‘Not True’: Woman Admits She Made Up claims That Led to Emmett Till’s Brutal Lynching

Options
124»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg
    0b00a8c6184bb7a12b9ad43ff774476f.jpg

and yet these negroes are still willing to do anything to have a cave ? on their arm. scust

I'm not a huge fan of Taye Diggs, but you knwo that quote is fake right?

I was bout to say lol ...no way he would say some ? like that having a black female fanbase, but you never know
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep telling you about these white women.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean so ?

She ain't the one who beat his ass and tortured him. This was regular for the times. There's no satisfaction in some small victory if something happened to her.

What about the others. Black people either need to decide its time they pay their dues(cause they could never make it right) or do like they say and "let it go"

The woe is me act is getting old.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe blackfolks were behind the murder as well it was a very different time especially in Jim Crow Mississippi. If they didn't go along with with those white man was saying they be lynch too.
    And this is exactly what happened during the slave trade. White people newest defense/deflection is that we sold ourselves into slavery LOL!!!!!!!!!! What's even worse, you got some ? out her that's running with this ? . White folks used this same tactic with the native americans, arabs, asians, and in other small european countries as well. Like these ? actually believe that we just out of nowhere sold our friends and family to strange colorless people who just showed up on the shores......?

You don't just run up in some place you never been before and take over. White folks first come "in peace" and gather info about their mark. Leave and then come back to do their typical evil ? . Like brainwashing, threatening peoples families, etc etc. At first they were secretly kidnapping people when they "came in peace". Then they started forcing them to navigate the area and set traps(they showed this ? in roots lol) and do the kidnapping for them. White folks were even striking deals to give peoples kids back or not burn their village if they traded healthy men for them. They traded people they captured in war or just bad people so they would be left alone. That's where this rumor came from and white people twisted it. They have a long and well documented history of this that goes back ages.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

@Kat
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

@Kat

Don't do that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I mean so ?

She ain't the one who beat his ass and tortured him. This was regular for the times. There's no satisfaction in some small victory if something happened to her.

What about the others. Black people either need to decide its time they pay their dues(cause they could never make it right) or do like they say and "let it go"

Is this S2Js alias....dumb ? ....how can we let it go if she s the one writing the book about it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg
    0b00a8c6184bb7a12b9ad43ff774476f.jpg

and yet these negroes are still willing to do anything to have a cave ? on their arm. scust

I'm not a huge fan of Taye Diggs, but you knwo that quote is fake right?

I was bout to say lol ...no way he would say some ? like that having a black female fanbase, but you never know

Lol that quote made the rounds on the internet about 3-4 years ago. There was a thread here about it and it's clearly a fake quote. The site it's from is 100% satire, but ? been running w/ that quote like it's true for years
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is a insufferable contrarian
  • R.D.
    Options
    I mean so ?

Man are you serious?

Dead serious

Ok she lied and said he whistled at her

Whistling ain't a crime, neither is lying for the most part. She didn't do ? but lie

Till wasn't a rare case, it was regular for them to do ? like this. If y'all want them to pay for the ? they've done in total, figure out the solution

But how long y'all going play victim, it's done. Let's get something done or let it go but this constant ? and whining about it is weak

? her, whether she lied or not, he shouldn't have been touched...who cares what this ? say or write, that wrong in that was far bigger than a lie she told

Like the great Marlo Stanfield once said "Either do it or don't, but get on with it, I got ? to do"

Either we ? or we riding
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • R.D.
    Options
    I mean so ?

Man are you serious?

Dead serious

Ok she lied and said he whistled at her

Whistling ain't a crime, neither is lying for the most part. She didn't do ? but lie

Till wasn't a rare case, it was regular for them to do ? like this. If y'all want them to pay for the ? they've done in total, figure out the solution

But how long y'all going play victim, it's done. Let's get something done or let it go but this constant ? and whining about it is weak

? her, whether she lied or not, he shouldn't have been touched...who cares what this ? say or write, that wrong in that was far bigger than a lie she told

Like the great Marlo Stanfield once said "Either do it or don't, but get on with it, I got ? to do"

Either we ? or we riding

Perjury.

Playing the victim?

People are rightfully angered by this woman dangling her privilege in our collective faces.

I get that you are tired of that perpetual rage that seems to be plaguing the forums, but it is indicative of whats IRL, and there is a much better way to address said rage.

You are wrong plain and simple.

This aint even devils advocate, just ? posting.

I'm not playing devils advocate

Some ? don't translate through txt I guess

I'm not excusing her, I'm saying I don't care about the role she played

Who cares if she lied under oath, the problem is bigger than her. Even if she told the truth under oath, they were wrong. So it was cool they murdered him as long as they believed he whistled at her? ? what she got to say...decide its time to address the problem or get used to ? like this but her words don't move me

I don't wanna see her die, I wanna see the death of the system and mindset that breeded the environment for this to happen

Making it right with Emmit Till family ain't enough for me, make it right for every single descendant
  • R.D.
    Options
    izzwuksdyejb.jpg
    Look at this girls face

That's a baby. That's terrifying

The environment is responsible for that and I'm supposed to feel venom towards some useless/powerless ?

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    izzwuksdyejb.jpg
    Look at this girls face

That's a baby. That's terrifying

The environment is responsible for that and I'm supposed to feel venom towards some useless/powerless ?

But look at like this that "baby" Most likely grew up to be today's racist ass teacher or her brother grew to be a racist ass cop that kills unarmed blacks. That useless/powerless ? and others like her poisoned the environment so much that we still feeling the effects of to this day. So yeah when you do get the chance to make one of them feel a small taste of the poison they put out in this world; I say give em every last damn drop no matter how long ago it was.

This what I always thought Pac really meant with the THUG LIFE acronym
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Well we all knew she was lying, no surprise there. I'm wondering why she can't be charged with perjury or something else? I mean if the can charge 100 year old Nazis from ww2, then why can't they charge her? She needs her location made public and her life to be made a living hell until her evil ass goes off to the depths hell. This ? makes me so livid just to think about

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean so ?

For real? U trippin hard on this one