Do the Crips have more integrity?

Options
smp4life
smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, it seems like when a rapper/celebs wants to start banging it's almost always a blood set to give them a cosign/permission. Why is this? Are the bloods just smart to take a check when they can? Are they going to go the route of the Hell's Angels with merchandise next? Or are there just more blood sets? Do the Crips have too much pride to sell out? What's the deal do you think?

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Asking abt gang culture on a rap forum....u do know there's a gang forum on the Internet u can go to
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I remember when everybody was Crip Walking on tv. It's just a phase.

Yeah, being a blood really got trendy in the mid 00's. Birdman, Wayne, Jim Jones etc.... Game is one of the first ? I recall blood'n in the mainstream outside of Suge, Bloods & Crips rap group in the 90's.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    wasnt Cash Money Crippin early on and everybody was CWalkin
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The answer is yes they do!
    You have to remember the bloods started out as a victims. They were the cats that the crips ran through along with the light skint ? the crips used to whoop on for not being all the way black.

So hoe is in their dna. Not to say there arent trill criminals in both organizations but the bloods have always been an unruly lot business wise meanwhile there is more stability in leadership in the crip organization.....meaning u ? up u have to answer to ? more so than with the other guys.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lmao this thread crips always had numbers you can say 4/10 crips were killers well 7/10 bloods were killers they had to make up for it tho suge was checking anyone who claim blood he had control of it once game came out living his brother life as a blood then everyone wanted to be a blood lol and the ? got outta control why u think dj quik dont speak on it cuz bloods are takin to be a joke outside of compton all the real g's who put in work are busted or dead so these young dudes dont know how to run ? they see these celebrities rappers and want the spotlight
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Crips were the ones hot in the industry, they'd be selling co-signs too.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    I can't speak for every set but not every blood set letting just any ? join. Hell my set beefin with 3 other blood sets in atl. ? tried to dub us we to deep for all that.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Snoop gotta come to headquarters when his Crippin is breeched pullin some J-Cat fuckery.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I can't speak for every set but not every blood set letting just any ? join. Hell my set beefin with 3 other blood sets in atl. ? tried to dub us we to deep for all that.

aint you in London ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Even Snoop gotta come to headquarters when his Crippin is breeched pullin some J-Cat fuckery.

HQ?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »

HQ?
    His turf

• TayGettem
    edited January 2017
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

aint you in London ? ?

No...I think u got me confused with someone else I've never been out the U.S I've always claimed atl
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's a fad too with the popularity with rappers like Game, YG, Jay Rock. Even Kendrick is from a blood neighborhood. Although he don't ? , he's somewhat associated. Vice showed this through that documentary "Bompton."

According to my fam in LA, crip sets outnumber bloods 3 to 1, which makes sense because they were first. The bloods were formed by gangs who had beef with the crips. But they were just as dangerous because they had that "300" mentality. And there was not a lot of inner-conflicts. They make it seem like it's about blue vs. red, but there were a lot of crip gang vs. crip gang conflicts throughout LA. Every time you look up Snoop Dogg is trying to get gangs in Long Beach to stop beefing, and everybody is crips. A lot of beefs simply come down to what neighborhood you're from and who you grew up with, so it's not always about color.

In the late 80's and early 90 a lot of rappers were associated with crip neighborhoods. "Menace II Society" and "Boyz N Tha Hood" were filmed in crip hoods. And if you look at "Boyz" they made the bloods look like ? . LOL!

But I don't think there's a lot of REAL blood gang members giving these dudes legit passes. They probably let these famous dudes hang around them for their $$$, if anything.
  • georgiaboy89
    georgiaboy89 Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Options
    Wh662p wh464p