Why Flex Player Hating On Drake lmao

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what kind of ? is this he went after drake but didn't address treach ? boy ? he picks and chooses his battles treach needs to deal with this ? on sight
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh this ? .

Up at 3am with this BS. ? woke up with this on his mind.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see the problem here. Flex joking on the lame ? . Same way any old head you know would joke on you for pulling up with some old broad that ? twice your age done passed around like a baton. Regardless if the ? is still bad. The fact remains. The ? old and nothing to brag about.

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see the problem here. Flex joking on the lame ? . Same way any old head you know would joke on you for pulling up with some old broad that ? twice your age done passed around like a baton. Regardless if the ? is still bad. The fact remains. The ? old and nothing to brag about.

U sound mad salty. Did Drake actually do anything besides smash j-lo. Did he brag abt to puff or something? Did he take some sneaky pic? If not then why flex at him? An u sound lame af agreeing with him but den again u don't like Drake so I ain't surprised. But imma need proof of Drake flexing to make flex sound like a scorned hoe
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

But FLEX ain't touched the ? . That's like trying to clown somebody for coppin a Dodge Challenger and saying "My mans had one of them when they first dropped them models". Who brags on another man's ? ?

These dudes will excuse anything outta dislike for Drake lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy thing is we are not even sure if Drake smashing....they could be bestie or some ? like that
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I get what Flex is saying but it's just unnecessary especially when he wasn't the one that smashed J Lo.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? ... it's hate and full of salt. Drake ? half of Hollywood u talking like he only getting jlo lawd hate is real lol
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I swear hes obsessed wit drake at this point.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Flex's whole rant was because Drake posted the pic with J.Lo on the anniversary of when they had that shootout in the club with Diddy.. The pic was meant to get back at Diddy on some subliminal ? ... At first Flex showed love.. But when he found out that it was a sublim at Diddy he ranted.. Not sure if it makes Flex look better in the situation but that is what happened.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I think Flex's whole rant was because Drake posted the pic with J.Lo on the anniversary of when they had that shootout in the club with Diddy.. The pic was meant to get back at Diddy on some subliminal ? ... At first Flex showed love.. But when he found out that it was a sublim at Diddy he ranted.. Not sure if it makes Flex look better in the situation but that is what happened.

It ain't none of flex business and he on diddy nuts. Even if it was a sub. Flex would be on Jay ? for the same supposed calculated chess move.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jlo just using drake for the free publicity ..... she's getting his young followers ...... madonna did the same ? ........ he's such a simp, he probably thinks jlo is really on him ..... he's too old for her lol

She sings I'm real but while rolling with Diddy, ? got way too ? real and she got the ? away from dude quick ....... Diddy not thinking bout her ...he got cassie ...... she has nothing to do but whatever he asks ...... what's better than that

Drizzle can't run with RiRi cause she too much to handle ...... she probably kept his face in the box while she burned a spliff

LOL I'm done
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

It ain't none of flex business and he on diddy nuts. Even if it was a sub. Flex would be on Jay ? for the same supposed calculated chess move.

I gotta correct you on that one.. Hov would never do such a thing.. Be on the gram with an enemy's ex.. Nah.. Outside of that Flex has beef with Drake so I guess this is his way of keeping the beef going.. I can't really speak to what his exact motivation was.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

But FLEX ain't touched the ? . That's like trying to clown somebody for coppin a Dodge Challenger and saying "My mans had one of them when they first dropped them models". Who brags on another man's ? ?

To me it's jokes. Nothing more. I get the message. Regardless of who the messenger is. Are both these ? lame? For sure

But neither one of these ? are above reproach. Especially when you broadcasting photos for the world see.

All that ? about his man smashed 17 years ago could have been left unsaid. But everything else was fair game.

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah, forgot about flex ..... dude has goons fresh out the pen on payroll as security since the days of the Tunnel ...... that's facts. I've been in the Tunnel when the wrong record was played and bottles went flying up to the DJ booth ....... flex has mad stories of how real it got and how shook he was
  • Louis Devinear
    Options

Its everyone's business. Drake made the photo public domain homie. So everybody can clown drake except flex?

Gotcha
  • RickyRich
    Options

I gotta correct you on that one.. Hov would never do such a thing.. Be on the gram with an enemy's ex.. Nah.. Outside of that Flex has beef with Drake so I guess this is his way of keeping the beef going.. I can't really speak to what his exact motivation was.

Nah flex is jus reachin for something . So if it was another rapper would he get mad at them ?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    avjlin39zwbo.png

He kept going. Sounding ridiculous

I swear, this clown is the Donald Trump of hip hop.

Some thin-skinned old man who lives on twitter.

Absolutely pathetic.

We lost so many truly talented individuals in 2016, yet this monkey is still breathing.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex a hoe for this.

But I hate how the ovo Street team acting like Drake posting that picture on the day of the shooting anniversary wasn't a hoe move