124»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aye my ? ..

how bout this tho..

? BIRD!!

u aint triollin ? ..
    uv been written off as an idiot fanboy from Boston..
    its been said Larry's a legend..

but LeBron is ? that white boy.

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Curry will be able to get his shot off of course, but A.I. gets to the cup ANYTIME he feels like it. Can't really say the same for Steph b/c that isn't necessarily his game although he's capable, just not to the likes of Allen. And A.I. has a good mid range game. Both guys defense is "meh".... I see this as a wash.

MJ has the gets the better of this battle, but Kobe will mos def hold his own. I agree w/ @Breezy_Kilroy in regards to this matter. Almost a push, almost....

Lastly let me say that I rocks w/ Larry Legend! "Old Man" game @ it's absolute finest! Larry will get his buckets and I mostly see them coming from turn arounds jumpers, some kick out threes and maybe some cut lay up's on some slip screen type ? .......

But 4real 4real... come the ? on mayne!!! Some folks gotsta get off the boo boo !! I'm ridin' w/ @BOSSExcellence & @dallas' 4 eva on this one.... Do you people see how LJ get to the cup pretty much @ will when he puts forth minimal effort against a single defender? Rhetorical question, of course you do!.... Lebron might ? round' and go to the rack and YAM on Bird so hard he might fall down and reaggravate that L-4 and L-5 disc in his back! lol

Plus I know Bird is a tough cat, but Bron will start to wear on him on off & def. I'm not gonna do any in depth analysis on nun of this ? b/c it ain't that deep. This is just the way things are. Both teams could win on any given day, but the team on the left has a edge IMO.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Street Ball Rules or NBA Rules?
  • CapitalB
    MallyG wrote: »
    Curry will be able to get his shot off of course, but A.I. gets to the cup ANYTIME he feels like it. Can't really say the same for Steph b/c that isn't necessarily his game although he's capable, just not to the likes of Allen. And A.I. has a good mid range game. Both guys defense is "meh".... I see this as a wash.

MJ has the gets the better of this battle, but Kobe will mos def hold his own. I agree w/ @Breezy_Kilroy in regards to this matter. Almost a push, almost....

Lastly let me say that I rocks w/ Larry Legend! "Old Man" game @ it's absolute finest! Larry will get his buckets and I mostly see them coming from turn arounds jumpers, some kick out threes and maybe some cut lay up's on some slip screen type ? .......

But 4real 4real... come the ? on mayne!!! Some folks gotsta get off the boo boo !! I'm ridin' w/ @BOSSExcellence & @dallas' 4 eva on this one.... Do you people see how LJ get to the cup pretty much @ will when he puts forth minimal effort against a single defender? Rhetorical question, of course you do!.... Lebron might ? round' and go to the rack and YAM on Bird so hard he might fall down and reaggravate that L-4 and L-5 disc in his back! lol

Plus I know Bird is a tough cat, but Bron will start to wear on him on off & def. I'm not gonna do any in depth analysis on nun of this ? b/c it ain't that deep. This is just the way things are. Both teams could win on any given day, but the team on the left has a edge IMO.

THANK U!!!! lol
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Lebron gets to the cup easy in this era because the rules are different.

Bird was not soft and was a big sh*t talker...he would mind fk Lebron. This dude was punked in the finals by Jason Terry and that other nobody SG from the Mavs.

Then on top of that Bird would shoot the lights out.

And honestly, I don't even get why people are saying MJ vs Kobe would be so close.
  • CapitalB
    d.green wrote: »

Bird was not soft and was a big sh*t talker...he would mind fk Lebron. This dude was punked in the finals by Jason Terry and that other nobody SG from the Mavs.

And honestly, I don't even get why people are saying MJ vs Kobe would be so close.

aye..

shuddup!!
    Mavs was what!!? damn near 10yrs ago rounding up!!?

? outta here wit that ? !!

like i said earlier..
    Bird's best bet is to shut the ? up and stay on LeBron's good side..

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Schoolboy q voice THAT PART!!!!

I don't either and thats not to say Kobe is going to be a walk in park cause he's not but the difference between the 2 is very clear
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Its close. It can gon either way. Ill take my chances with curry, kobe, and bron. Just give bron the ball and let him back everyone down. Nobody on that team can gaurd bron if he back them down, jordan might slow him down, but then Kobe will go off on Bird.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even close.. ihate these memes

re3cihifgfxr.png
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

You really think a ? that's 6'8 250+lbs couldn't get to the rim back then? Serious question

He would look at everybody the same way he looked at Curry

ClI-NQeVAAAl3uH.jpg

"You a little ? , ? "

Yall confuse physical with better and that's simply not the case. In the 80s the scoring avg was way higher than it is now. Why do you think that is? AND that's with way less 3s.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the knicks and the pistons gave the 80s and 90s a bigger defensive rep than it deserves
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I'm an old Lakers fan so I have nothing but respect for Bird. He's being played short by half the posters here. I guess you had to be there....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    the knicks and the pistons gave the 80s and 90s a bigger defensive rep than it deserves

This. The game averaged more posessions and points in the 80s cause them ? played no defense.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

This. The game averaged more posessions and points in the 80s cause them ? played no defense.

They not playing a lot of D now, it's just a lot of ? can't shoot
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

They not playing a lot of D now, it's just a lot of ? can't shoot

uxo7ek3x45b5.jpg