Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many threads about shooting it's sad yet people still think gun ownership is a good idea

You G.damn right. You shouldn't use one example to make a sweeping generalization. I bet you that ? didn't have that gun registered to her or have her ccw. I can't stand all you gun-control advocates, especially ones that don't live in the country. There's a simple solution to gun control that NOBODY has proposed -- harsher sentencing for guns that aren't registered and in the hands of unlicensed people. Problem ? solved.

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of YOU weirdos need to get shot in the head.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    So many threads about shooting it's sad yet people still think gun ownership is a good idea

You G.damn right. You shouldn't use one example to make a sweeping generalization. I bet you that ? didn't have that gun registered to her or have her ccw. I can't stand all you gun-control advocates, especially ones that don't live in the country. There's a simple solution to gun control that NOBODY has proposed -- harsher sentencing for guns that aren't registered and in the hands of unlicensed people. Problem ? solved.

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

That's not going to deter people from illegally owning a gun
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    fprnd84o3vma.jpg

RIP to homeboy.

But Yo wasn't he on Smallville?

The chick was IVY league educated and still crazy, ? must have been 4.0, 10 out of 10

Rest in peace to Terrell. ? and ? ain't worth getting killed over.

They are the craziest ones.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them halfbreeds females be going through sum ? in that head of theirs.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

that's like 90% of the content of this forum though.
  • Like Water
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

Nothing will, but it's better than proposals that only serve to make it difficult for law abiding citizens to obtain firearms while doing nothing for people that have them illegally.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

Nothing will, but it's better than proposals that only serve to make it difficult for law abiding citizens to obtain firearms while doing nothing for people that have them illegally.

Just explain to me what the purpose of owning a gun? help me understand this Gun culture
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody knew this ? was nuts beforehand and didnt put her ass in a mental hospital
    She was a pharmacist she knew what kind of meds she should have been on
    ? remind me of that ? that tried to ? Martin-thin line between love and hate
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    He look like he was a member of carlton banks glee club

He look like he used to set an alarm on his phone for birkenstocks sales a month in advance

He look like he drove a prius

I wonder what's gonna happen to his collection of ascots and cardigans

He look like he had a fox news app on his phone
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

He look like he used to set an alarm on his phone for birkenstocks sales a month in advance

He look like he drove a priest

Collection of ascots lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Them halfbreeds females be going through sum ? in that head of theirs.

But ? love em tho
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wow, all of this was close to home, literally. R.I.P.

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

Just explain to me what the purpose of owning a gun? help me understand this Gun culture

Honestly, it's not obvious? It's not really about gun culture or other things that you think it might be about, like machismo or paranoia.

Simply put (or imho), it's primarily about self-defense: defending yourself, your loved ones, and your property. I honestly find it odd how people either don't understand that or don't agree with that. Why would anyone be against self-defense, which is an essential component of individual liberty?
  • Like Water
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

Honestly, it's not obvious? It's not really about gun culture or other things that you think it might be about, like machismo or paranoia.

Simply put (or imho), it's primarily about self-defense: defending yourself, your loved ones, and your property. I honestly find it odd how people either don't understand that or don't agree with that. Why would anyone be against self-defense, which is an essential component of individual liberty?

Thank you. I don't believe you should be able to buy AR-15's and AK's just cuz, but rifles for hunters and shotguns and handguns for home and personal protection are just fine in the hands of responsible people.

People that are irresponsible with the privilege of owning firearms should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, no questions asked. It has nothing to do with being a tough guy or wanting to be seen as menacing, and everything to do with protecting myself and my family.

Most people don't want an armory in their home, but they wanna feel safe if some ? pops off.

What's so difficult to understand about that?
  • blue_london
    Options

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

If no one had a gun doesn't that eliminate the threat and the need of having one for self defense?

Australia changed their gun laws made it almost impossible for people to obtain one and they are happier for it there has been 0 mass shootings and a reduction in rates of firearm-related homicide and suicides.

Do you travel a lot? If so you must prefer the fact you don't have to have your guard up to that level of needing a gun.

When my family visit from the states they prefer how safe they feel here I'm just Confused why everyone wouldn't want that instead we are reading and hearing constantly about someone that's been shot it's sad.
  • Like Water
    edited January 2017
    Options

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

If no one had a gun doesn't that eliminate the threat and the need of having one for self defense?

Australia changed their gun laws made it almost impossible for people to obtain one and they are happier for it there has been 0 mass shootings and a reduction in rates of firearm-related homicide and suicides.

Do you travel a lot? If so you must prefer the fact you don't have to have your guard up to that level of needing a gun.

When my family visit from the states they prefer how safe they feel here I'm just Confused why everyone wouldn't want that instead we are reading and hearing constantly about someone that's been shot it's sad.

The US is not the UK or AUS. They're not comparable. Bully for you and your country if y'all don't need guns, but things are drastically different here.

The whole "Well, we don't have guns so why do you guys need 'em?" argument is both baseless and stupid.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P. to homie.......nuggas gonna be riding around like

IMG_2135.jpg

when dey ? in da passenger seat.
    Or they could just stop messing with crazy ? like that.
  • blue_london
    Options

With that being said:

BooThisMan.gif

The US is not the UK or AUS. They're not comparable. Bully for you and your country if y'all don't need guns, but things are drastically different here.

The whole "Well, we don't have guns so why do you guys need 'em?" argument is both baseless and stupid.

But your avoiding the fact that it's achievable.

https://youtu.be/mVuspKSjfgA
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

He look like he drove a prius

My man is DEAD, ight you roasted him in one post but was it really necessary for round two?

I think you should start hollering at Ivy League educated sexy light skin chicks, ride around town with 'em, just to see what might pop off.