Colossal Trailer : Anne Hathaway monster movie

Options
lazypakman
lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Colossal Is the new movie from Nacho Vigalondo, the director of Timecrimes. And this time, he’s brought together Anne Hathaway, Dan Stevens, Jason Sudeikis and Tim Blacke Nelson for the story of a woman who discovers that she has a psychic connection with a Kaiju. A Kaiju that happens to be rampaging through South Korea.Early word on Colossal has been strong, and it’s set for release in the US this coming April.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgN-5lZiohQ

I'm in.

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This looks like either a Netflix or Direct-to-DVD movie.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While it looks dumb i am not mad at an original premise.

Reminds me of the trailer i saw for Swiss Army Man... just because its outside the box and absurd

https://youtu.be/yrK1f4TsQfM
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Film looks dumb, but it has gained my attention. This could be interesting.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Reminds me of the trailer i saw for Swiss Army Man... just because its outside the box and absurd

Wtf
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Yet again I don't understand why there are white protagonists in a movie in and about Asian countries....

But outside of that the movie doesn't look bad to me *shrug*
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Saw this on Kodi haven't watched it yet

I liked it it has a charm to it and it's deeper than you think
  • Beta
    Options
    Hmm okay I was wondering why jason sudeikis or however you spell his name is in this but I see it's a comedy. Original concept. Not enough to see this in theaters though

I would initiate ? with Anne Hathaway also. Not how she looks in this movie though
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »

Saw this on Kodi haven't watched it yet

I liked it it has a charm to it and it's deeper than you think
    I might have to check it out
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I enjoyed Timecrimes and I once had a dream within a dream where I was in an off and on relationship with Anne Hathaway...

I'll give this a try...
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet again I don't understand why there are white protagonists in a movie in and about Asian countries....

But outside of that the movie doesn't look bad to me *shrug*

Because it's Hollywood.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh...when in doubt...Kodi
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Yall... i just watched this

emin.gif
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can make a better movie with anne in my bedroom
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That monster looks straight outta the 80's
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Spoilers if u dont plan on watching...
    She finds out if she goes to a playground at 8am each morning the monster appears in Korea
    Jason Sudekis later finds out if he goes to the playground a giant robot appears
    Jason gets jelous Anne ? his friend so he goes to the playground and ? up Korea
    Anne sees this on TV and goes to the playground and gets her ass beat by Jason
    Anne flys to the real Korea and beats up the robot... While at the same time her being in real Korea makes the Monster appear at the playground and Jason Sudekis gets killed by the monster. The end.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    She finds out if she goes to a playground at 8am each morning the monster appears in Korea
    Jason Sudekis later finds out if he goes to the playground a giant robot appears
    Anne flys to the real Korea and beats up the robot... While at the same time her being in real Korea makes the Monster appear at the playground and Jason Sudekis gets killed by the monster. The end.

Lol wut?
  • Beta
    Options

Lol wut?

Dont watch it man

I dont even know if it was supposed to be a comedy or what? There were like 4 really tense moments and I'm like wtf am I watching
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Lol wut?

Exactly why i said...
    Yall... i just watched this

emin.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

scz6jt6q2wmw.gif

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao ? that sounds abysmal
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Wtf

This was actually a good movie