Split (2017)

2»

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Kevin was the kid that was saved by Bruce Willis in Unbreakable
    way to spoil it for everybody bruh also I don't think that's the case. I think his dad got killed in that train accident that Security survived.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That girl in those panties.....yes lawd

That ? took all the beast ? lol

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    unbreakable tie-in goes is the fact McAvoy's character's father died on the train that Bruce Willis survived. That's why Kevin laid down the bouquet of flowers at the train station. So not only did Mr. Glass create a Super Hero (Bruce Willis). But he also created a Villain (James McAvoy). The death of Kevin's mother caused him to go off the deep end.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this. Really good movie. They started losing me when dude became superhuman, but then I remembered this is an M Night Shyamalan movie. The ending twist was GOAT.

I hope this spins into an Unbreakable sequel. That's my favorite Shyamalan movie. Bring back Mr Glass too!
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this. Really good movie. They started losing me when dude became superhuman, but then I remembered this is an M Night Shyamalan movie. The ending twist was GOAT.

I hope this spins into an Unbreakable sequel. That's my favorite Shyamalan movie. Bring back Mr Glass too!

Guess you didn't hear about M. Night's next movie.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

this ? guy

Bet you won't fight @Cain though @Joker_De_La_Lover
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited February 2017
    Broddie wrote: »

Guess you didn't hear about M. Night's next movie.

I read his teaser tweet, but didnt know if it was official yet.

I
    t'd be trilla if he went ahead and made an entire superhero universe. He better bring back Mr Glass.

Broddie wrote: »
    way to spoil it for everybody bruh also I don't think that's the case. I think his dad got killed in that train accident that Security survived.

This. That's why he left the flowers at the train station and turned into 'The Beast' on the train.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I avoided this thread... Sixth Sense was spoiled for me... the ending to this one makes me wanna see it again...
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just watched the movie last night, Jessica Sula needs an IllPix thread
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a neat little tie in and twist there at the end, but I thought the storyline was very meh.

Those girls locked up in his makeshift dungeon was kinda pointless and a waste of screentime.

I would have rather seen him spend more time with his counselor/psychologist, her analysis of Kevin added depth to the storyline.

I also would have rather seen his personalities manifest in his day to day life instead of only with these 3 girls as well as the psychologist and I also would have liked to have a little more of his back story such as his childhood.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crude_ wrote: »
    It was a neat little tie in and twist there at the end, but I thought the storyline was very meh.

Those girls locked up in his makeshift dungeon was kinda pointless and a waste of screentime.

I would have rather seen him spend more time with his counselor/psychologist, her analysis of Kevin added depth to the storyline.

I also would have rather seen his personalities manifest in his day to day life instead of only with these 3 girls as well as the psychologist and I also would have liked to have a little more of his back story such as his childhood.

They can only do so much bro, the studio would've shut that down. M. Night never goes in detail with a back story for his characters. But I understand your points.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    traestar wrote: »

She needs a Fappening exposed thread
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Great movie and I look forward to the Unbreakable 3/Split 2 hybrid film. Macavoy deserves an award for transitioning to each personality so flawlessly.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    traestar wrote: »

She needs a Fappening exposed thread

#facts
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know im late, but this ? was flames.

I have to go watch unbreakable again.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That McAvoy scene when he's talking through the bars at the end should become a classic clip. He killed it.

Would've looked to have seen more personalities though.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HD version hit kodi

To each his own but i thought ? was wack
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man this movie was good dude was climbing walls and ? lol
    so he let the girl live at the end cause she had scars from abuse by her uncle?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally watched.... crazy that it's a segue to an Unbreakable 2