Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad. No way the dad has a happy life.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass ? ...his pops probably a ? ass ? too...

You really challenging a female to a physical altercation??

But trying to prove toughness in the same instance?

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any real ? around his age that live around his way or go to school with him should beat the ? out him for that sucka ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have a friend who has a sister,kids are bad as ? .shes never there for the kids,so they stay with her mama while shes out thotting around and doing drugs.one of the kids told her mama one day hes going to ? her.now this bad ? is 5 years old.she has to sleep with the door locked.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING....lol

i didn't like my step moms too much growing up but i'll be damn if imma sit up and argue with her and call her out her name......and not get ? up for it by her husband when he got home

sad that she even had to stoop down to his level/age
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People have no respect for each other across the board these days. Stepmom was right though
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? recording need to put the ? phone down and check that ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Make that phone call ? .. Make ? phone call.. Let me make my ? phone call"…
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is wildin talking about shooting and spitting in her face.. His pops has to viciously put hands and feet on him.. And then kick his ass out the crib...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to ? around and get shot.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like said before the step-son needs to be ? up.

That woman ain't ? either to be married to a man that would allow his sons to talk to his wife in that manner. The first time that ? happened and the father didn't correct it in a manner so his sons know it should never happen again. Is the day she should've left and walked on that marriage.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a friend who has a sister,kids are bad as ? .shes never there for the kids,so they stay with her mama while shes out thotting around and doing drugs.one of the kids told her mama one day hes going to ? her.now this bad ? is 5 years old.she has to sleep with the door locked.

I hate deadbeats that leave their kids with the grandmother to raise because she/he is too much of a ? parent to raise them. They are an abomination. I know this junkie that left her kids with her mother to raise. The grandparents should be enjoying retirement not raising other people's kids. My brother know this dude that'll get his kids then take them over his mother house while he run the streets then come pick them up & take them back home, when he is done. If I was his homie that'll be an indicator that I couldn't trust dude. Told my brother If I was his homie then I'll tell him "That ? is a whole boy out chea, ? need to take his ass home & spend time with his kids. The streets ain't going anywhere"
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Man... I was watchin thinkin..."What kinda loser ass dad THESE lil ? got?!?!?" I'd light my son ass up for pullin some ? ? like that.

But according to ole girl's comments in the vid, the pops is dead (they prolly stressed his ass to death)... But what on EARF did he teach these lil fuckboys before he left??? Jesus!

And she lost like a muhfucka for even goin back and forth with these ? . Ain't no WAY I'm finna be "arguing" wit a ? child. Look here kid....You get me ? up in ANY way, shape, or form...I'm returnin the favor.....LITERALLY!

? , I think watchin that ? just made my blood pressure spike!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant be having ya girl bathe at ya parents spot if they don't have a very good relationship with her. These kids don't even know or respect the basics of life.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Step moms was startn ? ...being disrespectful

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? run there mouth all day

Yall in here flip floppin like u didnt defend joe mixon breaking that cac broads face
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Man, I knew watching that ? would annoy me. Stopped at 3:00.

SMH at the level of disresepct. We all had our growing pains but that ? is wack.

And that's the stepmom too ? Not even her own kids to be putting up with that ? ?

No way I'm providing for MFs like that. You feel like that ? Get the ? out.

Oh, and if dude's actual father ain't come home and lay that little MF the ? out, then IDK.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that was my step mom i would have knocker her ass out. Word up!
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stepmom should have stabbed him an the ? holdin the camera
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Cant be having ya girl bathe at ya parents spot if they don't have a very good relationship with her. These kids don't even know or respect the basics of life.

I agree but on the flip side, it sounds like this isn't the first time he's been smashing girls in the house and letting them spend the night/bathing there. The step mom even said "you bring like 30,000 ? in here." I'm not saying it's ok, but I wonder why did it now become this big of a problem?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree but on the flip side, it sounds like this isn't the first time he's been smashing girls in the house and letting them spend the night/bathing there. The step mom even said "you bring like 30,000 ? in here." I'm not saying it's ok, but I wonder why did it now become this big of a problem now?

He probably ?