What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Adolf Trump’s Muslim Ban Excludes Countries He Has Business Ties With...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/
Trump’s Immigration Ban Excludes Countries With Business Ties

President Trump has signed an executive order that bans citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East from entering the United States for 90 days, according to the White House. His proposed list doesn’t include Muslim-majority countries where his Trump Organization has done business or pursued potential deals. Properties include golf courses in the United Arab Emirates and two luxury towers operating in Turkey.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiWAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJsb29tYmVyZy5jb20vZ3JhcGhpY3MvMjAxNy10cnVtcC1pbW1pZ3JhdGlvbi1iYW4tY29uZmxpY3Qtb2YtaW50ZXJlc3QvaW1nLzIwMTctdHJ1bXAtaW1taWdyYXRpb24tYmFuLWNvbmZsaWN0LW9mLWludGVyZXN0X3R3aXR0ZXIucG5nP3Y9MRT2DhTmBxwUhAYUlAMAABYAEgA&s=vCiYn59ANhDfcNKqMjPdAgeLqaq1CQuWkBkEd1Jvg-o

911.jpg

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
bootcheese3000StillFaggyAFLUClENKoltrainChi Snowmike06

Comments

• babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it again!
    JonnyRoccITTrillfatenaledgestategnsbootcheese3000VulcanRavenBreezy_KilroyPureYang
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isnt this in the news???
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    "None of this affects black people"

You sure? The ramifications of a widespread ban based and defined on something as non whimsical as it being issueed to "countries of cautions" can easily be applied to African Countries.

Shit doesn't affect niggas until it does.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    StillFaggyAFLUClENKoltrain
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »

You sure? The ramifications of a widespread ban based and defined on something as non whimsical as it being issueed to "countries of cautions" can easily be applied to African Countries.

Best to ignore people who say stupid shit like that.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    The_Jackal
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,913 Regulator
    Them protesters are deep at jfk airport right now
    LUClENChi Snow
    I see the Italics and quote didn't translate the Sarcasm well smh

Niggas can't tell sarcasm over the cpu lol.

Beyond Good and Evil
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good

Less immigrants more niggas wit jobs

Trump out here making power moves
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    UndefeatableWhoisDonG???Smokey Tha BanditAllah_U_AkbarFigoL3NUJonnyRoccIT1CK1SStoneColdMikeynaledgestateLike WaterPeace_79Stomp Johnsonbootcheese3000VulcanRavenblackrainrip.dillaOlorun22Fresh91
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you niggas this upset when Obama was deporting them Haitians? I doubt it but you niggas want me to give a fuck about some ragheads

9lq10oo4zmhx.gif
    UndefeatableSmokey Tha BanditFigoL3NU1CK1SStoneColdMikeynaledgestatePeace_79a.mannbootcheese3000ineedpussyAjackson17rip.dillaFresh91
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Were you niggas this upset when Obama was deporting them Haitians? I doubt it but you niggas want me to give a fuck about some ragheads

9lq10oo4zmhx.gif

Are you talking to yourself? Who in this thread is even remotely upset or even cares beyond the legality of it?
    Beyond Good and Evil
    ghostdog56
    700 wrote: »
    Good

Less immigrants more niggas wit jobs

Trump out here making power moves

Don't you trap? If that's the case and you do you are the living embodiment of what's wrong with the hood.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    bootcheese3000R.D.Chi Snow
    edited January 2017
    Don't get shit twisted nigga I'm a true breed capitalist through and through. If you get replaced then that means you are useless and replaceable. Progress always not regression
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »

You do realize that Somalia and Sudan are predominantly black nations and Libya is also in Afri....

Nevermind.

I give up.

Mothafuck Africans

Fuck em
    Fuck em

Fuck em

Let em stay in they dusty ass countries

Got my whole fuckin street smelling like goat and curry and shit

I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Cabana_Da_DonMax.naledgestateValentinez A. KaiserAlready Home_17Stomp Johnsondwade206Yardie1bootcheese3000UndefeatableBreezy_Kilroyrip.dillaR.D.PureYang808HiLife808Chi Snow