? . And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

^^^^ Ayo I can't stand this ? ? attitude.

Most ? ? can't.
  • mryounggun
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was ? ...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple ? at once. Learn to live with it, son.

Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't ? . And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

^^^^ Ayo I can't stand this ? ? attitude.

Son the type to let anything go. No backbone

Naw, I just move based on logic and strategy...not emotion. I don't see the logic in tryna mash on some ? because my adult daughter willingly allowed them to invade her orifaces. Feel free to enlighten me.

The IC is the only place I know where the men are more emotionally driven than the women.

I kinda understand @zzombie constantly being in his feelings and acting like a Caribbean ? ? . He was raised be several generations of psychopaths who used to make him do a Game of Thrones-style walk of atonement through the streets of Montego Bay any time he came home with less than $300 from sucking off carnival cruise line tourists.

But what's YOUR excuse?

Yeah Yeah Yeah ? who pretend to have no emotions are just cowardly. Let me f*** your mom's, f*** your sister, f*** you aunts, f*** your wife. All you're going to do is shrug your shoulders and probably sleep on the same sheets I just nutted on . you non-confrontational, low testosterone having 3 steps away from being cuckolded 75% ? made ?

This is how I know you're still missing the point. I have emotions. I'm just not GOVERNED by them. You clearly are. That's the difference between me and you...and the difference between men and women.

Let me know if you want me to organize a therapy session with you and @atribecalledgabi or one of the other women on the IC so they can coach some of the crybaby out of your system...
  • mryounggun
    Options