Are Liberals Really As Phony As They Seem, Or Do They Actually Care?

The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
Think about how many Black people get killed every day, or how many are underpaid, underemployed, smarter and more talented than their bosses yet languishing at a dead end. It may not be you but it's a lotta folks..

Still, these fake ass liberals only seem to care in an academic sense, but not really in real life. There is no outrage.

But let somebody snatch a chicks hat off (who happens to be religious), and everybody loses their ? ' mind. "This is America, we're better than that," they'll say. ? .

Which is why I think these protests are ? . The only reason they stand up for women, ? and religious minorities is because they don't actually have to risk anything in doing so. When it comes to Black people... *crickets*

Comments

• Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Prime Minister
    jono wrote: »
    A burqa isn't a "hat," and putting your hands on people is assault. So yeah women being assaulted for being Muslim should be a big deal.

Sandra_Bland_re-crop.jpg
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    You don't have to be liberal to be fake.

I'm sure it's as much fake conservatives / whoever, as there are liberals.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Republicans literally have white supremacist in the white house running roughshod over the country and this ? worried about if liberals really love him or not.

Thank you

This is nothing more but deflection aka
    soft shoe coonin'....Yvette Carnell style

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Republicans literally have white supremacistS in the white house running roughshod over the country and this ? worried about if liberals really love him or not.

Fixed for u there player
  • The Prime Minister
    Republicans literally have white supremacist in the white house running roughshod over the country and this ? worried about if liberals really love him or not.

I don't give a ? how they feel. I just think they're phony and a lot of em are racist themselves. That's why their social just crusade never shows up for Black people. It's a simple observation.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wolf or The Fox.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hillary said something to BLM kids a while back. I think it was I cant change hearts but as president I can change laws.

it made sense because it really doesnt matter what liberals believe, or if theyre phony or not. What matters is what they do. Are liberals gonna make it harder for poor blacks to vote? No, republicans did that. Are liberals putting Nazis as advisers in the white house? nope, thats GOP again. Is the white ex president sayings hes building a foundation called My Brothers Keeper to help inner city black kids? No, thats the ex democrat. the ex republican president is painting himself in the shower nh.

I think the focus on academia is mostly so you dont become republican. Its very likely that uneducated dudes of all colors find themselves voting for Republicans. almost every adult i know that didnt go to college loves Trump.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liberals are the new age abolitionist. Some abolitionist did not believe in slavery but they were also separatist.
    But really do you give a ? if someone is a separatist if they are helping you escape slavery? Hell no!

In the end, if you are repping a political party. You already lost. Having to answer for a mfer on the other side of the country doing dumb ? I have no idea why. Nah I am good. Just be independent and worry about the things that you feel strongly about.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll like know if you cats are even outraged or concerned about a conservative aka white supremacist like Steve Bannon being appointed the top seat on the National Security Council....?

Any comments about this??

Or we should ignore that and focus on rather liberals are...um... genuine

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    I'll like know if you cats are even outraged or concerned about a conservative aka white supremacist like Steve Bannon being appointed the top seat on the National Security Council....?

this right chea is CRAZY....
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, that's all that been talked about on here since Trump took over as president. You questioning whether folks are outraged or concerned is funny. Yea, were concerned and outraged.

Besides this thread, there hasn't been much focus on liberals. Y'all get upset when people talk about your party in the slightest.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Man, that's all that been talked about on here since Trump took over as president. You questioning whether folks are outraged or concerned is funny. Yea, were concerned and outraged.

Besides this thread, there hasn't been much focus on liberals. Y'all get upset when people talk about your party in the slightest.

What purpose would there be to shifting focus to liberals at the moment?

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these labels are ? , anyone who makes up their mind before they hear the facts on something, based on political alignments. Is a phony and a idiot. We need to stop giving idiots our attention.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    The Wolf or The Fox.

LXz7jaAS_400x400.png
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »

What purpose would there be to shifting focus to liberals at the moment?

1. Obviously it's not shifting focus, as this thread won't have much traffic; atleast in comparison to threads that go over what Trumps doing. As long as Trump keeps doing what he does, liberals or the questioning of liberals will never be the main focus.

2. The thread creator had a question/concern. More than one issue can be talked about at a time. As far as purpose; it's clearly stated in the thread title. As for why at this moment? Why not? If not now, when? Trump isn't going to stop being Trump, so according to you, does he need to wait 4-8 years to ask this?

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    A burqa isn't a "hat," and putting your hands on people is assault. So yeah women being assaulted for being Muslim should be a big deal.

Not as big a deal as black folks getting gunned down by the very same public servants they pay to protect them

Not even ? close.