MTV THE CHALLENGE

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Disappointed that they're not actually going head to head with each other.

Was hoping the eliminations were gonna feature someone from the Challenges going directly against someone from the pros.

Smh so wats point of show!?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they want to make the show more athletic and ? , start getting these cats on shows like Real World, Stranded w a Million $$$ (that dude Cody should be legit on the challenge) and are you the one, but that's a love show so they gotta come up w a diff show to cast to use for TC..
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at Veronica's charity being Planned Parenthood...is there not something else more worthy of your money than handing out free abortions???
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was hoping the eliminations were gonna feature someone from the Challenges going directly against someone from the pros.

MTV too worried the Pros would wreck the Champs on a week to week basis. Lolo mad bossy for a ? .
  • Rampage12

MTV too worried the Pros would wreck the Champs on a week to week basis. Lolo mad bossy for a ? .

Exactly there's no way Merriman or Wimbley could lose in anything remotely physical.

Lol at Johnny spitting the truth about CM Punk though.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited May 2017
    lol @ Louise lowkey admitting to saying Lolo's name to go into the Elimination when Tia's name was written on the lime. Cold

Veronica's old ass could still get it. Been ? her since the 90s.

I could see Lolo coming to back to the Challenges when she retires from Hurdling. She's good TV.
  • Rampage12
    lol @ Louise lowkey admitting to saying Lolo's name to go into the Elimination when Tia's name was written on the lime. Cold

Veronica's old ass could still get it. Been ? her since the 90s.

I could see Lolo coming to back to the Challenges when she retires from Hurdling. She's good TV.

It'd probably get old having her win every time though lol. I was kinda mad seeing Wiggins go home first though, she seems cool and real as ? . She's the one who called out the WNBA for being the ? 's club that it is.
  • Rampage12
    For comparison's sake this is Kamerion Wimbley doing American Ninja Warrior, you really think any of these Challenge vets could top this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLVuwYNhtSE
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    For comparison's sake this is Kamerion Wimbley doing American Ninja Warrior, you really think any of these Challenge vets could top this:

That ninja warrior episode is old. The course is way much harder now and I doubt wimbley could beat it now
  • Rampage12

That ninja warrior episode is old. The course is way much harder now and I doubt wimbley could beat it now

That's not what I asked or why I posted it, what I was saying is do you really think Johnny, CT, or Wes could beat his time??? I said that to say this you really think any of the vets could beat Wimbley or Merriman in a challenge that's even remotely physical.
  • vagrant-718

That's not what I asked or why I posted it, what I was saying is do you really think Johnny, CT, or Wes could beat his time??? I said that to say this you really think any of the vets could beat Wimbley or Merriman in a challenge that's even remotely physical.

For that particular course, Darrell could beat easily
  • Rampage12

Eh whatever you say. I still think you're not comprehending Wimbley played in the NFL for 9 years and Darrell was a amateur boxer. Big gap there in actual athleticism. Darrell is an amazing athlete by The Challenge standards only.
  • vagrant-718
    edited May 2017

Eh whatever you say. I still think you're not comprehending Wimbley played in the NFL for 9 years and Darrell was a amateur boxer. Big gap there in actual athleticism. Darrell is an amazing athlete by The Challenge standards only.

what in that course was difficult that you need amazing athleticism for?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoo, is it me or was this season focusing wayyyyy to much on Laurel and Nicole ? thing .....!!!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    Yoo, is it me or was this season focusing wayyyyy to much on Laurel and Nicole ? thing .....!!!

The show generally focuses on any couples or ppl ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    specially ? /? couples
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Bananas got GOT by Wes. His rivalry with Punk ended quickly. Lolo making it up for it tho.
  • vagrant-718
    Bananas got GOT by Wes. His rivalry with Punk ended quickly. Lolo making it up for it tho.

Wouldn't be quick to give that win to Wes. It was a ? elimination
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I hate seeing good competitors go out in birdgame competition. Would rather watch merriman or bananas than cm and Wes. But they got these ? rolling around in ketchup and mustard and I want to punch lolo in her mouth. I think im out.
  • PanchoYoSancho

Wouldn't be quick to give that win to Wes. It was a ? elimination

A win is a win is a win. Bananas has went on to win challenges cause he excelled at ? competitions.

Darrell a ? coach for a boxer tho. 0-2
  • vagrant-718
    Might as well play Rock Paper Scissors if we gonna have ? game like that
  • Rampage12
    No-sign at Johnny saying CM Punk got "nowhere in life" though. He made millions in the WWE and $500,000 for that ass-whooping he took in the UFC...wouldn't call that nowhere. Plus a hot wife.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at bannanas
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bananas thinks he's a movie star.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Might as well play Rock Paper Scissors if we gonna have ? game like that

They might be working with a smaller budget since they just finished a season before this. Plus, a lot of the Pros are still active athletes and aren't gonna risk getting injured doing some of these challenges. And on the flip side, can you imagine Kamerion Wimbley running at any of the Champs in one of these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MET-nYIO6JM

They'd be R.I.P.