Man Forced To Twerk Naked after telling another mans 9 year old daughter to twerk something for $$$$

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop bein homophobic, some of ya'll makin yaselfs look like ? ..."im not watchin the video." Why, cause your gonna be lookin at his ? , thats all your gonna be focused on?? FOH..? blurred out anyway, dude beatin up a kid and ? too...the ? whoopin is ass is wack anyway, callin him a ? and makin him stand up and twerk, lil homie takin an ass whippin too...

I don't want to watch it cause it just sounds gross and sad.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who says that ? to a 9 year old girl tho? ? ? .
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw ? just doin extra to avoid lookin at a mans junk, like ? grow up, we learned about the anatomy in 5th grade..
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's been down b4… og ? had plenty jail experience making young baos strip he kno tha procedure… all he had 2 do was ? bao up but he made em strip an twerk that was ? … he catchin a ? case smh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's been down b4… og ? had plenty jail experience making young baos strip he kno tha procedure… all he had 2 do was ? bao up but he made em strip an twerk that was ? … he catchin a ? case smh

giphy.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

for real. y'all missed the point exactly. I don't blame him one bit only STOP RECORDING ? AND INCRIMINATING YOURSELVES YOU SHOWOFFS!
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

for real. y'all missed the point exactly. I don't blame him one bit only STOP RECORDING ? AND INCRIMINATING YOURSELVES YOU SHOWOFFS!

He's lucky dude kept his cool. most dad's reactions would've have been to get a bat or worse.