Circle January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Creation Of A Palestinian State

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? israel
    Like Water wrote: »
    ? punk ass israel.
    ? them fake ass jews
    Antlerz wrote: »
    Let them hold their own nuts.

I really want to agree, because I'm not on that religious ? , but y'all ? gotta see the bigger picture here.

It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what they believe... and behind the scenes people are making moves to start the War of Armegeddon.

And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
    Zechariah 14:12 KJV
    http://bible.com/1/zec.14.12.KJV

I agree. And this is a very interesting verse

How do you know that passage isn't referring to the current "occupants" of Israel who are pretending to be the true Children Of Israel when they really aren't?
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? israel
    Like Water wrote: »
    ? punk ass israel.
    ? them fake ass jews

I really want to agree, because I'm not on that religious ? , but y'all ? gotta see the bigger picture here.

It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what they believe... and behind the scenes people are making moves to start the War of Armegeddon.

And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
    Zechariah 14:12 KJV
    http://bible.com/1/zec.14.12.KJV

I agree. And this is a very interesting verse

How do you know that passage isn't referring to the current "occupants" of Israel who are pretending to be the true Children Of Israel when they really aren't?

All I know is the verse says that "all the people" that fought "against" Jerusalem will meet this fate. I'll let the Lord decide who the real occupants of Israel are. My response was in reference to the nations coming together to eventually make war with Israel
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't even hold yours though. Amen.

Thats cause yo mama does it for me. Amen.

All ? has to do is think it and you'll be undone my friend. Just like me and you and everybody else in this world. So no one can "hold their own nuts" for we don't even have life in ourselves. Life comes from King Jesus and when He says it's over, it's over. And then you'll have to stand before Him and answer for the life you lived here on planet earth. Woe to the man created of dust that stands before the One who made the dust and tries to defend Himself by "holding his own nuts". Your nuts are made of dirt. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Always trying to get us to care about the Jews their ? plight, I don't care about their plight and their beef with the Palestinians. At the end of the day Jews were watching us and ? us over even today. Even the NOI put a book about the secret relationship of Blacks and Jews. Nah, I'm good on that. Let those people have two states.

But you do care, because your destiny is directly tied to the Jews. For King Jesus is a Jew and to Him you will bow and confess that He is LORD if you like it or not. Amen.

Might as well get it right now and be saved. Instead of being ashamed on the last day and banished to the eternal flame where you will no rest from your torment, NO, not day or night forever and ever. Amen.

But hey, when you make your bed hard......you know the rest. Amen.

My destiny isn't link to mythology. I'm worried about my African descent not jews. They don't get no love from me.

The One whom you must answer to is a Jew and His eyes are as a flame of fire and His face shines brighter than the sun! He is the creator of fire and He dwells in fire! Woe unto the one who isn't able to dwell in the midst of the devouring fire and everlasting flame of ? Almighty! Yes, woe unto him! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Politics aside for a second, its hilarious how we decide who can or cannot live somewhere based on a book written almost 3000 even with all the proof that the book was written by different men to fight the problems if their day.

Like yo we just entered 2017 and this is realpy what we are about to base what is right and wrong on?

Let see so it's just coincidence that 40 different men writing over the span of 1600 years in different parts of the world can compile 66 different books that all converge with the same message from Genesis to Revelation, which is that King Jesus is ? and He is the Savior of all mankind? Yeah that sounds real plausible. NOT!

The Bible has been ridiculed 1000's of years before you and I were on the planet. So what you are saying is nothing new. You are just the latest scoffer. Pat yourself on the back and get in line with the rest of those headed to destruction. For the road is broad and wide, therefore the room is ample for you if you want to bust hell wide open. Amen.

But if you don't want to bust hell wide open there is a way for you to live forever my friend @AZTG . The way is Yeshua! He is the truth and He is the Life! For He is ? in the flesh! And one day soon, you will see Him as He is. You have the choice to bend to His will now willfully or bend to His will forcefully on the last day. Therefore you get to decide where you want to spend eternity. For one day you will die my friend. Make no mistake about it. You will die and you will stand before King Jesus. It's a guarantee. Amen.

Thus you have the choice of how you want to appear before Him.

Option 1)

Clothed in white garments by your faith in Him

Option 2)

Naked and covered in filth because of your sins and transgressions.

What will you decide. Honor or shame?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    What if I told you that the current state of........"Israel"...........isn't really..............Israel?

efjxvdi66r5v.gif

Amen. This is true Israel. The promise land that ? gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob forever!

df5813de7cf81df130ffd5444a5df3d2.jpg

Hallelujah!

