Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I was ? with the Widow until she pulled that ? with Veil smh
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Quinn gonna give somebody his knife every episode and tell them to ? him?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man those monks were vicious. Sonny sliced ol boy's head in half was on some fatality ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fat dude must of forgot all his monk fighting skills cuz he aint do ? fighting the whole season
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still haven't watched season 1. All those white people struggling to pull off movie kung fu moves turned me off.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw that it got picked up for Season 3 for 16 episodes.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm still ? with the Widow.

Respect the fact that she told Veil to her face why she was doing what she was doing.

Veil was dumb for thinking somebody like the Widow would let that ? slide.

Now unless some other ? happens the battle between the Sonny and Widow is going to be epic!
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Respect the fact that she told Veil to her face why she was doing what she was doing.

Now unless some other ? happens the battle between the Sonny and Widow is going to be epic!

Exactly she had to have known that play to try to ? her would come back to bite her in the ass... but I think its gone work out in the end. Widow aint trying to be allied with Quinn for too long she hates him. Its just a means to an end cuz she would be out numbered against the rest of the Barons. She looking at the bigger objective so she had to give up Veil. Once they get the rest of them Barons outta there she'll probably steer Sonny to Quinn when he get back.

• D. Morgan
    Options

Exactly she had to have known that play to try to ? her would come back to bite her in the ass... but I think its gone work out in the end. Widow aint trying to be allied with Quinn for too long she hates him. Its just a means to an end cuz she would be out numbered against the rest of the Barons. She looking at the bigger objective so she had to give up Veil. Once they get the rest of them Barons outta there she'll probably steer Sonny to Quinn when he get back.

We all know the Widow aligning with Quinn is nothing but a means to an end.

I'm just saying Veil going to let Sonny know that the Widow gave her back to Quinn after she escaped and I don't think Sonny going to take that ? lightly.

The way the show seems to be going they might have a battle but it won't be to the death IMO.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

I'm just saying Veil going to let Sonny know that the Widow gave her back to Quinn after she escaped and I don't think Sonny going to take that ? lightly.

The way the show seems to be going they might have a battle but it won't be to the death IMO.

Mark my words. Sonny is going to murk Widow and Quinn or at least have a part in it
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started watching the first 2 eps. of Season 1 on Netflix. This show dope as ?
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Mark my words. Sonny is going to murk Widow and Quinn or at least have a part in it

Wouldn't put it past Sonny to ? the Widow and he for sure going to ? Quinn if the Widow don't do it first.
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    That maid slapped the ? out the baroness. Then kicked her in the stomach lmao
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam forgot how ill this ? is..just 2 episodes in tho
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    Nooooooo, Quinn almost beat! @aneed123 this your fault ?
  • MissMe DramaFree
    MissMe DramaFree Members, Banned Users Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    Found this on Netflix and been binge watching ever since. It's kinda ? up how the whole first season they wanted out the Badlands only to find ? worse on the other side
  • MissMe DramaFree
    Options
    Sonny betta be glad Lydia ran for dear life with that report lol a few seconds later Baron would've been in them guts
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Sonny betta be glad Lydia ran for dear life with that report lol a few seconds later Baron would've been in them guts

Or stabbed in the throat
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all caught up and this joint is fire.

My only thing is that they don't give any of the other Barons any real shine, so you know for the foreseeable future nothings really gonna happen to the Widow or Quinn even tho this ? got brain cancer.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My only thing is that they don't give any of the other Barons any real shine, so you know for the foreseeable future nothings really gonna happen to the Widow or Quinn even tho this ? got brain cancer.

Yea I just caught up also. And they make that Cncer in his head look huge Not sure how he's actually functioning

and I bet that chick that is the Widow's regent is also Flea.
  • MissMe DramaFree
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Yea I just caught up also. And they make that Cncer in his head look huge Not sure how he's actually functioning

and I bet that chick that is the Widow's regent is also Flea.

I was thinking that the Widow was Flea
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That maid slapped the ? out the baroness. Then kicked her in the stomach lmao

Lol
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great ep. It took some time for it to develop beyond just action.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Widow stuck on ? mode