Damn! We Lost Serena To A White Guy

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She did not date a black nerd but jumped on a white nerdy dude.Let´s stop playing games she played the role.She did not try.

drake?

he

uhh

nope

nevermind
    Drake is the "player type"

He just happens to be a ? nerd
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She did not date a black nerd but jumped on a white nerdy dude.Let´s stop playing games she played the role.She did not try.

drake?

he

uhh

nope

nevermind

These ladies are playing games.Come on now.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Yo my little sister be watching the natural hair videos on YouTube and alot of those all natural black lives matter looking chicks, are with corny looking white dudes.

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

I'm cool with Chet Hanks snatching her though

Slightly off topic but it's crazy how dominant Black genes are, that baby look basically full black

FOH b, that's not what full black looks like. Not even close.

And to say this ? when there is someone else in the pic who is much closer to full black (namely, her mother) is mind boggling.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo my little sister be watching the natural hair videos on YouTube and alot of those all natural black lives matter looking chicks, are with corny looking white dudes.

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

Slightly off topic but it's crazy how dominant Black genes are, that baby look basically full black

And to say this ? when there is someone else in the pic who is much closer to full black (namely, her mother) is mind boggling.

Nah, kid looks like a regular lightskin baby.

If he was in a pic by himself no one would suspect he had mixed parents.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    deadeye wrote: »

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

Lightskin black does not equal full black. Far from it.

The baby may not look as mixed as some others, but she does not look full black.

Y'all are watering down full black.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

The baby may not as mixed as some others, but she does not look full black.

Black people come in all shades.

Lightskinned doesn't necessarily mean mixed.

At least not in terms of having mixed parents.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kai let me know my Somalian lightbulb..

:lol:
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

p3rpuyegnd4p.jpg

The baby may not look as mixed as some others, but she does not look full black.

Ever heard of Igbo? Or Somalis?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

The way Common was boo-hooin' in his music it sounded like he was trying his damndest to lock her down and she just wasn't on it. None of us knows Common like that, but based on his past and his stance on black women and the black community, it's not hard to imagine that he did/would've treated her right.

But, you know, the age old adage: Nice guys finish last.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »

The way Common was boo-hooin' in his music it sounded like he was trying his damndest to lock her down and she just wasn't on it. None of us knows Common like that, but based on his past and his stance on black women and the black community, it's not hard to imagine that he did/would've treated her right.

I doubt this future husband dude us some sorta thug...

but if common was trynna lock it down an she wasn't having it
    ...she needs to explain.

the lil black girls that love her is getting a message of become successful and marry white
  • Like Water

...she needs to explain.

the lil black girls that love her is getting a message of become successful and marry white

Maybe it just wasn't the right time for her. That's the message that was perpetuated in the music, at least.

I'm just tired of this stigma that black men don't know how to treat our women. I've got three friends that are my age that have degrees, no jail time, no kids, good jobs, stay in shape, etc. and these ? is being put through the wringer tryna find their queen.

And almost all my classmates/veteran friends are black and are in successful relationships/marriages as well. These stigmas do nothing to strengthen the black community. In fact, they're heinous in nature and serve to undermine it.

There are a lot more black couples aiming to have what our grandparents had, but no one talks about that. ? is mad annoying.
  • Like Water

...she needs to explain.

https://youtu.be/z6Undk2Vwks
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

...she needs to explain.

Maybe it just wasn't the right time for her. That's the message that was perpetuated in the music, at least.

I'm just tired of this stigma that black men don't know how to treat our women. I've got three friends that are my age that have degrees, no jail time, no kids, good jobs, stay in shape, etc. and these ? is being put through the wringer tryna find their queen.

And almost all my classmates/veteran friends are black and are in successful relationships/marriages as well. These stigmas do nothing to strengthen the black community. In fact, they're heinous in nature and serve to undermine it.

There are a lot more black couples aiming to have what our grandparents had, but no one talks about that. ? is mad annoying.

I have exactly this and happy can't even describe how I feel.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess we're going to move on from this now lol. ? out here kidnapping white people now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

...she needs to explain.

Why does she need to explain breaking up with a ? 5 years ago to the public? That ? don't got nothing to do with nobody but them two
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

...she needs to explain.

Because talking about positive relationship ? doesn't get people's feelings going. They'd rather have their negative views validated about men/women not being ? because it means they can avoid looking in the mirror to check their own ? . It's some of those same people that will look at a happy couple and start talking about how fake it is or taking a countdown til when it will end because in their minds if they can't find happiness then how can anyone else?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Also

I DIDN'T LOSE A GOT DAMN THING!!!
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread still going? Somebody come lock this ? .

Some of y'all need to get a life.
  • 2stepz_ahead

...she needs to explain.

my mindframe is why dont we have more.

I see strength in black people that most don't realize.

congrats on your peolpe but I want to see the next level and next level.

I know a few chicks your people may be interested in
  • 2stepz_ahead

...she needs to explain.

my mindframe is why dont we have more.

I see strength in black people that most don't realize.

congrats on your peolpe but I want to see the next level and next level.

I know a few chicks your people may be interested in

I'll be back to fight with you ? .

I'm tired of you
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    serena-williams-x-1333x2000.jpg?w=1333&h=2000

obama_sweating_time_636_ap.gif

Lmao white dude look happy/smug as ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't I tell y'all to close and move on from this monkey ? a few pages back?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead

Time to call it a day.

Go get some rest.
This discussion has been closed.