Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

Options

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Why would anyone be mad at what their adult daughter does in her free time?

You think life is meaningless so there's no way you could understand

To understand one must believe that everything has meaning? You're dumb. Stop quoting me.

Dumb ? if your attitude is life is meaningless why would anyone think you would understand the motivations of anyone else.... you think your own ? life is meaningless

I hope you know that your perspective is basically the same as an emo black wearing goth kid..... nihilism Is unmanly as ? you are basically the A.J soprano of the ill community

Never watched sopranos, I don't play gangster, so I don't know or care who you're talking about.

Another man caring about what makes another man a man is wack as ? and unmanly.

If you feel any inclination about finding out how much of a real man I am, you're more then welcome to say it in person. The Matador downtown santa fe nm. I like their beer.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To understand one must believe that everything has meaning? You're dumb. Stop quoting me.

Dumb ? if your attitude is life is meaningless why would anyone think you would understand the motivations of anyone else.... you think your own ? life is meaningless

I hope you know that your perspective is basically the same as an emo black wearing goth kid..... nihilism Is unmanly as ? you are basically the A.J soprano of the ill community

Never watched sopranos, I don't play gangster, so I don't know or care who you're talking about.

If you feel any inclination about finding out how much of a real man I am, you're more then welcome to say it in person. The Matador downtown santa fe nm. I like their beer.

Truly you new ? are lost...... Men deciding amongst their peers what it means to be manly is exactly what being a man is predicated on... that's the essence of honor

And ? please you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth you should be the last ? to threaten anyone to a fight.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some times things will not be alright
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah but she ? them under his roof right under his nose. Do you ? have daughters ,do you ? understand stand thedaddy-daughter bond. The dude comes home probably from some stressing ? like work or he probably just got a ticket hypothetically and he comes home and walks in on that ? you'd be furious behind reason. This is his own daughter if it was someone else's daughter he would have every reason to be nonchalant about it.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Truly you new ? are lost...... Men deciding amongst their peers what it means to be manly is exactly what being a man is predicated on... that's the essence of honor

And ? please you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth you should be the last ? to threaten anyone to a fight.

Zombie has a point... You ? go on and on all the time around here about what is and isn't manly behavior
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would just like to point out that this thread is HE-LAR-IOUS...... carry on.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? on this site always trynna act like ? don't bother them.

I think I am the only person willing to admit I would not be cool with certain ?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wheres the video of the train? ? always get footage of trains
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    If you're concerned who your adult daughter has inside her at any given moment you're a ? weirdo. Ain't nothing normal about protecting an adult woman's ? . You ? act like yall waiting to pop the cherry and ? another ? did it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    If you're concerned who your adult daughter has inside her at any given moment you're a ? weirdo. Ain't nothing normal about protecting an adult woman's ? . You ? act like yall waiting to pop the cherry and ? another ? did it.

I would have more of a problem with the fact she had a bunch of grown ass men running a train on her IN MY HOUSE, than what she actually does with her ? . Seriously go to one of them ? house if you want to do that don't do that ? here if she gone be a hoe I can't ? stop her.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

I would have more of a problem with the fact she had a bunch of grown ass men running a train on her IN MY HOUSE, than what she actually does with her ? . Seriously go to one of them ? house if you want to do that don't do that ? here if she gone be a hoe I can't ? stop her.

I can see that, in your crib yea. But if she is an adult living under your roof still then you're a terrible parent who's raising terrible kids.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think I am the only person willing to admit I would not be cool with certain ?

Who are these people?
  • zzombie
    Options

I can see that, in your crib yea. But if she is an adult living under your roof still then you're a terrible parent who's raising terrible kids.

^^^^^ that's stupid as ? .

Kicking your children out of the house before they are ready is ? stupid

Moving out before you are ready is ? stupid.

? like that is part of the reason blacks in America are so ? poor.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't tryna be a grand dad taking care of some thots baby cause she got knocked up too young. I don't blame him.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People are incredibly sensitive on the IC....
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Shut up foreigner.

If your child has the gall to disrespect you like that you're a ? ? parent.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be lookin at my ? daughter like "you used to watch Sesame Street ? "

He slept white buddy ass because he was white too lmao
  • zzombie
    Options
    This foreigner is ? on a lot of you so called native born citizens
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? would bother me. I'm not going to fight the dudes, but knowing that my daughter is a hoe that got a train ran on her would bother me, and it doesn't matter how old she is. The fact that she's ? these dudes in my house would infuriate me, and she'd have to get the fug out. I mean, damn. If you're going to do that, atleast go about it where I don't hear about it and don't do it in my house.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    This foreigner is ? on a lot of you so called native born citizens

Ha. Here's your Internet kudos points you lame ? . I gave you a goat. Now scoot boy.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Yeah I wasn't even gonna go there with him but yeah I actually gotta agree with Zombie on this one.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Ready is subjective. My best friend left his home when he was 16 and now hes a millionaire, and I know a 35 yr old ? that stays with his grandma. You know what determined that? Parenting. If you're 25 and you're still at home with your parents it is what it is. You've failed at raising them right period. Graduate at 17 from high school 21 from college, hell even 23 if youre getting your masters. By 25 if your ? ain't in order your parents aren't ? . You ? would live with your parents forever if they allowed that fuckery.
  • zzombie
    Options
    You should stay in your parents house until you're finished with school..... if you move out before then odds Are you are going to end up spending money unnecessarily.... depending on where you live rent is not cheap but yes there will be a few that move out early and become millionaires but the reality of the situation is most of these n***** are going to end up eating cereal and ramen noodles every f****** night so they can pay the rent and tuition. that is f****** stupid and unnecessarily stressful.

If you have good parents who can respect you and who you respect then the living situation will not be bad and you will get to save your money.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? that ? lol why would I have extra bills and ? after college when I csn just stay with family for few years until I know I'll be100%