‘We’ll Destroy His Career’: Adolf Trump Reportedly Threatens Action Against Bothersome State Senator

2»

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump likes to joke about and seems like he doesn't need somebody to write his every word.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    man of his word?

he's giving handouts to goldman sachs, making a billionaire with no experience at anything secretary of education, not locking up hilary clinton, not replacing the aca with a better healthcare system, making the ceo of exxon secretary of state, making taxpayers pay billions for his stupid ? wall - these are all things in direct contrast with his campaign.

he's doing what many expected he would do but not what he said he would do by any means.

so ur sayin he's a fast learner!? lol

didnt Obama campaign about bein tough on banks and put them ? in his cabinet!?

Yup

But Trump flipped a law and made it easier for banks to ? over ppl

i thought Clinton did that!!?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man of his word?

he's giving handouts to goldman sachs, making a billionaire with no experience at anything secretary of education, not locking up hilary clinton, not replacing the aca with a better healthcare system, making the ceo of exxon secretary of state, making taxpayers pay billions for his stupid ? wall - these are all things in direct contrast with his campaign.

he's doing what many expected he would do but not what he said he would do by any means.

Actually the SEC rule that he overturned that would have made it so that brokers had to act in the best interest of their clients with their retirement money (crazy idea, huh?) was introduced by the Obama administration.
  • CapitalB
    man of his word?

Actually the SEC rule that he overturned that would have made it so that brokers had to act in the best interest of their clients with their retirement money (crazy idea, huh?) was introduced by the Obama administration.

u didnt answer my question..

if ur not gonna answer my question why even reply!?
    imma give u the same respect u jus gave me and disregard everything u jus said..

holla at me when u ready to have a conversation my ? ..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    man of his word?

Yup

But Trump flipped a law and made it easier for banks to ? over ppl

I get what you saying but banks was still ? people over before the law got flipped. Making it easier is still 100% wrong but it was still happening either way.

Getting ? over fast, slow, easy or hard in the end banks are still ? people over.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SneakDZA
    man of his word?

imma give u the same respect u jus gave me and disregard everything u jus said..

My point was that the Obama admin was actually not in direct conflict with the message of their campaign with that particular rule (along with others). I actually don't mind appointees to the SEC actually having experience in the industry - my issue is when they work solely to further enrich themselves and their friends at a cost to the rest of us.
  • CapitalB
    man of his word?

My point was that the Obama admin was actually not in direct conflict with the message of their campaign with that particular rule (along with others). I actually don't mind appointees to the SEC actually having experience in the industry - my issue is when they work solely to further enrich themselves and their friends at a cost to the rest of us.

u are truly lost. lmmfao
    but imma let u stay that way..
    aint go even waste my time cause thats exactly where u want to be..

but off that..
    they really need to do a study on the human brain with politics and religion..

never in my life have i encountered so many willfully ignorant people..
    this ? is insane. hahaha
  • SneakDZA
    edited February 2017
    this is the second time in this conversation that i gave specifics related to the conversation and you responded with vague unrelated insults related to nothing.

lately your posts read like a little kid that knows he's wrong but he's in too deep and just stubbornly keeps repeating the same ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CapitalB
    this is the second time in this conversation that i gave specifics related to the conversation and you responded with vague unrelated insults related to nothing.

lately your posts read like a little kid that knows he's wrong but he's in too deep and just stubbornly keeps repeating the same ? .

u had a problem with what i bolded as if that wasnt goin on with the administration before the one in play now.. and the one before that as well.. and ? .. the one before that is where this ? started..

but u only seem to have a problem when one side is doin it and try and find any example to excuse the other..

but im done..
    u got it my man..

i dont care to win in arguments..
    i care to win in life.. so.. u got it! hahaha