Do the Crips have more integrity?

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    simple question @Mockingbird u Gangsta or Neighborhood?

Or Hustler...
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I can't speak for every set but not every blood set letting just any ? join. Hell my set beefin with 3 other blood sets in atl. ? tried to dub us we to deep for all that.

? sit down

Ain't u a baby killer ? shut up
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know ? from Chicago clowning the blood movement, they letting any lame ass rapper get put on. Chris Brown, Soulja Boy.....smh.......Chicago would never put these lames on. NY Blooding look more legit then Cali now

Soulja was claim gd at one point foh
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    M.D.P West London Crip Gang

A.B.M Broad Day South West London Crip Gang

Acre Lane Campaign South West London Gang

Forest Gate East London Crip Gang

Murder Zone South West London Crip Gang

Reppin global

You rep D.B.M.C.G (Dead Beat Mom Crip Gang)

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be laughing at this ? right now.
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    Options

Reppin global

I don't rep no gang or bandana I roll with family, work a legal job, am a student now. I focus on the future not the past

Why am I gonna rep a block or area code or bandana when they don't do ? for me
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come find out... close this ?

why u on the PC instead of putting in work?

My profile pics say it all. Put in work too many years. One for the LA posters can look and verify .but your more then welcome to come through too.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Crips warred more with Crips starting from 1979 until. Many Crip Gangs in L.A. don't beef with Bloods at all... just little flare ups here and there. Crips are the true anybody killers... hand was against all including ourselves while the bloods pooled together for mere survival of the real street terrorist. Crips have killed more Crips than any bloods in L.A., Most black gang killings are Crip Vs Crip in L.A. County

Most of my problems come from crips. Hell I've gotten passes in VNGB and harvard park . Let me ass slip up in hoovers or some ? neighborhood I'm done
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reppin global

I don't rep no gang or bandana I roll with family, work a legal job, am a student now. I focus on the future not the past

Why am I gonna rep a block or area code or bandana when they don't do ? for me

U stopped trappin n got a legal gig now huh?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i know is after Mack 10 signed to Cash Money, the ? got outta control.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crips warred more with Crips starting from 1979 until. Many Crip Gangs in L.A. don't beef with Bloods at all... just little flare ups here and there. Crips are the true anybody killers... hand was against all including ourselves while the bloods pooled together for mere survival of the real street terrorist. Crips have killed more Crips than any bloods in L.A., Most black gang killings are Crip Vs Crip in L.A. County

Most of my problems come from crips. Hell I've gotten passes in VNGB and harvard park . Let me ass slip up in hoovers or some ? neighborhood I'm done

Damn... Y'all so close to vng that it's easy to get caught lackin....

Glad I was never about that life, lookin over ya shoulder all the time must be a ?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    gibor wrote: »

Glad I was never about that life, lookin over ya shoulder all the time must be a ?

Yup extremely close depending on what side of the hood u from . Hell the hood surrounded by enemies
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup extremely close depending on what side of the hood u from . Hell the hood surrounded by enemies

or you gotta stay strapped when go see a chick?

Hoover's still run ? !
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Hoover's still run ? !

Run what..... and where? 40 hoovers are no more, 52 are struggling, 71/83 can't handle us with 52 helping. The 107/112 are the only thing keeping them alive. Only in the county jail there strong as hell still.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Hoover's still run ? !

Carry strap everywhere anyway!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Asking if a violent criminal organization has integrity.......

ev92f4u1n32o.jpg

Y wud u even ask this question here. ??

Crips are more reckless they are like homeless pitbulls.

Bloods are more organized and delicate with their gangster

Like anybody can be a crip. It takes more to b a blood

Flip flopping ass hoe

I GOT PINK HAIR AND BEEN PLAYIN WIT MY NOSE! WIT MY CRIP GANG ? CUZ HIS ? GAME GOES!!

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    What if it was a yelp for street ? .......

"Life long piru street resident here, they offer a variety of initiation packages, and the gravitas that comes with being a fruit town piru can't be duplicated. I went with the extortion package, while it doesn't give me the most influence within the group, it still has its advantages. The puttin in work package is a lifetime membership, and I don't think I'll need it for that long."

"Said it would jump, only went from 56 to 62, buyer beware, i've been cheffin dope for years, I know what i'm talkin about"

"Ebony offered me something different from backpage so I thought i'd give her a try, while her prices are a bit high, she comes to you, and she makes it worth it"

"This ? sell loud, but be careful, he'll hit you off wit the pressure the first couple times, then he changes the pack on you, didn't answer after multiple callbacks, refused a refund or exchange after 3 days of haggling, other people have given great reviews but I just don't see the hype."

@DaveChappelle

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Reppin global

@mockingbird does the crip gang members in london still say "blood"(wha a gwaan blood) as apart of their every day speech or do they make an effort to say "cuhz" instead?

'Blood' isn't a gang term here. Just means what its supposed to me
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hoover's still run ? !

Run what..... and where? 40 hoovers are no more, 52 are struggling, 71/83 can't handle us with 52 helping. The 107/112 are the only thing keeping them alive. Only in the county jail there strong as hell still.

that's alot of blocks.

what happens if a ? does something and false flags a block? days hes from 60 when be don't even bang?
  • Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Members Posts: 82
    edited January 2017
    Options

Reppin global

U don't understand how peak the gang beefs are over here or have been in the past since the early mid 90's

A.B.M Crip Gang, Acre Lane Campain Crips, Murder Zone Crips and Doorset Road Crips vs 0 Tre 1 Bloods beef

Usual Suspect Gang, Family About Cash and Stonebridge Gang Bangers vs Church Road Soldiers, St Rapheal Soldiers Blood Gang, Kensal Green Blood Gang, Press Road Crew and Mozart Blood Gang

28's, Peel Dem Crew and Organized Crime vs Peckham Boys and Wooly Road Boyz

28s vs Ghetto Boyz

Peckham Boys vs Ghetto Boyz

0 Tre 1 Bloods, Corleone Family Riders Bloods, Roadside Gangsters Bloods vs Spare No 1

150 Rock Block, 17 Blood Gang, 8 Boyz, 410 vs 674, M Block, 861, Harlem Spartens

Moscow vs Zone 2

Murk Man First vs Harrow Road Boyz

U can't get caught slipping in Brixton, Peckham, Harlesden, Stockwell, South Kilburn, Hackney, Walworth, Brixton Hill, Stonebridge, Kennington, Tulse Hill, New Cross, Neasden, Grahame Park, Tottenham, Shepherds Bush, Kilburn, Acton, Kensal Green, Edmonton, Wood Green, Lisson Green, Clapham JUnction, Clapham, Mozart, Bow, Streatham, Croydon, Thornton Heath, Camberwell

Just ask @Stew he avoided these gang hot spots like the plague when he came on vacation to London. He stayed in the tourist areas like Greenwich, Camden Town, Wembley