Circle January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Creation Of A Palestinian State

124»

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the sake of argument let's say ? exist and we go see him when we die...it would be hilarious if he tells DoYou "Dude you was taking that ? waaay too literal".

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    How many billions we give Israel a year?

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Louis Farrakhan said, the Jews practice a ? religion... lying and stealing to take that land from the Palestinians.

Where in the Torah does it say that they should have their promised land before the return of the Messiah?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    For the sake of argument let's say ? exist and we go see him when we die...it would be hilarious if he tells DoYou "Dude you was taking that ? waaay too literal".

No way my friend. I just let ? tell it like it is. If He said it, I believe it, that settles it!

It's really as simple as that. The problems come when we try to minimize what ? has said. That only leads do outright rejection of what He says eventually.

But if we take ? at His word, everything is easy from that point on.

Take Genesis 1:1. I mean if you take ? at His word, then the rest of what follows in the Bible should be just as easy to understand, comprehend, and believe.

But when you start minimizing Genesis 1:1 you'll ultimately end up rejecting Genesis 1:1 and believe all the hocus pocus that is out there today which tries to "explain" the origins of this universe and everything in it apart from whats already been revealed in Genesis 1:1

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Like Louis Farrakhan said, the Jews practice a ? religion... lying and stealing to take that land from the Palestinians.

Where in the Torah does it say that they should have their promised land before the return of the Messiah?

"14 And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are—northward, southward, eastward, and westward; 15 for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever. 16 And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth; so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, then your descendants also could be numbered. 17 Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you.”
    Genesis 13:14-17

Just in case some people need to understand what the word FOREVER means, here goes a brief definition:

forever

adverb
    1. for all future time; for always.

2. continually.

adjective
    1.lasting or permanent.

Amen.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017

"14 And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are—northward, southward, eastward, and westward; 15 for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever. 16 And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth; so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, then your descendants also could be numbered. 17 Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you.”

Just in case some people need to understand what the word FOREVER means, here goes a brief definition:

forever

adverb

2. continually.

adjective
    1.lasting or permanent.

Amen.

Except in the original Hebrew language the word there is "olam".lol..while it does mean "a long lasting time" it isn't necessarily synonymous with that definition of "forever" and neither it does it mean "never ending" . The same word is used in Exodus 21:6 but it don't mean ppl lives never end.

Strong's Concordance
    olam: long duration, antiquity, futurity

There's other examples too but ahh who cares right?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thou shall not steal

But thou shall ACCEPT STOLEN PALESTINIAN LAND.

Makes perfect sense!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Fosheezy wrote: »

forever

adverb

2. continually.

adjective
    1.lasting or permanent.

Amen.

Except in the original Hebrew language the word there is "olam".lol..while it does mean "a long lasting time" it isn't necessarily synonymous with that definition of "forever" and neither it does it mean "never ending" . The same word is used in Exodus 21:6 but it don't mean ppl lives never end.

Strong's Concordance
    olam: long duration, antiquity, futurity

There's other examples too but ahh who cares right?

It's cool to split hairs and argue semantics. But the nitty gritty of the matter is that we know that everything ? does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. ? does it so that people will fear him. So when He says "olam" He means that the land will always belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Thus no one has the right to take the promised land away from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Thou shall not steal

But thou shall ACCEPT STOLEN PALESTINIAN LAND.

Makes perfect sense!

But the Palestinians aren't the original inhabitants. The original inhabitants are the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.

There are no "Palestinians" mentioned in the above list of original inhabitants.

Plus the original inhabitants were vomited out of the land by ? because of their wicked abominations. Thus the Israelites dispossessed the original inhabitants of the land by divine decree. For ? is the one who say where and when nations are to dwell on His earth. Amen.