What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: Soulja Boy Details Shooting A Thief Multiple Times During An Attempted Home Invasion Robbery.

12346»

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Is this video even real,watch the end?

akademikstvI thought maybe Yung DRACO aka #souljaboy had set up another masterful publicity stunt with this latest video on IG Live then I realized the guy who mushed him and said "get off me" was the same guy from the video #chrisbrown posted earlier today where they were saying Soulja ain't from no hood. Pray for Big Soulja

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • not_osirus_jenkinsnot_osirus_jenkins Sion Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aint that the same nigga that was in another video saying soulja boy won't from there?
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aint that the same nigga that was in another video saying soulja boy won't from there?

Exactly why i was Saying Fruittown Piru look Bad outchea right now...i'm still in disbelief that shit actually went down
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif