What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Adolf Trump’s Muslim Ban Excludes Countries He Has Business Ties With...

Replies

• The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Good

Less immigrants more niggas wit jobs

Trump out here making power moves

Don't you trap? If that's the case and you do you are the living embodiment of what's wrong with the hood.

Have you ever had a job wit 1000 Somalia niggas

1000 American niggas could have had them jobs

That's 1000 more niggas off the street daily

So What are you sayin

I'm saying that you are fucking scum who I can already tell is going to try and sell me on endless excuses as to why you poison your community.

But concerning your first post I'll educate you on that.
    1. Less immigrants doesn't necessarily equate to more niggas with jobs.
    2. Second and most important point to any nigga that works at a job that is minimal wag or you can get replaced by an illegally alien (LOL) do fucking better in life. The reason you got replacedone is because your skill set is so low that literally anyone can do that job.

You realize that in the society it has to be bottom rung workers for anything to run right

How you talking about me poisoning the community but the less skilled in the community are looked down upon by you

What if a young nigga gotta work at that factory to help pay his way thru school, now he fired cause this immigrant does his job for a dollar cheaper a hour

You must live in this fantasy world where everybody starts at the top

I'd rather my dumb as good ass friend go work in a factory than sell crack and Rob people

And that's real

Did I say that I looked down on anybody? No I said do better that's the whole point of progression in life and not regression. Nobidy has any excuse to be late 20s, mid 30s to only be making minimum wage. That person was either lazy throughout life, or never was willing to struggle through life.

As far as the factory goes save that shit cause I was literally in that situation 4 years back. 21 working at a factor struggling paying for college replaced by a fucking a group of temp Ex-Con. Didn't get mad at them just knew I had to do better. Did that and making a good salary now being irreplaceable.

The real shit though is you dancing around your fucked up ways while trying to come of as a someone forced into selling drugs because of immigrants.
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    bootcheese3000Chi Snow
    edited January 2017
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    "None of this affects black people"

You sure? The ramifications of a widespread ban based and defined on something as non whimsical as it being issueed to "countries of cautions" can easily be applied to African Countries.

Shit doesn't affect niggas until it does.

You do realize that Somalia and Sudan are predominantly black nations and Libya is also in Afri....

Nevermind.

I give up.

I do which is why I literally said it can be easily applied to African nations.
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Let me ask you this

Why do you care about immigrants being allowed in

What's the plus side of it

I'm pointing out the negative in letting them in

Explain the positive to me please.....

So I can see what you see
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Let me ask you this

NIGGAS I NEVER SAID I DID. In fact I literally say in my post I don't give a fuck about Muslims.

Did you skip the part where I said Trump circumvented the civil rights activists of 1965 and why that's dangerous.
    Fascism doesnt spring up overnight. Niggas don't go to sleep one night and then the nights morning all their rights are gone.
    Beyond Good and Evil
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you job got took and you powered thru it right

You went thru that, so you want the younger generation to go thru that

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Let me ask you this

NIGGAS I NEVER SAID I DID. In fact I literally say in my post I don't give a fuck about Muslims.

Did you skip the part where I said Trump circumvented the civil rights activists of 1965 and why that's dangerous.
    Fascism doesnt spring up overnight. Niggas don't go to sleep one night and then the nights morning all their rights are gone.

O then why tf you replied to my post celebrating trumps act

And idk wtf a civil rights act of 1965 is

Enlighten me

Idk wtf circumvent means either

VulcanRavenBreezy_Kilroyrip.dillaChi SnowBuilt 4 cuban linx

Yo assuming so much shit. First I'm 25 younger generation ain't that much younger then me. Second I don't want anyone to lose there job. I want niggas to understand that when settling for a life of minimum wage this is what can happen. If you don't further your education or get a trade that's what happens. Plus being Black society already against a nigga.

Nigga you gon get older so there's von be a younger generation, who said they were settling
    I'm saying immigrants make it harder for the average young black man...

So fuck em, and idk why you ever replied to my post when you agree....

Let me ask you this

Enlighten me

Yoooooooo I'm being trolled right? Like there's no way a Black person doesn't know this shit?

Do you know who Martin Luther King Jr is? Or Malcolm X. How do you not know about the end of segregation, end of voters suppression for Blacks, how do you not know the end of discrimination laws in general?

Circumvente means to goaround. He went around these laws
    Beyond Good and Evil
    bootcheese3000StillFaggyAFChi Snow
    edited January 2017
    Let me ask you this

Enlighten me

Yoooooooo I'm being trolled right? Like there's no way a Black person doesn't know this shit?

Do you know who Martin Luther King Jr is? Or Malcolm X. How do you not know about the end of segregation, end of voters suppression for Blacks, how do you not know the end of discrimination laws in general?

Circumvente means to goaround. He went around these laws

O I know all that shit I just never knew the name for it

Thank you for answering my questions

Chi Snow

Yo assuming so much shit. First I'm 25 younger generation ain't that much younger then me. Second I don't want anyone to lose there job. I want niggas to understand that when settling for a life of minimum wage this is what can happen. If you don't further your education or get a trade that's what happens. Plus being Black society already against a nigga.

Nigga you gon get older so there's von be a younger generation, who said they were settling

I truly think you are an idiot. Like legitimate you are dumb. I agree in that I don't care about Muslims. I don't agree because what he did is illegal and can be used against Blacks. I honestly don't know how much simpler I can make it for you.

As for immigrants making it harder maybe on your side but all my niggas getting there's without destroying their community
    Beyond Good and Evil
    bootcheese3000VulcanRaven

I truly think you are an idiot. Like legitimate you are dumb. I agree in that I don't care about Muslims. I don't agree because what he did is illegal and can be used against Blacks. I honestly don't know how much simpler I can make it for you.

As for immigrants making it harder maybe on your side but all my niggas getting there's without destroying their community

How can banning immigrants be used against black people

I'm not a fuckin immigrant

• babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are not in this together. It would be wonderful if all people of color banded together against whitey. But that is far from the case. Those countries couldn't care less about us. It is not our fight.
    5th LetterOlorun22Max.Ajackson17R.D.Fresh91
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    bootcheese3000nujerz84
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @700 Aint u or your peoples Haitian aka immigrants?
    bootcheese3000VulcanRavenPeace_79Figo700