Worst thing youve done for money?

Options
farris2k1
farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
Robbed? Stole??? Worst ive done is borrow stuff from my dudes and pawned it, felt horrible but id eventually pay them back by asking to buy whatever i borrowed from them, still pretty ? tho and dont do it anymore but i found myself in some bad spots before, wat about yall??

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robbed and stole back in the day. I aint proud. im happy as a ? that im making good money legally and wouldnt want it any other way.
  • AZTG
    Options
    sad ? . back in the day. me and 2 friends, broke as ? . being broke and around negativity ? with your mind state heavy. so we was like, ok, lets rob someone. First time too. I must have been no older than 15 or 16. so we we just walking around looking for a mark. Found a dude by himself. he was older than me but still young. no way he was 30. So, we start walking, get close, my boy grabs him by the neck and before he could react we pull out knives and flash it in his face. Man, he was scared as hell and shaking.

Told him to run his pockets, and he only had a $5 bill on him. Took it out of his pockets and was apologizing cause thats all he had.

So we let him go. We was never gonna hurt anyone, just wanted a come up.

But, it was the poor robbing the poor. How sad is that? Poverty really is a ? man.

I swear I have a slight case of PTSD from being broke and hopeless. I make and save money and still be scared ima wake up one day and all my success is gonna be dream and ima be back to broke and hopeless.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst thing I've done is steal money from my mama's purse when I was younger. Only a couple dollars at the most, but I still feel bad about it some 15 years later. I guess it's why when ever my mom asks for something or asks to borrow money I give it to her without any push back.

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ahhh ? ...
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fed thread.

MFs trying to meet that December quota and close out the year.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Worst thing I've done is steal money from my mama's purse when I was younger. Only a couple dollars at the most, but I still feel bad about it some 15 years later. I guess it's why when ever my mom asks for something or asks to borrow money I give it to her without any push back.

Stole the money outta my bros piggy bank when i was a kid, he thought it was our thievin ass uncle, think i used the money to buy a toy
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sold ass

Was it during your current Instagram model or a clockwork orange phase? Cause I feel like that would have affected the price.

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Sold ass

Was it during your current Instagram model or a clockwork orange phase? Cause I feel like that would have affected the price.

It was when I was in the Philippines
  • farris2k1
    Options
    I sold so much plasma in college that I fainted in Chipotle. They banned me from selling plasma for months.

I used to do that for years, wasnt a bad way to earn alil extra money every week, had to quit tho cause i have high blood pressure
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sold ass

For how much? I'm buying
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    I sold so much plasma in college that I fainted in Chipotle. They banned me from selling plasma for months.

I used to do that for years, wasnt a bad way to earn alil extra money every week, had to quit tho cause i have high blood pressure

I used to give blood for free in college when the red cross would come around. All this time I could've got a little cash for it.how much money do they give ya?
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I helped my boy do some Nigerian 419 scams. I came off like $300 bucks. First and last time. Ol boy was sloppy.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Bruh I be getting drinking and then getting too comfortable on the IC and start telling stories I should be keeping a secret. No more drinking and posting. Smh
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sold soap to these late night scramblers..
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Focus groups, easy money but having to deal with ? was woat
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The worst thing i did for beer was eat this fat lady while she had. A yeast infection...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Sold ass

It was when I was in the Philippines

U a ? a littls dicked asian man that can be forgiven
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I Webcam pimped my ex in the early 2000s. Back when webcam sites were classier and the shows were Exclusive and not free to watch, the opposite of how it is today.. I did promo (spam) for her all over myspace, craigslist and everywhere.. she was making stripper money nightly from the comfort of her couch.