How are yall dealin with your kids going to school with trans kids?

Options

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I can't protect her or shield her from everything, but got damn I'm gone try. She'll be going to a private school of my choice; atleast until high school. Her mama and I already done discussed this. She was on board; especially since I said I'd foot the bill lol. Same thing goes if I have more kids
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's been happening since forever, it's nothing new.

Word? They've been using hormones to delay the puberty of little boys and girls since forever?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What's the purpose of performing a procedure like that on a child?

Serious question.

It is absolutely abuse. ? with a kids chemical make up is flat out wrong.

Kids need guidance. They need to be rendered comptent beings, even if it's uncomfortable and not the "compassionate" thing to do.

I'm inclined to agree, but I mean where does the conversation even start between the parent and the doctor?

"I know I gave birth to a boy but I reeeaally want a girl so... lil help?"

Watch Louie Theroux's documentary on transgender children in America. Whole thing is on YouTube.

One kid is literally just a girl because it's "more fun" and the parents just give the child whatever it wants.... at age 5.

Whatever it wants lol

I swear I didn't do that on purpose.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's been happening since forever, it's nothing new.

cs
    ? is common as hell over here...nhnhnhnhnhNH
    more times than not, the "dudes" could fight too. idk if it was from getting ? with their whole lives or what, but it wasnt uncommon to see mfs get ktfo.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Females want to behave like Males,Males want to dress up like Females. This society is all ? up and confused .
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sickening.......

Sucks for you masses to not think this through, before you voted. Any way, this issue w/ the trans kids did not "just" happen. Yes! There is a method to this mental illness and it was supposed to go down in the 70's. Like it or not, this was meant to be the days we grew up in and we are supposed to be the ones either cross dressing or turned trans. This has been written out in they agendas and there's more (mental insanity) to come. Homeschooling is gonna be banned and has already been put in the cross hairs by your ? 's administration so this bs will be forced upon your families (mainly kids). The masses here right on AHH were just to foolish to not see through it because of your ? 's skin color. Which by the way he says is NOT a reality, but of a social construct.

Did I mention, this trans issue is just the beginning?? There will be no race. There will be no gender. And the worst has yet to come, when they find ways to sneak age from underneath you ppl. Leading to legalized kiddies/adult relations. This can easily be done, the exact same way you sold out sanity because you wanted someone in office who you thought was the same skin color as you......

The 1972 ? Rights Platform
    6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by ? women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality.

1993 March On Washington Demands
    “We demand full and equal inclusion of lesbians, ? , bisexuals and transgender people in the educational system, and inclusion of lesbian, ? , bisexual and transgender studies in multicultural curricula.”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/178133/atty-general-holder-argues-parents-have-no-right-daniel-greenfield
    According to Holder, parents have no fundamental right to home-educate their children.
    “[Holder’s office] argued that there was no violation of anyone’s protected rights in a law that entirely bans homeschooling. There would only be a problem if Germany banned homeschooling for some but permitted it for others.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was up to kids, they would want cake for dinner every night. Why would the parents leaving it up to their kids to switch genders.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all this ? an cross ? ? is getting in my nerves.

so humanity been around for how many years an now the ? ? is spiking?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all this ? an cross ? ? is getting in my nerves.

so humanity been around for how many years an now the ? ? is spiking?

No they are just coming out
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4muvocycn3zs.png

This meme is how I feel.

Peep the bottom right corner of the pic, that ? is too appropriate for this thread.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have two kids in school right now. one in the 12th grade and one in the 8th grade. i tell them that its a lot of lil crazy kids running around the schools and to make sure u don't participate in any type of bullying. when that lil ? decides he might want to shoot the school up they might let u go for being nice to them.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Sickening.......

Sucks for you masses to not think this through, before you voted. Any way, this issue w/ the trans kids did not "just" happen. Yes! There is a method to this mental illness and it was supposed to go down in the 70's. Like it or not, this was meant to be the days we grew up in and we are supposed to be the ones either cross dressing or turned trans. This has been written out in they agendas and there's more (mental insanity) to come. Homeschooling is gonna be banned and has already been put in the cross hairs by your ? 's administration so this bs will be forced upon your families (mainly kids). The masses here right on AHH were just to foolish to not see through it because of your ? 's skin color. Which by the way he says is NOT a reality, but of a social construct.

Did I mention, this trans issue is just the beginning?? There will be no race. There will be no gender. And the worst has yet to come, when they find ways to sneak age from underneath you ppl. Leading to legalized kiddies/adult relations. This can easily be done, the exact same way you sold out sanity because you wanted someone in office who you thought was the same skin color as you......

The 1972 ? Rights Platform
    6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by ? women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality.

1993 March On Washington Demands
    “We demand full and equal inclusion of lesbians, ? , bisexuals and transgender people in the educational system, and inclusion of lesbian, ? , bisexual and transgender studies in multicultural curricula.”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/178133/atty-general-holder-argues-parents-have-no-right-daniel-greenfield
    According to Holder, parents have no fundamental right to home-educate their children.
    “[Holder’s office] argued that there was no violation of anyone’s protected rights in a law that entirely bans homeschooling. There would only be a problem if Germany banned homeschooling for some but permitted it for others.

Respect
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Transgender isn't the flu kids not going to turn into a mini Caitlyn Jenner if they see a little kid who's a ? . Would I rather my son not to deal with that fuckery without question BUT you have to be real they're pushing rhis faggotry agenda in the media and in the school systems. I'll just teach my son what's what and keep it moving.

• jetlifebih
    Options
    Let me ask y'all a serious question..... your son comes home and said dad I met this girl at school and I really like her .... Time goes on to pass and he develops and emotional connection to this said girl then he finds out it's a ? transformer.... now junior is confused and still has an emotional connection because you can't just stop caring....one is he ? .?...2 what do you do as a parent??
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly its too much fear and "what ifs" surrounding this issue.

Be a competent person, sit down with your kids and explain whats going on before someone else has the chance to.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Let me ask y'all a serious question..... your son comes home and said dad I met this girl at school and I really like her .... Time goes on to pass and he develops and emotional connection to this said girl then he finds out it's a ? transformer.... now junior is confused and still has an emotional connection because you can't just stop caring....one is he ? .?...2 what do you do as a parent??

Tell him to do his ? homework cho

Gonna turn him into batty mon....bun pun mon
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No he's not ? if he genuinely thought the ? was a female.
    Imma go talk to her parents first, I believe I can articulate myself well enough to make valid pc points. Then imma talk to my son and hope he don't flip out to the point where he commits a hate crime.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the parents of the transkids need to be worried that there children might be going to school with my kids.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

emotional connections can be broken.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get pushing that transgender ? n kids let they ass do it themselves as an adult if they want to do it as an adult whatever
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? really afraid of ? kids hilarious
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

emotional connections can be broken.

How teach
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Is this ? breitbart?