Whats Your Prediction For The Big Game On Sunday?

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in From the Cheap Seats
Vote or Die!!!

Whats Your Prediction For The Big Game On Sunday? 22 votes

Patriots
31%
fortyacresStack Moneycaddo manits....JOHN BSuperSoaker5 GrandHuey_C 7 votes
Falcons
68%
ethosmarc123dnyce215vagrant-718S.jR.playboy buddy roseskpjr78TheBoyRoYoung_Chitlinnumbaz...80's babyInglewood_BKing_MOEbraLUClENblacktuxace890 15 votes

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My prediction:
    There will be a lot of wack ass memes in the NFL thread.

A lot.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    My prediction:
    There will be a lot of wack ass memes in the NFL thread.

A lot.

@MasterJayN100 will post them a week after the game.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    Unbiased opinion of course
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    falcons 31 pats 24
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    Falcons-30
    Pats-27

The possible game plan is what I hear to have Logan on Julio with safety help and have Butler on Sanu.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Patriots
    Real talk I have a feeling that the Falcons are going to some 09' Saints ? and surprise with the struggle D. The D isnt good but they make stops in the beginning of the game that give the offense a headstart. Once they get 2 TD on you it is over cause for the rest of the game you are playing catch up and calling D plays to get turnovers not just stops.

But the petty fan that I am cant see the Falcan'ts winning against Brady and Belichick on this big stage.
    One team has scored over 30 on the NE.......................Seattle and that was the only lost for the Patriots with Brady.
    Every time ATL was held under 31.....................they loss. It happened 5 times this year. None of the losses came against a 10 offense.
    the best game plan came from Philly. Run the ball and make Atlanta drive the whole field everytime. Also pressure the QB.
    Number 1 scoring Defense vs Number 1 scoring Offense

The only problem I see with the Patriots is they only have 24 sacks this regular season. That might be either the sign of a solid defense or their achilles heel.

Falcons 27 Patriots 34

Patriots kick a field goal with 55 seconds left in the game. The Falcons get the ball back and Matty Ice ends the game with a INT while passing to Gabriel.

#FuckdaFailcons
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    Blowout

38-13

Falcons going up early. Patriots dont have the offense to keep up without taking risks; falcons convert the turnovers to points.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    I got the Falcons taking it. After how they dismantled the Packers, I don't see them losing.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We're just happy to be here."

The six words that crush every team that makes a title round.

As soon as Matty Cool said that, I knew they were ? . Pats by 11, minimum.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Patriots
    someone is gonna botch a game deciding FG.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Falcons
    27-21

RiseUp
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know who wins but as much as it pains me to give a divisional rival props the Falcons have a much better team than the Pats from top to bottom.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patriots
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I don't know who wins but as much as it pains me to give a divisional rival props the Falcons have a much better team than the Pats from top to bottom.

How so? They have better receivers that's it
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patriots
    What Falcons Defense did people see that i didnt?

the top Offense and a opportunistic defense is what they have. Anything else outside of that is really reaching.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Falcons
    caddo man wrote: »
    What Falcons Defense did people see that i didnt?

the top Offense and a opportunistic defense is what they have. Anything else outside of that is really reaching.

the same defense that blew out Seattle and Green Bay(1st half shut out btw). Save the injury excuse. Nobody else stopped them.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Falcons
    Everybody knows those ? ass QBs the Pats played all season made their D seem better than they are. You ? in denial. Played Big Ben once, Wilson(loss) and Flacco. The rest of those QBs are bums. You know it and I know it.

Outside of Blount, Teco and Free ? on yall rbs.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Patriots
    Dion Lewis? James White? Sit your delusional ass down, the Falcons schedule was just as unimpressive as ours, y'all handled your business and deserve to be there but don't get ahead of yourself, Rodgers could only go so far carrying that team literally by himself and Seattle was not the same Seattle, at a neutral site with the goat at qb and the number 1 defense whether you like it or not we have the better team from top to bottom, not to mention the key injuries the Falcons are dealing with, you can use them as excuses after but no one will remember that
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Falcons
    Falcons don't use injuries as excuses, unlike everybody has been doing for these squads, that get blown out week in and week out. Those quick duck passes Brady been throwing all season won't fly this Sunday. Good ol Billy and Thomas in 4 a rude awakening. They know it....Coming to crush the buildings. As unimpressive as yall? No sir, Falcons schedule was ranked top 3 toughest out of all the playoff teams. Guess who was dead last? The Brady Bunch.
    Injuries and all. The Birds do work. Battle tested....You'll see it, almost time.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Patriots
    Y'all laid a couple eggs in that tough schedule of yours, Chargers? Eagles? They let the Bucs and Chiefs go to their house and win, then the last 4 games y'all had a cupcake ass schedule that allowed y'all to sew up the bye, y'all handled your business and are the toughest team we are seeing so far but let's not act like it's THAT big of a factor when we slipped up once with a 3rd stringer and that Seahawks game Gronk should of got that call but it is what it is, y'all are a little overrated right now and haven't faced a team on the same echelon as us, experience and coaching goes to us as well
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Falcons
    x1v4u937hi3e.gif

I see you've been paying attention. I can't disagree with the post except the overrated part. X"s and O's go out the window this game. Both offenses do a lot tweaking and find weaknesses. Turnovers win this game. I hope the Brady Bunch bring their A game.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    Falcons 42 - Pats 24
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Patriots
    x1v4u937hi3e.gif

I see you've been paying attention. I can't disagree with the post except the overrated part. X"s and O's go out the window this game. Both offenses do a lot tweaking and find weaknesses. Turnovers win this game. I hope the Brady Bunch bring their A game.
    marc123 wrote: »
    Falcons 42 - Pats 24

Now you agree?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    28-24 Birds
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons
    x1v4u937hi3e.gif

marc123 wrote: »
    Falcons 42 - Pats 24

Now you agree?

What about ya man right here?
    Mister B. wrote: »
    "We're just happy to be here."

The six words that crush every team that makes a title round.

As soon as Matty Cool said that, I knew they were ? . Pats by 11, minimum.

That mean we get to call your team overrated now? We holdin you accountable for the words of someone who don't even pull for your team too then