TGIF Restaurant Refusing To Serve Customers That Smell Like Weed

Options
13»

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's blunt smoke that people find intolerable. Most people who smoke straight grass don't stink - unless they're just ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skunk is called skunk because that's what it smells like when you grow it, not smoke it. Fact.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Kanye shrug* When I worked at Ruby Tuesday we used to serve ? heads all the time. My manager didn't give a rat's ass as long as he was making his money.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I smoke, but I hate smelling of it. I dont blame them.

I dont really go out when I smoke. Thats what delivery is for.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? ! Go somewhere else. U don't do ? like this in business tho. It's more acceptable 2 be blatanty racists then ? on a certain crowd. U see corporate got that ? taken down 2. $ is $ 2 them Corporate CACS! White manager probably didn't wanna serve some young blacks that's all. Typical and expected.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    So ? ! Go somewhere else. U don't do ? like this in business tho. It's more acceptable 2 be blatanty racists then ? on a certain crowd. U see corporate got that ? taken down 2. $ is $ 2 them Corporate CACS! White manager probably didn't wanna serve some young blacks that's all. Typical and expected.

lol It's funny that you assume this is some race ? even though white smoke weed as much or maybe more than blacks.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    So the smell of somebody who has smoked weed is really so bad that people can't eat ?

This is news to me and I'd need proof to believe this.

And as already stated, what about the numerous other funky MFs in the world ?

Why didn't this sign just say "STRONG OFFENSIVE ODORS" instead of specifically targeting people who smoke weed ?

Exactly. This probably isn't their corporate policy just some local manager with a stick up his ass.