When King Jesus returns Israel will inhabit all the land above in the 1,000 year reign of Christ on earth. May you be accounted worthy to be there in the kingdom to come by faith in Him. Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Deuteronomy 4:40 “Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your ? gives you for all time.”

israel did not keep his decrees and commands nor even the spirit in which they were given..... so a very strong biblical argument can be made that they lost the privilege of keeping ALL OF that land forever.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Israel will be the catalyst for World War 3

strong possibility.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always trying to get us to care about the Jews their ? plight, I don't care about their plight and their beef with the Palestinians. At the end of the day Jews were watching us and ? us over even today. Even the NOI put a book about the secret relationship of Blacks and Jews. Nah, I'm good on that. Let those people have two states.

But you do care, because your destiny is directly tied to the Jews. For King Jesus is a Jew and to Him you will bow and confess that He is LORD if you like it or not. Amen.

Might as well get it right now and be saved. Instead of being ashamed on the last day and banished to the eternal flame where you will no rest from your torment, NO, not day or night forever and ever. Amen.

My destiny isn't link to mythology. I'm worried about my African descent not jews. They don't get no love from me.

The One whom you must answer to is a Jew and His eyes are as a flame of fire and His face shines brighter than the sun! He is the creator of fire and He dwells in fire! Woe unto the one who isn't able to dwell in the midst of the devouring fire and everlasting flame of ? Almighty! Yes, woe unto him! Amen.

Cool beans bro. Still, I don't give a damn about Israel and Palestine having two separate nations.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    When you really think about it? It's imperialism within the confines of the culture that they were promoting no different from anyone else.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So ? has an ethnicity? For ? sake..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Cool beans bro. Still, I don't give a damn about Israel and Palestine having two separate nations.

? does and He will bring judgment upon the world when it happens. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    When you really think about it? It's imperialism within the confines of the culture that they were promoting no different from anyone else.

Nah. It's a divine decree that can't be revoked. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Thats whatsup.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

When ? became a man He came from the seed of a woman who was of the lineage of the house of David. Hallelujah!

The house of David is from the tribe of Judah. Hence why King Jesus is called the Lion of the Tribe of Judah!

Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Thats whatsup.

You better be clothed, lest you be found naked in His sight. Amen.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When ? became a man He came from the seed of a woman who was of the lineage of the house of David. Hallelujah!

The house of David is from the tribe of Judah. Hence why King Jesus is called the Lion of the Tribe of Judah!

Do you know Him?

So? As ? why would you lower yourself to the things man quarrel over? And once you ascend back to ? why would earthly titles be relevant? Sounds crazy to me man. To be taught one thing then the teacher does the exact opposite.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faith is believing and hoping in things not yet seen.
    and its all in the prophesy
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Thats whatsup.

I'll be wearing my sunday best.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Do you know Him?

So? As ? why would you lower yourself to the things man quarrel over? And once you ascend back to ? why would earthly titles be relevant? Sounds crazy to me man. To be taught one thing then the teacher does the exact opposite.

You see it pleased Jesus to come down from the eternal glory of heaven and lower Himself like unto the creatures He made because He loved us. He did this in order to identify with us! He was made just like us! The eternal Spirit of the Son of ? was clothed with skin and bones like me and you, except He had no sin. Therefore He can identify with us, for He was tempted just as we are tempted, but He never gave into the temptations He faced. And His sinless life was a testament to this truth! Hallelujah!

King Jesus knows what is in man, because He became a man. Thus He can relate to us in a very personal way, for He shares in the same nature as me and you my friend. That is why He came into the world He made! He wanted to understand the "quarrels" of man from a first hand perspective. And He overcame the "quarrels" of man by living a life that was pleasing before the Father. Which was a sinless life based on love. Now He has given us the template. And the only way that we can also overcome the world is by having faith in King Jesus. Hallelujah!

And when you have faith in King Jesus your life will demonstrate that reality by also doing what He did. Which is to love your neighbor as yourself and thus fulfill the royal law! Hallelujah!

And the titles that king Jesus have are titles that He possessed before He even created anything that was made, including the angels. ? is eternal and He has names that no one knows, but He himself. Hallelujah! The names and titles that He has revealed to us thus far are glorious and wonderful! One can only imagine the names that He will reveal to all those who love Him throughout all eternity! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Thats whatsup.

I'll be wearing my sunday best.

The robes of righteousness are only given to those who have saving faith in King Jesus as LORD and Savior. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'll be on my future when I go up there

tumblr_nr7duy16L81uy5yfdo1_500.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is just ? insane.

A Palestinian state already ? exists and part of that state was taken and given to fake jews.

Now people are discussing giving Palestinians something that already exists instead of just giving them back what was taken from them when it should've never been taken from them in the first place.

Take something from a group of people and blame and call those same people terrorists when they fight to take back what was stolen from them.

If I didn't see this ? with my own eyes I doubt I would believe it.