FL Studio Mobile 3

Options
LcnsdbyROYALTY
LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tried this new version yet? Image-Line basically rebuilt the app from the ground up. I put it on my phone and tablet yesterday and finally found time to play around with it this morning. Aesthetically, it's really pleasing to look at compared to its previous mobile iterations, ? on Caustic 3, IMO, though in the latter's defense, Caustic hasn't been updated for a few years now.

w1sz9heh8vev.png

Using the app, on the other hand is taking sone getting used to. Personally, I haven't used FL Studio since 2012 (and that may have been a 0Day [bootleg] XXL version of 10), but I'm looking forward to seeing what all this does. The mobile version of FLM3 can also be integrated with the current (12) and future iterations of FL Studio, so there's there's that.

Here's an overview of the app in action:

https://youtu.be/RoEyl1U5CDc

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man back in i think 03 everyone used to clown on fl "its too easy use reason real beat maker" i always fuked with it and they used to sell swizz beats or dr dre samples
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone tried this new version yet? Image-Line basically rebuilt the app from the ground up. I put it on my phone and tablet yesterday and finally found time to play around with it this morning. Aesthetically, it's really pleasing to look at compared to its previous mobile iterations, ? on Caustic 3, IMO, though in the latter's defense, Caustic hasn't been updated for a few years now.

w1sz9heh8vev.png

Using the app, on the other hand is taking sone getting used to. Personally, I haven't used FL Studio since 2012 (and that may have been a 0Day [bootleg] XXL version of 10), but I'm looking forward to seeing what all this does. The mobile version of FLM3 can also be integrated with the current (12) and future iterations of FL Studio, so there's there's that.

Here's an overview of the app in action:

https://youtu.be/RoEyl1U5CDc

Cant find this
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man back in i think 03 everyone used to clown on fl "its too easy use reason real beat maker" i always fuked with it and they used to sell swizz beats or dr dre samples

Thanks to my homeboy, I been usin' FL since 99.