Sage Steele Out Here Cooning it Up Again

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

So THIS is why thousands of us dragged luggage nearly 2 miles to get to LAX, but still missed our flights. Fortunately, a 7 hour wait for the next flight to Houston won't affect me that much, but my heart sank for the elderly and parents with small children who did their best to walk all that way but had no chance of making their flights. I love witnessing people exercise their right to protest! But it saddened me to see the joy on their faces knowing that they were successful in disrupting so many people's travel plans. Yes, immigrants were affected by this as well. Brilliant. U S

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not cooning but she clearly wants to be white

You'll always be a mutt Sage
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Whomever is the black parent to her did not instill ? in her as a minority. One of those ''i don't see race'' people and did not pass on their culture to her. She strikes me as a person who was brought up to value whites. Probably was proud as ? when she married a white man.

You obviously missed the thread not to long about her wanting people to praise one of her parents or grandparents for dating a black person.

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    She's shares nothing with black people but skin color....she is ideologically white ....and like I said about interacial dating is that the children 70-90% of the time marry Caucasians (like sage steele and many more..) and the resources leave the black community....

Exactly. She is nothing but a white woman pretending to be biracial.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Same woman that said her husband should be thanked for marrying a black woman

LOL. This ? serious?

Yes she posted that ? about her and either her parents or grandparents.

Dead ass serious
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell yall about them light skinned chicks all the time but yall dont hear me though
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    So THIS is why thousands of us dragged luggage nearly 2 miles to get to LAX, but still missed our flights. Fortunately, a 7 hour wait for the next flight to Houston won't affect me that much, but my heart sank for the elderly and parents with small children who did their best to walk all that way but had no chance of making their flights. I love witnessing people exercise their right to protest! But it saddened me to see the joy on their faces knowing that they were successful in disrupting so many people's travel plans. Yes, immigrants were affected by this as well. Brilliant. U S

I don't know too much about Sage Steele apart from sports, so if she's a ? , then she's a ? , but I don't see much wrong with what she said here. If I'm wrong, could someone explain?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Whomever is the black parent to her did not instill ? in her as a minority. One of those ''i don't see race'' people and did not pass on their culture to her. She strikes me as a person who was brought up to value whites. Probably was proud as ? when she married a white man.

This the same ? that think her husband should be applauded for marrying a "black" woman. The self hate is real af
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe she's just not smart enough to understand the true context of what's going on
    ostb34ky1skx.png
    Just cause she's black and on tv doesn't mean she isn't ignorant.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..and like I said about interacial dating is that the children 70-90% of the time marry Caucasians (

Mmm..what you say and what is factual are two different things. Not so sure this is factual.