Clueless coonette Chrisette Michelle x The Breakfast Club…

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be crazy being upset and worrying about the next person's life and choices so much. Like I dont think you can really control what someone else does like that. I have mostly a "thats their life" approach because I got my own life to live. That sht must be crazy to worry about somebody else's affairs like that being as people really cant control what she does. I mean literally that must be crazy to be so occupied with that sort of thing.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be crazy being upset and worrying about the next person's life and choices so much. Like I dont think you can really control what someone else does like that. I have mostly a "thats their life" approach because I got my own life to live. That sht must be crazy to worry about somebody else's affairs like that being as people really cant control what she does. I mean literally that must be crazy to be so occupied with that sort of thing.

You make giving an opinion about something / choosing not to ? with a particular artist sound like some stalker ? .
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Like Water wrote: »

Yo... you say the same ? every time you post. ? already.

Ok your "outraged" by her choices. You cant control her, your not looking at the big picture your just emotional. She already did it. All you are doing is whining about her life. She made moves (who cares if you dont like them who are you? a nobody) bigger than whatever your doing. Of course you dont see it though. Stay in your little corner whining about something thats over and done imagining whatever you want. I have nothing to do with that. True though This "discussion" about her on here has gotten pretty stale maybe its run its course for me.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo I wonder if Bob Marley,John Lenon,Nasir Jones,Talib Kweli,Erika Badu,Lauryn Hill etc would perform...I´ll wait for the soul sellers to explain themselves.

They would be ? too..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok your "outraged" by her choices. You cant control her, your not looking at the big picture your just emotional. She already did it. All you are doing is whining about her life. She made moves (who cares if you dont like them who are you? a nobody) bigger than whatever your doing. Of course you dont see it though. Stay in your little corner whining about something thats over and done imagining whatever you want. I have nothing to do with you. True though This "discussion" about her on here has gotten pretty stale maybe its run its course for me.

So, because something is "over" means nobody should have an opinion on it ?

Or disagreeing/not supporting someones' actions is whining?

This kind of logic is some old self-defeating ? .
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really just trolling this morning. Easily excitable people amuse me. But on a serious note we African Americans do not have the luxury of sitting back pouting for the next four years. We have to engage with people we don't like or like us. There is no way around it. Pointing fingers at each other only weakens us.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok your "outraged" by her choices. You cant control her, your not looking at the big picture your just emotional. She already did it. All you are doing is whining about her life. She made moves (who cares if you dont like them who are you? a nobody) bigger than whatever your doing. Of course you dont see it though. Stay in your little corner whining about something thats over and done imagining whatever you want. I have nothing to do with that. True though This "discussion" about her on here has gotten pretty stale maybe its run its course for me.

Actually, I haven't said anything about CM, and I couldn't care less. I'm talkin' bout yo cornball ass.

? ..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when are black people going to stand against anyone?

we can always be bought. while in other cultures ? get isolated
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Aka the check was too good, and the women's march ain't paying like that. FOH @ wearing basquiat biitttcchhh SMMFH.

You weren't trying to do it for IG, you weren't doing it for views, you didn't make a statement, it was for a check. You sold out for it cuz the cash was easy didn't expect the backlash and don't care cuz you may never go platinum and the money is too good. You're an artist and that's your justification but what's an artist who sell out for a dollar ? How can I take your word seriously if you have a price and will cave for a dollar SMMFH. It's not about artistry because you didn't express anything or use your platform to make a message, you serenaded the President in front of white supremacists, the true definition of ? shuffling SMMFH.

? came on the breakfast club to do damage control SMMFH

@Sion Glad you paid attention the the interview. Props.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone is talking about change change change and making a difference. if u want to meet trump and make a difference sit that ? down in front of the camera and ask him why is BLM considered a terrorist group and alt right white nationalism is considered a movement? ask that ? why he wasn't in Orlando at that black lady cop funeral? tell that ? if steve bannon is in his cabinet he needs to hire Farrakhan or some vocal black leader to balance ? out. tell him to fall back on any executive order that hurts the development of any and all minority businesses.

? didn't even shake ur hand smh

GOAT post
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she isn't a ? for performing

No she's a ? because she performed a racist that has pointed out for years how he's felt about African-Americans. She's a ? for telling people last year not to protest because her CD was in stores But's she's really a ? for trying to do damage control when we all know she sold out her principles for a check.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo imagining nas up there with trump kinda changes my perspective lol

I bet spike lee glad to be on the other side of the fence this time after that Chiraq ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also couldn't help but notice that she put herself being an American first before being black

Yea she lost
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @4:58 "im not hungry for money, im on tour right now, a tour that i created and promoted with my fiancee im def'ly not hungry"
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She isnt cooning by singing...thats her job and life...it wasnt a KKK rally (officially)...plus there were many performers besides her

michelle.jpg&w=480
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    She thought that she was going to end white supremacy with her performance

Yea but Nah.. i mean that's the Fake message she sent publicly through ugly blue font but she did it for the big money and nothing else