Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

1235»

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cultural thing

I know Asians that will not leave their parents house until marriage
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Cultural thing

Basically. African americans are the only minority group in this country that encourages or damn near forces their kids out of the house as soon as possible whether they are ready or not. I work with a lot of Mexicans these mufuckas have three generations under one roof on the regular. Asians, indians, and people of middle eastern descent do the same ? . They look out for each other in ways African Americans don't.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that ? lol why would I have extra bills and ? after college when I csn just stay with family for few years until I know I'll be100%

Hell, that's what I did. Graduated from college and went back home. Pops ain't make me pay any bills, so I stacked up. Finally moved out after a few years, after getting some debts paid off and getting my paper right
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live with moms but I'm paying the bills :s
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah I don't judge anyone who is living at home to get debt paid off or to save up for something better. Living expenses in the city are ridiculous. I have incredibly cheap rent and I don't know how people who make less than me even make it in the city.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Nah, it's nothing wrong with getting on your feet. Just get your funky ass off your ass and get on your feet. You need to be slapping yourself, everyday, if yo sorry ass still broke at 30 years old.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, it's nothing wrong with getting on your feet. Just get your funky ass off your ass and get on your feet. You need to be slapping yourself, everyday, if yo sorry ass still broke at 30 years old.

nah...you need to dlsp yourself
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Fix ya typo and go ? yourself

Happy new year
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Cultural thing

That's exactly what it is but when do a people realize that certain cultural practices and perspectives are hindering their growth.