124»

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind ordering off her slave menu

I hope nobody believed those lame ass excuses like that "Oh.. I just stopped eating from the 'slave' menu" or Those choreographed "workout" photos of him at the gym that were posted up on social media...
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, ? is treatable and you can live a relatively full life with it with today's medicine. Unless he was so delusionial that he thought he didn't have to take meds, he did not die from ? that quickly. He probably died from something else. He did despicable things and his congregation was in denial, but condolences to his loved ones.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His fine azz daughter says he died from the cancer..
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet the daughter a freak
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the surface him settling out of court basically says guilty. Him sending pics was the icing on the cake. I just hope he got right with ? before he died. I'm not going to judge no man after they leave this earth. RIP
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the surface him settling out of court basically says guilty. Him sending pics was the icing on the cake. I just hope he got right with ? before he died. I'm not going to judge no man after they leave this earth. RIP

That makes absolutely no sense. If people didn't judge people after their death, then studying history would be pointless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven aka Creflo Quarter

We all got to turn back to dust one day. Could be our day today if the LORD says so. I pray that you're ready to meet Him when He calls for your soul. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven now is your chance to takeover his following blood u could be set for life and preach that ? u like

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. In the will of ? ! Hallelujah!

Street preaching around the world is my calling. Hallelujah!

This is my calling, my gifting, and my purpose. Hallelujah!

King Jesus loves you my friend. Hallelujah!