Whats Your Prediction For The Big Game On Sunday?

Options
2»

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patriots are undeniably better in 2 of 3 phases. Coaching edge to the patriots, experience to the patriots. Atlanta's offense is out of this world though, and they hot right now. I have the patriots outright. If I had to guess a spread i'd go between 3 and 7, anything more is disrespectful to ATL's offense. The announcement that Mack has a broken leg and Julio is getting surgery basically after the game is not small. If either of those become ,a real factor, could get ugly.

• longhairr
    longhairr Members Posts: 14
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Chicken wings :#
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x1v4u937hi3e.gif

I see you've been paying attention. I can't disagree with the post except the overrated part. X"s and O's go out the window this game. Both offenses do a lot tweaking and find weaknesses. Turnovers win this game. I hope the Brady Bunch bring their A game.
    marc123 wrote: »
    Falcons 42 - Pats 24

Now you agree?

What about ya man right here?
    Mister B. wrote: »
    "We're just happy to be here."

The six words that crush every team that makes a title round.

As soon as Matty Cool said that, I knew they were ? . Pats by 11, minimum.

That mean we get to call your team overrated now? We holdin you accountable for the words of someone who don't even pull for your team too then
    Why you mad, duke....I mean other than the obvious.

Besides, Falcons and Eagles played this season. Guess who ate that L?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patriots
    blacktux wrote: »
    Blowout

38-13

Falcons going up early. Patriots dont have the offense to keep up without taking risks; falcons convert the turnovers to points.
    I got the Falcons taking it. After how they dismantled the Packers, I don't see them losing.
    Everybody knows those ? ass QBs the Pats played all season made their D seem better than they are. You ? in denial. Played Big Ben once, Wilson(loss) and Flacco. The rest of those QBs are bums. You know it and I know it.

Outside of Blount, Teco and Free ? on yall rbs.
    marc123 wrote: »
    Falcons 42 - Pats 24
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    28-24 Birds

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa