Führer Trump Shows Off His Black History Chops to the Media & Some of His "Black" Supporters…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joxhFaT0VQs

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-black-history-month-frederick-douglass-did-an-amazing-job
Trump Shows Off His Black History Chops, Big League

President Donald Trump took a wild stab at African American history Wednesday morning when he described the 19th-century black abolitionist leader, social reformer and writer Frederick Douglass as "somebody who has done an amazing job."

Trump said during a listening session that he was “very proud” of the National Museum of African American History and Culture, which opened before he took office, for providing a place where people can learn about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and “so many other things."

"Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice," Trump said, perhaps unable to articulate Douglass' historically recognized role as an abolitionist leader and the first black citizen to hold a high rank in the U.S. government.

He went on to name Harriet Tubman and Rosa Parks as examples of "black Americans who made America what it is today."

"A big impact," Trump said. "I'm proud to honor this heritage. I will be honoring it more and more."

CcaYQepUAAEWPY3.jpg

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    smh. Im at a loss for words.

This ? must think blk have the intelligence of a bag of rocks. Its so insulting....

He thinks he can pacify/win over blk ppl by jus sayin the names of a bunch of dead civil rights leaders. That aint bringing about no change.

He dont give a ? bout blk ppl.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAieXFs1bUg

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pro-trump-pastor-tells-trump-top-gang-thugs-in-chicago-have-respect-for-his-presidency/
    Pro-Trump Pastor Tells Trump ‘Top Gang Thugs’ in Chicago Have ‘Respect’ For His Presidency

Pastor Darrell Scott, who has long been a fervent supporter of Donald Trump, met with the President at the White House Wednesday as part of a meeting for Black History Month, and used his opportunity at the table to reveal a piece of curious news to the Commander in Chief.

“I was contacted,” he said to the President, “by some of the top gang thugs in Chicago for a sit down. They reached out to me because they associated me with you. They respect you.”

“They believe in what you’re doing,” Scott continued, “and they want to have a sit down about lowering that body count.”

Wednesday’s meeting was spearheaded by executive Assistant Omarosa Manigault; Dr. Ben Carson was also in attendance, sitting to the left of President Trump.

“That’s a great idea, because Chicago is totally out of control,” Trump offered in response.

“They agreed that the principles that can do it — these are guys from the streets, no politicians, straight street guys — but they’re gonna commit that if they lower that body count, we’ll come in and we’ll do some social programs,” Pastor Scott continued Wednesday.

But Trump cautioned that while Scott’s efforts are “the right thing,” he has stood firm that his administration is prepared to take direct action. Last week, POTUS threatened federal intervention; following a segment on The O’Reilly Factor that touted the violent crimes statistics in the Windy City, Trump took to Twitter moments later:

“We’re gonna solve the problem for them,” Trump said in response Wednesday if the ‘top gang thugs,’ can’t do it themselves. “What’s happening in Chicago should not be happening in this country,” he continued.

[img]https://thefreedomagenda.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/? _detector4.gif[/img]

Someone really needs to smack the taste out of that ? pastors mouth...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you surprised he knows anything about Black History?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    (the media) knowingly says incorrect things...

Wow. The ? calling the kettle a ? ....This ? str8 up trolling.

• alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? ? flock together. Douglas and trump. Two peas in a pod
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like the kid in class who doesn’t prepare for the presentation in class & just wings it.
    Well its been working cause it got him in the white house.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAieXFs1bUg

http://www.mediaite.com/online/pro-trump-pastor-tells-trump-top-gang-thugs-in-chicago-have-respect-for-his-presidency/
    Pro-Trump Pastor Tells Trump ‘Top Gang Thugs’ in Chicago Have ‘Respect’ For His Presidency

Pastor Darrell Scott, who has long been a fervent supporter of Donald Trump, met with the President at the White House Wednesday as part of a meeting for Black History Month, and used his opportunity at the table to reveal a piece of curious news to the Commander in Chief.

“I was contacted,” he said to the President, “by some of the top gang thugs in Chicago for a sit down. They reached out to me because they associated me with you. They respect you.”

“They believe in what you’re doing,” Scott continued, “and they want to have a sit down about lowering that body count.”

Wednesday’s meeting was spearheaded by executive Assistant Omarosa Manigault; Dr. Ben Carson was also in attendance, sitting to the left of President Trump.

“That’s a great idea, because Chicago is totally out of control,” Trump offered in response.

“They agreed that the principles that can do it — these are guys from the streets, no politicians, straight street guys — but they’re gonna commit that if they lower that body count, we’ll come in and we’ll do some social programs,” Pastor Scott continued Wednesday.

But Trump cautioned that while Scott’s efforts are “the right thing,” he has stood firm that his administration is prepared to take direct action. Last week, POTUS threatened federal intervention; following a segment on The O’Reilly Factor that touted the violent crimes statistics in the Windy City, Trump took to Twitter moments later:

“We’re gonna solve the problem for them,” Trump said in response Wednesday if the ‘top gang thugs,’ can’t do it themselves. “What’s happening in Chicago should not be happening in this country,” he continued.

[img]https://thefreedomagenda.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/? _detector4.gif[/img]

Someone really needs to smack the taste out of that ? pastors mouth...

I'm for it. Can you imagine how mad the redneck Trump supporters would be if Trump sat down with some Chi-town bangers before them. There would be an ocean with of salt from them.
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwdv54w7Ag

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sean-spicer-says-trump-honors-frederick-douglass-contributions
    Spicer Has His Own Awkward And Confusing Frederick Douglass Moment

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Wednesday that President Donald Trump "wants to highlight the contributions" Frederick Douglass has made to the country, without giving any indication of what those contributions were.

In a listening session Monday morning to mark Black History Month, Trump described Douglass as someone who "has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more." A reporter asked Spicer at the daily briefing what exactly Trump was referring to by way of Douglass' contributions.

"I think he wants to highlight the contributions that he has made," Spicer responded. "And I think through a lot of the actions and statements that he's going to make, I think the contributions of Frederick Douglass will become more and more."

Spicer and Trump's use of the present tense to describe Douglass only muddied things, as Douglass, the 19th-century black abolitionist leader who was the first black citizen to hold a high rank in the U.S. government, died in 1895.

Smh...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    interesting. It's so transparent it's like they're not even trying to make it seem legit....but it's what America wanted....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black history month panel and they discussing Chicago and "gang thugs"

Trump and his lack of knowledge and articulation is the height of white privilege
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ehh ...

Of all things to criticize him on, this ain't it.

Not surprised he knows nothing about black history.
    At least, he wasn't derogatory and he conveyed some semblance of respect.

I'm more interested in what he plans to DO for black America and the rest of the country as a whole.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trump really gave an "I have black friends" speech
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Ehh ...

I'm more interested in what he plans to DO for black America and the rest of the country as a whole.

BLack history is mostly American history. So he don't know ? about America.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Who mans are these?
  • Copper
    Options
    Ehh ...

Didnt take long...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing is these lil gangbanging ? can't even point out a leader to begin with
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Well ? ? flock together. Douglas and trump. Two peas in a pod

raw
  • stringer bell
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Who mans are these?

0pnoqffkkzby.gif
  • Copper
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ehh ...

BLack history is mostly American history. So he don't know ? about America.

Hold up ... Trump doesn't know ? ?

Fam - That ship has sailed the ocean twice over.

He been an idiot, that's a given.

We got a lot more serious ? to worry about than defining his ignorance.

And I am no stranger to criticizing Trump.

That's just my two cents.

• stringer bell
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-administration-counter-extremism-program-focus-solely-on-islam
    Reuters: WH Wants Counter-Extremism Program To Focus Solely On Islam

President Donald Trump's administration wants to change a counter-extremism program so that it focuses solely on "radical Islamic extremism," Reuters reported on Friday, citing five unnamed sources briefed on the matter.

The "Countering Violent Extremism" program, which currently aims to lone attackers or groups through community partnerships, would no longer focus on groups like white supremacist organizations which have carried out attacks in the United States, according to the report.

Per Reuters, the program would be renamed "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism."

Members of Trump's transition first met with a taskforce from the program to discuss changing its name and focus in December, Reuters reported, citing an unnamed source who has worked closely with the Department of Homeland Security on the program.

The White House did not respond to Reuters' request for comment, and the Department of Homeland Security declined comment.

Multiple outlets reported in December that Trump's transition team asked for the names of staffers at the State Department and the Department of Homeland Security who work on programs to counter violent extremism.

But Trump ain't racist tho...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Paris looks like Little Bill

hqdefault.jpg